Search results

1. C

SeaWolf69 - Great Seller

I bought a Naomi PSU and audio amp w/cables from SeaWolf69 recently. He gave me a really good price on it. It only took 3 days to get here and we live on complete opposite ends of the country (Alaska and Florida),so I can safely say he is a fast shipper. It was also packed well, and...
  2. C

ClubNinja - Great Seller

I bought a Sega I/O Board for my Naomi Setup and a Capcom vs. SNK cart from ClubNinja. It arrived quickly,packed well and he had thrown in an EXTRA game for FREE. How cool is that???:buttrock: Everything worked perfectly and I have been spending all my free time playing C vs. S :D He is a...
  3. C

Sega I/O Board Manual

Does anyone have or does anyone know where I can find a manual for a Sega I/O board for Naomi? Thanks
  4. C

Dead CP III game

What can cause a CPS III cart to go bad? Is there anyway to fix these? Or is it a lost cause? Thanks!
  5. C

Candy Cab Monitor Replace

Has anyone here every replaced the monitor in a Japanese cabinet? I have a New Astrocity and was wondering if someone could suggest a good replacement monitor for the Nanao 29 that it came with. I would like a multi-sync if possible. I am having trouble finding a good replacement that is...
  6. C

New AstroCity Marquee

I recently got a New Astrocity Cab and the plexi that reads "Flat Square 29" was broken does anyone know where I might get one? CQN-1104 Billboard Upper <--Thats the part # and description. Or would someone like to sell me the one out of their cab? I also thought if all else fails maybe...