Search results

1. GeoStigma

Nintendo Wii Package

Everything is in perfect working condition (nothing is damaged or scratched in any way) and I would prefer to sell this as an entire package. I'm running late for work now, so I'll throw up some pictures later as well as list off all the games I downloaded via the virtual console (probably will...
  2. GeoStigma

What's your favorite gaming brew?

While I'm sure this was brought up on here before, no hurt asking again. I'm not talking about Red Bull, Bawls and what not, strictly alcohol related. I usually find myself drinking Woodchuck Draft Cider or Strongbow while gaming. Anyone else?
  3. GeoStigma

Whatever's left sale!

Well, this is the last I plan on selling for quite sometime, its not much but I figured I'd throw it up here anyway. Everything is in like like new condition unless otherwise stated, 4% paypal fees unless multiple items purchased and shipping included as always (in the US!). I accept paypal and...
  4. GeoStigma

Massive PS2/DS/GBA/GC/Wii/TG-16 game sale! (more added!)

Well, not quite massive yet, but when these initial things sell, I'll be putting up more. Prices including shipping within the U.S. and everything is in like new condition (case, manual, etc), unless otherwise stated. I accept money orders (must send first!) and paypal (must cover the 4%...
  5. GeoStigma

Neo Geo CD system, Metal Slug 1 & 2 cd

The Neo Geo CD system is a Japanese model, works perfectly and is in great condition (small scuff mark on the left corner of the lid). 2 controllers and AC adapter included. $120 shipped. (SOLD) Metal Slug 1 (perfect condition, no spine card) - $50 shipped (SOLD) Metal Slug 2 (perfect...
  6. GeoStigma

FS: Atari 2600 games and various manuals

Atari 2600 games or any other carts in pictures - $2 Manuals - $1 What's left cart wise: 2600: Demon Attack Demons to Diamonds Surround Frogger Towering Inferno Super Challenge Football Random Genesis title: Hardball 94 What's left manual wise: Battletoads Super Mario Bros. 3 Circus...
  7. GeoStigma

Turbografx 16 sale!!!! PRICE DROP!

Well, I just bought a new Can-am Outlander 650, so its time to sell off some stuff. System and accessories: Console in box, RF switch, original manuals, Turbo tap, 3 controllers (1 might not work), Keith Courage and any other stuff I can find (I have another turbopad in its original box, plus...
  8. GeoStigma

Resident Evil: Extinction

Fucking awful. I can't wait for the next movie, "Resident Evil: Attack of the Clones". Yeah, its not going to be ridiculous. I'd say the movie is at the same level of a Uwe Boll production in terms of relevancy to the game(s) it is based on, ugh. You're probably better off saving your money...
  9. GeoStigma

Ebay auctions & 19 characters

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZg3ostigma
  10. GeoStigma

WTB: Wavebird Controller & RE 2/3 for GC

PM me any offers, thanks.
  11. GeoStigma

Ebay leftovers sale

All prices include shipping in the U.S. DS: Trace Memory - new/sealed $12 GBA: Paper Boy/Rampage/Marble Madness/Klax - like new $8 Ice Climbers - like new $8 Random Stuff: Fushigi Yugi Wallscroll - $12 Todd Mcfarlane Akira figure (Kaneda) - new/sealed $12
  12. GeoStigma

Ebay auctions and 19+ characters!

GBA & DS games, car mp3 deck, anime wall scroll, a Powerbook G4 (last revision before Apple switched to Intel cpu's) and more! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZg3ostigma
  13. GeoStigma

WTB: Metal Slug 1 or 2 MVS

Please PM me how much you are looking to get for it. I'm just looking for an original loose cart (if you have a mini marquee for either let me know and I'll buy it as well). Thanks.
  14. GeoStigma

Degauss Wand & 19 characters

Does anyone know where I could purchase a decent degauss wand for arcade monitors?
  15. GeoStigma

WTB: MOTW full MVS kit

I'm looking to buy a full kit of MOTW (must have serials). I would prefer to have the box and everything, but, uh, if you have everything but the box I'll consider the offer still. Please PM me the price you are looking to sell it for.
  16. GeoStigma

Geostigma's Massive Anime/Manga Sale

Condition: All DVD's/VHS, boxes and manuals are in like new condition, I basically watched everything once or twice then put it back on my shelf. All manga/comic related stuff is mint as well. Pictures upon request. Shipping: I'll do discounted shipping if multiple items are purchased (PM me...
  17. GeoStigma

Millipede cab restoration

While I was restoring my Neo cab I also started work on a 1982 Atari Millipede cab. Compared to the Neo, this was pretty easy. The side artwork needed some touchup work, back panel and small part above it need to be completely repainted (Krylon :loco:) , the wiring somehow got messed up and...
  18. GeoStigma

please delete

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZbbu97159656tcy Has anyone dealt with this guy before? Is he known to sell boots or is he legit? Thanks.
  19. GeoStigma

Need MVS-U4 cab part

A few weeks ago I had my MVS-U4 cab I was restoring painted (pictures here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164102) and unfortunately the guy who painted it lost the marquee mounting bar (seen below). If anyone somehow has a spare one of these, or can even have one made, please...
  20. GeoStigma

Millipede cab issues

I just finished restoring a Millipede cab that I purchased 2 weeks ago. When I was at the warehouse I picked it up from, we plugged it in there and everything worked perfectly. However, yesterday I plugged it in and could hear a humming noise but nothing was getting power (screen was off...