Search results

1. Tinieblas

WTB: 1month xbox live cards.

I'm trying to get 5 of the 1 month xbox live cards, looking to pay $4 per code send via email/PMs, paypal gift, let me know what you got thx.
  2. Tinieblas

WTS: MGS 3 Subsistence Limited Edition, PS2 Garou Stick

Hey guys, I've got some stuff for sale, first: MGS 3 Subsistence limited edition complete with all 3 discs, game was played no more than 5 times, no scratches on any of the discs, great collectors item. $70 shipped http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z478/magocyber/METAL%20GEAR%20SOLID/...
  3. Tinieblas

WTS: PS2 FIGHTERS BUNDLE MvC 2, CAPCOM vs SNK AND MORE

Hello everyone, I have for sale a PS2 bundle, 8 games total 4US and 4JP, I've had this games for a long long time and don't even play them anymore so I'd love to see them go, games are in gamer condition which means they have some scratches but play fine and are all complete $70 SHIPPED...
  4. Tinieblas

US SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 5 SPECIAL UNFIXXX MINT NEVER PLAYED

Hey guys finally decided to sell my last remaining neo geo game its pointless to keep it and I could really used the money on other stuff. SSS5 UNFIX SOLD Shipped anywhere in the US Priority insured with a tracking number, game is solid MINT I never played it same condition I got it from the...
  5. Tinieblas

US NEO GEO HOME CARTS FOR SALE

hello everybody I have for sale a couple of my neo geo aes games they are both US prices include shipping in the U.S, 2/3 days priority with a tracking number, PAYPAL only. ok here are the games KING OF FIGHTERS 99 SOLD CART: is mint almost no visible scratches on front or back INSERT: mint...
  6. Tinieblas

WTB HORI ARCADE STICK

want to buy either one of these hori arcade sticks for the xbox 360, looking to spend $80 shipped Real Arcade Pro.VX SA Real Arcade Pro.EX SE
  7. Tinieblas

SEGA BUNDLES

now longer for sale here , off to ebay
  8. Tinieblas

GAMES WANTED

hey guys I'm looking for this games MGS 4, SSTF 4, AND KOF 12 for the ps 3, it would be best if they were complete (case, manual) and not many scratches, looking to pay $50 shipped
  9. Tinieblas

NEO GEO HOME CARTS FOR SALE

no longer for sale, most of the stuff will most likely be sold locally, so any of the MODS if you wanna delete this thread or move it, you know what to do ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PS...
  10. Tinieblas

US MS3 FOR TRADE

I have a US METAL SLUG 3 NGH that I wish to trade for a slim or fat PS 3 plus some games mainly fighters like sstf 4, kof 12 . I would say the condition of the games is case= mint insert=mint no sun fade manual=near mint cart= has some scuff marks in the front and back here is the link for the...
  11. Tinieblas

metal slug 5 classic insert

metal slug 5 classic insert and sticker, no game for $500 WTF:shame: http://cgi.ebay.com/Neo-Geo-AES-Metal-Slug-5-Classic-Insert-and-Label-/270617419076?pt=Video_Games_Games#ht_500wt_1182
  12. Tinieblas

KOF 2K ON EBAY $2000 IS IT REALLY THAT RARE

I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE NEO PAGES ON EBAY WHEN AND I SAW A US AES KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 AND THE PRIZE BLEW ME AWAY THEY'RE ASKING $2000 THAT'S JUST WAY TO MUCH MONEY . NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS IT REALLY THAT RARE, ON THE BACK OF THE MANUAL IT SAYS "NEO GEO FREAK" DOES THAT MEAN IT'S ONE OF THE...
  13. Tinieblas

KOF 2K ON EBAY $2000 IS IT REALLY THAT RARE

I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE NEO PAGES ON EBAY WHEN AND I SAW A US AES KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 AND THE PRIZE BLEW ME AWAY THEY'RE ASKING $2000 THAT'S JUST WAY TO MUCH MONEY . NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS IT REALLY THAT RARE, ON THE BACK OF THE MANUAL IT SAYS "NEO GEO FREAK" DOES THAT MEAN IT'S ONE OF THE...
  14. Tinieblas

KOF : MAXIMUM IMPACT 2

I have a question to those that ordered MI 2, Did anyone get that big poster that came with the game? the reason I'm asking is because I ordered the game on april 25 and received it 3 days later but there was no poster, funny thing is I got it today not only 1 but 3 posters, so if didn't get...
  15. Tinieblas

MOTW

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS ONE, ITS ABOUT MARCO AND HIS THIRD COMBO, FOR SOME REASON I CAN ONLY DO 11 OR 13 HITS BUT I HAVE SEEN SOME VIDEOS WHERE OTHER GAMERS DO 22 HITS, NOW HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, WHICH BUTTONS DO I HAVE TO PRESS IN ORDER TO GET THE 22 HITS
  16. Tinieblas

KOF : MAXIMUM IMPACT 2

KOF: MI 2 JUST CAME OUT, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT TILL THE JUNE 22, ANYWAYS ONLY SITE THAT HAS IT, IT'S PLAY-ASIA.COM I JUST ORDERED IT A COUPLE O MINUTES AGO. SPECIAL EDITION COMES WITH 2 DVD'S
  17. Tinieblas

LOOKING FOR RAGE OF THE DRAGONS

WILLING TO PAY $400 SHIPPED FOR US VERSION OF RAGE OF THE DRAGONS I ONLY USE PAY PAL
  18. Tinieblas

WANTED RAGE OF THE DRAGONS US VERSION

anyone out there please help me, I need to get my hands on a US VERSION OF RAGE OF THE DRAGONS WILLING TO PAY $350-400 SHIPPED
  19. Tinieblas

Looking for this games,willing to pay for this US VERSIONS OF MOTW $500-600,

HELP ANYONE! I'm willing to pay $500-600 for a mint MOTW, ART OF FIGHTING 3 $350-400, RAGE OF THE DRAGONS $300-380 , REAL BOUT $250-300 , REAL BOUT SPECIAL $220-280
  20. Tinieblas

need this games real bad

Help! I need to get my hands on this us versions of MOTW, ART OF FIGHTING 3, RAGE OF THE DRAGONS, AND THE REAL BOUTS. Mint condition MOTW = $ 500-550 RAGE OF THE DRAGONS =$320-380 ART OF FIGHTING 3 =$300-400 REAL BOUT= $250-280 REAL BOUT SPECIAL= $250-280