Search results

1. turbosage

Chat message

Wisonsin's had the mildest winter I've ever experienced. It's like been spring for 4 months
  2. turbosage

Chat message

I do not envy the snowpocolypse!
  3. turbosage

Haven’t been on the forums in almost 20 years.

Hi biocat! I'm back to post my annual one or two comments and then go back into hiding for 11.9 months! ;)
  4. turbosage

Neo Geo Nostalgia...a series about how I spent too much money - Sam Sho II - 11/1

I'm showing UPPORT. ;) For what it's worth, their videos are actually pretty good. Especially the PC-88 Paradise and knowledge of old Japanese Computers.
  5. turbosage

The Neo Geo's Compatibility with Your TV

Awesome! Thank you! I picked up a set of SCART>RGB cables very similar to the ones you linked and it works like a charm!
  6. turbosage

The Neo Geo's Compatibility with Your TV

I have a consolized MVS that I recently picked up from Italy (eBay) that had a SCART output. I purchased an albeit cheap S-Video/AV adapter that I had hoped would be my answer for connecting it to my Sony PVM that has S-Video inputs. However, the best I can get so far is just the audio. I...
  7. turbosage

Nintendo Power Super Sale!

NINTENDO POWAH Supah Sale! Various quality (Can supply greater detail on specific copies and more pics if desired) Also, most (if not every) poster is STILL included inside each issue. :) Make offers on anything. Looking to send these to a good home, please let me know if you'd like...
  8. turbosage

NG AES - Art of Fighting 2

AOF 2 Japanese version. Some scratches, in playable condition. $12 shipped within the continental US. I'm in Central WI.
  9. turbosage

Returning to the fight.

I've been around the forums, mostly lurking, for ages but just recently joined the MVS dark side. I have a one slot that I'm going to insert into an old jamma cab this week. Years back I picked up an AES and started a decent sized collection. In 1998 I sold it all off in a lot and have...
  10. turbosage

turbosage game dump 2012

Hey there, I've taken a good look at the library of crap I have and decided to part ways with a few items here. I'm not looking to make a fortune by any means, just looking to move some stuff to a nice home. If willing, maybe get a couple bucks in my pocket for some projects or even going...
  11. turbosage

Favorite SNK 8-bit NES games?

I'm not sure I've even played all the games SNK put out on the NES, but some of my favorites are Ikari Warriors II, Crystalis, and Baseball Stars. Crystalis owned my soul for a long time when I first discovered how amazing action/RPGs were. Ikari Warriors games were pretty awesome, I remember...
  12. turbosage

WTB - AES console

Hey, long time lurker, and former owner. I'm looking to get back into Neo. If anyone has a spare AES console they're looking to unload, controllers, and games too. I'm a US buyer, and would love to strike a deal. No condition requirements (working is a plus ;) ) Just wanting to get back into...
  13. turbosage

Trade: TurboGrafx wPowerBase & Turbo CD unit

Hey all, Here's what I got- 1.)TurboGrafx system w/ Generic RF and AC - all working perfectly 2.)Turbo Power Base (NO AC ADAPTER) working and tested perfect! 3.)TurboGrafx CD system, not working. Can be used for saving games, but discs do NOT spin. Only tested one time, but the CD system...
  14. turbosage

FT- Sega Saturn system, 2 controllers + games.

Make me offers, cash/ trade or otherwise. I can include pix for any interested parties. (System works perfectly, I just got a really great deal on an extra one and am looking to trade it for something else.) I'll throw in all hookups, two controllers and a couple games too! I'm mostly...
  15. turbosage

Midwest gaming Classic June 2006

Hey I dont know if any of you guys are interested but check out this site- http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/content.php?id=index Milwaukee wi June 3rd and 4th 2006 This is a Retro gaming convention, its held yearly(usually) Really a ton of fun! Now I'm just curious if theres anyone in...