Search results

1. yzrider926

Anyone Here Into Gundam Figures?

So I started watching Gundam again recently and my soon to be 7 year old was asking if they made toys of the mobile suits. I know that they make models and such, but I was wondering if there was a toy line more like the cheaper Transformers. He has a few of those as well. I don't really want to...
  2. yzrider926

FS: Astro City

A buddy of mine in Richmond, VA is selling his Astro City cab. As far as I know the cab is in decent shape. It was bought from Ken a few years back. I originally bought it then sold it to my buddy. If your interested just PM or respond to this thread and I'll forward your info to him. If you...
  3. yzrider926

Sold

Sold. Thanks, Dennis
  4. yzrider926

ST Pheonixed US Board Throwing Exceptions Randomly

Got a Phoenixed ST board, and recently it has been throwing exceptions randomly during play. Its a US board but it does it in both US and the Japan region. I've had this board for a few years and until recently I haven't seen it do this before. As a side note I have not had the board plug...
  5. yzrider926

Found.

Found...
  6. yzrider926

WTB: Ghosts 'N Goblins Sideart

I know its probably a long shot, but if anyone has a set of NOS GnG sideart and your looking to sell let me know. Thanks, Dennis
  7. yzrider926

FS: ESPGaluda II Kit, Guwange

Picking up a new toy so got to sell some stuff to get the funds. Guwange Looking to get $500 plus actual shipping. Bought this recently from Samurai ShowdownSensei along with the ESPGaluda 2 Kit. Guwange Pics ESPGaluda 2 Kit Looking to get $650 plus actual shipping. ESPGaluda 2 Pics I am...
  8. yzrider926

WTB: DEAD Japanese 3rd Strike Cart

Looking for a dead Japanese 3rd Strike Cart, if anyone has one and is willing to sell it let me know. Thanks, Dennis
  9. yzrider926

Price Check SF3 3rd Strike

Wondering what the going rate for a US or Japanese 3rd Strike is? I have a mother board with a dead cart and got a price for a Asian/English cart, but was figuring for the price I might just spend a few more bucks and try and get the better version of the game. For those that have the Asian...
  10. yzrider926

Ikaruga On The GameCube, How Is It?

Thinking about picking this up for the GC since I won't be getting the Naomi version anytime soon. Anyone play this and is it worth getting. They seem to go cheap for a used version, and about $70 new on Amazon. I'll probably go the used route though. Or will Japanese version for the Dreamcast...
  11. yzrider926

Whats the Best 1-Slot Board

Was wondering what the best model for 1-slot boards is? I am looking for one with a socketed BIOS and such. I think I am going to sell my 4-slot and just grab one of these to put in a candy, hence why I want a 1-slot to keep it JAMMA. Dennis
  12. yzrider926

Hooking PS3,Xbox 360 To New Astro

Anyone ever do this or know what is needed as far as parts and such? I am interested in doing this and haven't found any good tutorials on how to do it. I figure I would get a couple Chutlu boards for the PS3 controls, plus I'll get the PS2 controls as well. I just don't know what is needed to...
  13. yzrider926

Is VF:Final Tuned Worth Owning A Naomi 2 For?

Picked up a Noami 2 mother board when I purchased a GD-ROM and the only game I am remotely interested in is VF:Final Tuned. Figured I would get that one simply because its the latest release and such. Well I also had a guy offer me a working Naomi mobo, sound amp, and Sega I/O with a Guilty Gear...
  14. yzrider926

CPS3 Battery Replacement, Black Wire?

I have decided I would like to buy a Third Strike sooner rather then later, and know the first thing that I am going to have to do is replace the battery, unless of course I can verify that it was done prior to sale. I have been reading up on the procedure to change the battery, and noticed...
  15. yzrider926

Price Check: MVS Carts KOF, MS, and SSV - SSVS

Sorry I am sure this gets asked often, but was wondering what a few games I would like to get eventually are selling for. The games I am looking for would be MVS games, Japanese or English labeled, and I don't really care about kits, or the cart being mint, just as long as it works (Preferably...
  16. yzrider926

Metal Slug 4 Copywrite Screen

Hello sorry if this has been asked before. I have a MS4 cart that I bought off of Yaton from Ebay a couple of years ago, and sometimes the graphics were garbled on boot up, but the once the game was being played it was fine. This was on my old 6-slot, which is long gone now, but I tried...
  17. yzrider926

4 Slot Speakers

I finally started getting my 4 slot put back together, and when I hooked up the board the speakers were very distorted. The cab is the MVS-4-25 (Version 2). I am thinking of just replacing the speakers as its only really loud noises that distort very badly. I was wondering if anyone knew which...
  18. yzrider926

Swapping Power Supplys

Hello all, This is my first post although I come here often to get help with issues. I have a 4-slot MVS and need a new power supply. I was wondering if I could buy something from Happs that would work or do I need to find 1 out of a working MVS machine? Thanks, Dennis