Search results

1. S

Power Supply Questions

I have been working on my 4-slot 25 big red recently and have noticed how quiet the sound is, and how dim the monitor is. I was cleaning it out today and decided to test the power supply and got 120 coming in (normal) but 5.04 and 10.20 respectively coming out of the power supply. i know that...
  2. S

SSVS Questions

Hi, I recently had the chance to get a legit SSVS for MVS. I was just wondering if all the MVS versions were uncensored and if I was playing it on an American MVS whether or not the standard bios would affect the game in any way. I would like to get the game, but not if it wont play correctly...
  3. S

NEO GEO cabinet art

I have had my 4-slot big red for a while and I would really like to start fixing it up. It is in overall pretty good shape right now, I just need a cap kit and some general cleaning. One thing that is kinda bothering me though, is that it needs to have the sides repainted red, and I have no idea...
  4. S

Mark of the Wolves Boot Problems

Hi guys, I just recently have run into a problem with my copy of Garou, it is crashing whenever I try to play it. It recently started, I was playing the game last week without a problem. I tried it today and it starts up but whenever I press start on either side, the screen turns red then the...
  5. S

MVS Monitor Replacment

Hey guys. I have had my 4-slot for a little while now and it has a pretty old monitor in it. (wells gardner 25 inch) It is really dark, has some lines on it and some burn in. I would really like to get a new monitor for it, but i am constantly told by local arcade vendors that they would charge...
  6. S

real bout 2 reset problem

I just got real bout 2 and it is having a weird problem. Any slot I put it in, it will reset the machine when i switch to it. Not green screen reset, but neogeo song reset. Only when I switch to that cart. The game runs fine and doesn't seem to have any problems, plus it is totally legit. It...
  7. S

king of fighters 2003 boot questions

Hi there fellas, i just recived my KOF 2003 in the mail and it runs great, i open her up to clean it and saw that it had a different set of chips in it, didn't say toshiba/sharp etc. the chips had something like 271-v2c 271-v1c 271-p1c 271-p3c 271-p2c and the bottom board had 271-c7c 271-c5c...
  8. S

MOTW control weirdness

Hey, I just got a MOTW for my mvs, the game is a japanese MOTW original with all the goodies. oddly enough, when i try to play it on my 4 slot it has weird control issues on the 2nd players side. for example, i am sure you all know that a is punch, be is weak kick, c hard punch d hard...
  9. S

last resort cart mvs

looking for a last resort. is this game rare? i looked around a lot but i only find it on ebay.
  10. S

MVS-4-25 monitor questions.

hi there, i have a mvs-4-25 that has a pretty dark monitor, it takes a little while for it too warm up and look nice, and even then, it is kinda dark.. was wondering if there are any extra settings to try besides the basic color/rgb/ knobs. ALSO, it takes a little while for the sound to come in...
  11. S

blazing star wierdness

i just got a blazing star cart for my mvs, it runs really well and never has trouble starting, the only issue is that there is no sound. not only that, if that cart is in the whole system has no sound, i tried it in all the slots and it just wont play sound, if i take it out the cab has normal...