Search results

1. B

SD screen flicker issue

So I just got a 4-slot Big Red with a lotta restore work done including a tube swap. I just purchased the SD and all the games were already loaded on. However, I am getting some flicker during gameplay and even on the menu screen (thin white horizontal lines). I haven’t tried a regular MVS cart...
  2. B

Metal Slug 6 Original

For sale is an original Metal Slug 6 for Atomiswave! Cart is 100% original! Will only ship within US. All sales final and PP FF only. Price includes priority shipping. Will also include Atomiswave MB if interested. Cart with Shockbox $525 Cart plus Atomiswave MB $600
  3. B

Rare MVS Titles!

I have the following for sale! ZERO BOOTS! Repro labels, but very clean and ALL ORIGINAL BOARDS! All come with shockbox and insert! Paypal FF please! All carts include USPS Priority shipping! At this time, will ONLY ship within US! Pulstar $375 Viewpoint $250 Magical Drop III $100 Street...
  4. B

Arcade 1up stools

Was thinking of buying a few of these for my Candy cab. Do you guys think they are too high. The lowest they sit is 21.5 inches
  5. B

Demon Front PCB

Pics on Klov! Demon Front PCB $150 Shipped US only!
  6. B

Awesome Supergun package!

Pics over at Klov! This was made by James/Xian Xi over at Jamma Nation X. Anyone that knows James knows he does some of the best work around. This Supergun comes with a 6 button custom genesis controller and custom Neo Geo Turfmasters arcade stick that are both wired for the SG!!! Play all your...
  7. B

Rare PCB Splatterhouse and Ghouls and Ghosts

Both legit and clean! Pics over at Klov! Will only ship FedEx within US. Took me forever to find these but getting into cabs now that I have space! Paypal FF or buyer pays 4% fee. Sold as is! Buyer can request insurance at their cost. Splatterhouse $1100 Ghouls and Ghosts $1000 I purchased...
  8. B

Legit Dolphin Blue and MS6

All original! ZERO BOOTS! I can email pics of carts and boards or you can find them posted on both NG FB groups or KLOV. Both games are very clean and play perfectly! Will only ship FedEx within US. Paypal FF or buyer pay 4%. Sold as is! Buyer can request insurance at their cost. Dolphin Blue...
  9. B

Last Blade 2 MVS

Last blade 2 with shockbox -$150 shipped US, international add shipping! SOLD
  10. B

Great NG Pocket collection!

What a steal! $400 SHIPPED!!! SOLD Great Pocket starter collection lot for sale! After doing some research, I’m putting a price on this for $600 shipped! I believe this is a very fair price as a few of the games are pretty rare and I know the carrying bag doesn’t come around much. Would...
  11. B

Hyper and MVS stuff!

All sold but Last Blade 2! Asking $150 So holding off on putting my NGDEV games up for sale, but looking to get rid of a bunch of stuff at good prices. Here we go: Hyper Neo Geo 64 motherboard - $175 - SOLD Fatal Fury Wild Ambition full kit - $115 - SOLD Buriki One board - SOLD Samurai...
  12. B

Bunch of NGDEV titles!

New thread!
  13. B

Super Neo 29 PS problem

So noticed some glitches during gameplay in my Super Neo 29. I had it capped recently so I was not sure what the issue was (it was doing the same pre-capped). I decided to test the voltage under load and the PSU was only putting out 4.73. I turned it up and was able to hit 5.03 under load but...
  14. B

4-slot board question

I have a super Neo 29 Candy cab. I know their are different versions of the 4-slot motherboard. Are the different versions compatible with my cab? Just asking 'cause my original board is giving me some issues and looking to replace it and just wanna make sure any 4-slot board will work.
  15. B

Battery replacement

So wanna replace the battery in my 4-slot board and hyper board. From the research I’ve done, these seem to be the choice. Wanna stay as true to original as possible. Would these work...
  16. B

Super Neo 29 instructions

Looking for the Super 29 instruction book in English. Any sites have this translated???
  17. B

Thoughts??? Neo-50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo-Neo-50-Deluxe-Showcase-Candy-Cabinet-Arcade/254560617844?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180816085401%26meid%3D2450f095d8774d84b0adb505de125266%26pid%3D100970%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26mehot%3Dnone%26sd%3D164140249223%26itm%3D25456061784...
  18. B

MVS Carts FS!!!

Downsizing my Neo collection. All carts are original and just tested. Prices include shipping within US. Will ship internationally, but will add to cost depending on where. Andro Dunos (fake label) $125 Last Resort $25 SOLD KOF ‘94 $35 SOLD Stakes Winner 2 (Full Kit) $75 SOLD 2020 Super...
  19. B

DHL Shipping question

So I purchased a board from Germany being shipped to the US at the beginning of the year and everything early on seemed to be going smoothly. However, I have not got an update on the status since 1/3. I rarely get stuff shipped from outside the US but when I have it never took this long. I...
  20. B

FS: Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS

Original MPE cart with Shockbox! Has clear shell with custom label but will also include original shell with original label. Will email pics if interested. $300 shipped. Prefer to ship within US.