Search results

1. O

WTS: Arcades in Michigan Street Fighter 3 & Hyper fighting

I have two tested and working Street Fighter Arcades for sale since I am moving to Georgia I need to liquidate these assets. The arcades are here in Detroit Michigan, 48238 zip code, and have been on route, making me money. They have been well maintained and I am asking top dollar for them...
  2. O

WTS: CPS3 Street Fighter 3 New Generation

New Battery as of last year. Tested and working. Original CD included. Looking to ship by Friday July 22nd. Best Offer or 150 to buy it now. Shipping: you tell me. PM or call if interested 313-575-7497 (obot) MvC2 Full Setup With Capcom I/O 500 or Best Offer. Yes I am willing to part this...
  3. O

WTS Street Fighter 3s CPS 3 Kit [JAP-newbattery]

Battery was replaced march 2007 Naturally, the Jap games are the ones that you can have worked on in japan if you have the right connections. Asking $600.00 (negotiable) Looking for best offer and fasted pay time. The situation is that I'll be in Michigan where I have all of my arcade...
  4. O

FS: Soul Caliber 2 Kit for Sale 246 and IO as well.

Selling my System 246, IO and SC2 kit individually or all together. Pm me with your offer. Priority will be given to anyone who wants to buy all the items together. Motherbord $200 (DvD drive is Toshiba) I/O with kick harness. $150 Sould Caliber II software $150 A discount will be...
  5. O

Monitor humming noise before black screen

Last winter I bought an old soul caliber 2 arcade. I stored it in my garage over the winter. I recently hooked it back up, and moved it into a guy’s game center. When I tested it, I adjusted the Vhold and Hhold in order to get the picture to stretch the length and with of the screen. When I...
  6. O

Coin switch voltage problem? Only 3/5 quarters register.

Guys I’ve been having a problem with my coin mechanics on an arcade I bought maybe 6 months ago. The coin mechanics have always had a problem since I got the cab, but the problem has gotten progressively worse. Originally, I thought it was the coin switches themselves, then I replaced them and...
  7. O

How to open Dynamo HS-5 Model cab (w/ pics)

I got this cab from ebay, and I need to open it in order to fix one of the guns... the game is area 51 and one of the guns has completely stopped working. www.powerofthepeople.net/pics On the inside of the cab you can see this little bolt system that i cant cant figure out. Any ideas?
  8. O

Repukken : Feedback

I Ordered a hori 3 pro s tick (for ps3) It arrived on time and in good condition. a good man in my book. Thx
  9. O

Area 51 Arcade p2 Gun (problems)

I have the original ara51 game, and the player 2 light gun works... but it is noticeably inaccurate. I don't particularly know alot about light gun games, so i figured that i would post here for ideas, and links to information. -Thanks
  10. O

WTB Sega I/O Kick Harness, or cps2 kick harness to sega i/o kick harness apapter

Thats right I have a sega I/O and i need to run cvs2 on it, but I don't have the sega i/o kick harness :-( If you have one please pm me ASAP! I need this quick fast and in a hurry.
  11. O

FS Cps3 System w/ Sf3 New Generation

Getting rid of my sf3 New Generation (the first street fighter 3) The battery in this game was swapped 6 months ago, so thats cool. Looking to trade for Naomi items, or cash I'm looking for: Naomi Mob Maomi I/O Almost any game worth havign (ones with marques are even better!) I'm quite open...
  12. O

WTB Dead CPS 3 Games... or alive :-(

Pm me or e-mail me obot64@hotmail.com if you have a dead cps3 cart, or a working one. Be sure to include the following information 1) What game 2) Status: dead or alive 3) What region: USA, AZN, JAP I only have a limited amount of funds for this project so it will be first come first serve...
  13. O

FS/FT :: System 246 w/ Soul caliber 2

I have a System 246 w/ Soul caliber 2 that I’m going to put on ebay in the next few days. But I figured I would post here to my neo-geo.com family first. Only games I want are looking for at the moment is CPS3 street fighter3 third strike (NO AZN!) USA, or JAP, and also a Naomi Gd rom...
  14. O

Metal Slug 5 Demo Sound problems (wont stay off)

I recently bought a new cabinet that came with metal slug 5. I have turned the sound off in the configuration in two places and after a while it magically comes back on. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this on MVS carts? I have this game deployed at a location and the owner is...
  15. O

Original Galaga Arcade Problem - looks like Nintendo cart on boot

I was out looking at some arcades and i came across a guy who has an old Galaga cabinet. When we turned it on, the cartridge looked like a nintendo game. I wonder if this is a small problem or if the Galaga board is completely fried? I know that Galaga boards do cost a pretty penny to buy...
  16. O

Repearing the C board on a cps1 game possible?

Just wondering how difficult it is to fix the c board on a cps1 game? Somebody I know has a board and he thinks that there is a problem with the c board: white lines show up on some screens (according to him). I am just trying to determine if this is something that I even want to attempt to...
  17. O

WTB SF2 Hyper Fighting CPS1 WTT Cps3 New Generation (with new battery)

Looking for a perfectly working cps1 Jamma, Hyper Fighting. Marquee would be great, but is not a deal breaker. I have an American Street Fighter 3 New Generation Full kit, with marquee and system stickers. For sale or trade. Looking for the best price. Please pm me or e-mail me...
  18. O

Cps3 Meanbean (Any problems?)

Just wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with the meanbean mod on carts? I don’t want to spread roomers, but I herd from one person that he had the mod done, everything was working fine, and then about a month later his cart died?!? Also I’m wondering if anyone has actually replaced...
  19. O

Proper cleaning of a MV-1F pcb

Hey guys I need to clean my MV-1F pcb, and I’m just wondering what’s the proper way of doing so? My only guess would be air in a can.... If you want to see the problem I’m having (which is why I need to clean the system) you can refer to this link...
  20. O

WTB Dead cps3 system and 3s (full kit)

Hello I am in the market for a dead cps3 street fighter third strike system. The cps3 system and cd-rom must be in working order, however I do not mind if the 3s cart has died. Marquees and system stickers are a plus. Post here or pm me with price includign shippig, as well as the status of...