Search results

1. Neo Si

ASO II Full Frontal

Yep, I'm bored. I need to tidy up the ASO logo where I cut it out. What you think?
  2. Neo Si

Strikers 1945 Plus Full Frontal

OK, so I've had a crack at my first FF insert. I used the Strikers 1945 art from TAFA and resized it and tried to get rid of the fold lines. So I'm not sure how this will look. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the S1945+ logo on a transparent background to put on the spine. Hmmm...
  3. Neo Si

Shock Troopers Rework

Rework of the Shock Troopers insert on NickthFury's site. My mate just helped me do this.
  4. Neo Si

2-slot Size Comparison

Here's a pic showing the different sizes of 2-slot board. HardMVS only lists the one size of 2-slot, so I thought this might come in handy to someone. The MV-2F measures 45 x 28cm (17 3/4 x 11 inches) The MV-2FS measures 39 x 28cm (15 1/4 x 11 inches) The DIPs on the smaller board are now...
  5. Neo Si

My Joysticks

Well the parts finally arrived. I'm not the most creative with artwork, so I admit this is quite plain. I'm looking into getting stainless steel panels cut for the top panel, and laser engraved with the NeoGeo logo. It's using Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y stick, Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons and Sanwa OBSF-24...
  6. Neo Si

BlazingStar & Pulstar Full Frontals

Hello all, I was looking at the flyers on TAFA, and thought these might serve as a good basis for full frontal inserts maybe? Blazing Star Is it possible to get rid of all the writing using PhotoShop? Pulstar Oh, and what about these for a Prehistoric Isle 2 full frontal? With just that...
  7. Neo Si

Fully Consolized MVS Systems

One the artwork is applied and the wiring done to the 2 Slot, it's ready to go. The 1 Slot is a proto. The pad ports on the final version will be about 10mm lower. Any colour, any artwork you want. If you'd rather the power switch was in a different place, or you want a different coloured power...
  8. Neo Si

Consolized MVS Systems

This is the MV-1C console that I've been working on. The control pad sockets are about 10mm too high but it is the prototype. Just need to add artwork now. It's 23.5cm x 24 x 6.5 (minus feet) [just under 9.5inches x 9.5 x 2.5] so it's smaller than a Saturn, but a little wider than a...
  9. Neo Si

The mystery 8pin connector...

So, after reading the 4slot manual, I finally found out that those little 8pin connectors on the side of an MVS board are for digital credit displays. Cool. Are these easy to get hold of still, and what price do they run at?
  10. Neo Si

MV-1C UniBIOS & Stereo

Evening all. Just some technical help please. I'm wanting to install a UniBIOS into my consolized MV-1C. I've used the info from this thread to compile the following table. I hope this is correct? Thanks to JMKurtz for the links to the chip PDFs. M27C400 MV-1C BIOS/Pin#---->M27C1024 UniBIOS...