Search results

1. red shoe paul

FS: The King of Fighters 95/94 and More Commons

$20 shipped each to the U.S Add $10 shipping to overseas. $60 shipped for all. - King of Fighters 95 on HOLD until Wednesday.
  2. red shoe paul

FS: The King of Fighters 95/94 and More Commons!

$20 shipped each to the U.S $60 shipped for all.
  3. red shoe paul

WTS: Neo Geo X

Hooked up and played once and stored away. Ninja Masters is still sealed, boxes are in pristine condition. All manuals, etc included. I can take pictures for serious buyers. Not sure how much these are going for, but I'd like to at least get $120 shipped within the states.
  4. red shoe paul

WTB: MVS Coin Door Key

If any of you guys have an extra key for a 2 slot cabinet, unless all MVS cabinets use the same coin door, then I'm in! Or if anybody knows a place to order one. Thanks.
  5. red shoe paul

WTB: Puzzle Bobble Mini & MVS Monitor Glass Stickers

Simple, looking for a Puzzle Bobble mini marquee as well as ANY but preferably a Metal Slug 1-5 monitor glass sticker. Not sure of the correct name, but the Metal Slug 2 one viewed here: Via: Tomcat
  6. red shoe paul

Need A New Monitor...Boarder?

So my MVS black boarder that goes on the inside of the glass and around the monitor has been cheaply put together by it's previous owner that the glue is coming off of what they tried to fix. A Bust A Move Again frame, but put all black felt on top of it. Well the felt is peeling off and was...
  7. red shoe paul

WTB: Puzzle Bobble/Bust A Move MM

This is the only one I'm looking for right now and would love one ASAP.
  8. red shoe paul

WTB: 161 or 150 in 1 Multicart

Looking to pick one up ASAP. I'm Paypal ready.
  9. red shoe paul

FS/FT: New MV-1FZ Board & 111 in 1 Multicart

I have a practically brand new MV-1FZ with new battery installed. I'm looking to part with it, or trade it for 1 or 2 MVS games to boost my collection a bit, depending on the games of course. $70 SOLD Games interested in: Any Metal Slugs Any 2 KOF Magician Lord Puzzle Bobble Street Hoop SvC...
  10. red shoe paul

MVS monitor correction

This is how my monitor looks and I'm pretty sure it's terribly wrong. With all the nubs to accurately fix it, none of them do what I want it to do it seems. What nubs should I be playing with to fix what I tried to already. I feel like it needs to be shrunken a bit. Also my cabinet didn't come...
  11. red shoe paul

WTB: Fatal Fury/KoF '94/'95 MVS!

Basic common MVS games that I'd like, that aren't too pricey. I'd like them if they were from USA owners as overseas guys charge too much for shipping. Let me know what you have!
  12. red shoe paul

Neo Geo MVS 1 Slot MF-Z New Battery

Brand new and used for less than a year with new battery. No idea what these go for, but I'm seeing two working boards right now on eBay for $129.00 and $229.00. So I guess just make an offer, the veterans here would know more about it price wise...
  13. red shoe paul

WTB: Cheap MVS Carts!

I'm a starting collector so the basics will be fine if you have any. Goal Goal Goal, Fatal Fury, etc. Hopefully somebody in the US region so I don't get raped on shipping! Give me games and prices and I can pay today.
  14. red shoe paul

111-in-1 Cart Resetting?

Not sure if it's known for the bootleg carts, but my 111-in-1 has been resetting itself pretty often. By resetting, I mean as I play, randomly the green screen will pop up and just go back to the title screen all in the matter of seconds. It's pretty annoying as I almost beat Metal Slug only to...
  15. red shoe paul

WTB: Move List Stickers & Marquees!

I'm interested in a cheap (any game) move list sticker for a Neo Geo cabinet. Also 2 marquees. I prefer Bust A Move or Puzzle Bobble, whichever one you have and another random game you may have a marquee for.
  16. red shoe paul

Service Button Not Working..

So I just got my machine and tried pressing the service button. Nothing happend. So the connectors weren't in, so I plugged them in and it's still not working. The test button worked, gave me credits, but the service button is not working for whatever reason. Any help?
  17. red shoe paul

Switching Between Multicart and regular cart Topic..

Not sure why it wasn't stickied, but I'm looking for the topic on being able to switch between games while a multicart is installed.
  18. red shoe paul

FS: Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize!

Giving you guys first dibs at this! Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize Button Collection $35 shipped $40 shipped Internationally I accept PayPal. FRONT: BACK:
  19. red shoe paul

WTB: Sega CD

I'm definitely in the market for a Sega CD for a reasonable price. It's mainly for collecting purpose, but I will probably play it for about 4-5 hours until I put it away in storage.
  20. red shoe paul

Cabinet Offer!

So I may have a chance (tomorrow) at purchasing a NeoGeo MVS 4 slot v.3 cabinet and in decent condition with a few cosmetic (and mis-colored buttons) as well as sporting a z80 error. Now this arcade just has it on, just sitting there making no money and I'm wondering how much I should offer for...