Search results

1. B

Nci back in business?

NCI posted on Facebook they will release Breakers Revenge. Think doesn't add anything, as conversions are available for a long time. But it's some news.
  2. B

Someone to download a white lies album for me

I am searching for a usa resident to use my donwloadcoupon for the white lies album and mail the mp3's to my gmail. Of course i expect the person who goes into the offer to delete the song after downloading. :shame: Reason is I bought the record in the store to find out after opening the...
  3. B

WTB NGP Bust A Move Pocket Clammshell

I am searching for the usa clammshell version of Bust A Move Pocket for the Neo Geo Pocket. I am not intrested in the cartonboxed one. If anyone have a copy for sale, please let me know.
  4. B

Basebal Stars NGP B/W UK Mint

Mint copy of Basbeall Stars for the Neo Geo Pocket for sale. As far as I know it's brand new but as NGP games never came sealed I acn't guarentee. Asking 60 euro shipped within the E.U., USA shipping on demand.
  5. B

WONG FORUM

wrong section please delete
  6. B

FS MVS Kits (Viewpoint, SDB and ew more) some NGP

I ahve for sale the following complete kits all with matching serials except viewpoint, which never had them: Viewpoint Super Dodge Ball (sticker on cart from distributer) Samurai Shodown II (big sticker from distributer on box) Double Dragon (Sticker and box show some wear) World Heroes Perfect...