Search results

1. J

WTB: candy cab (neo geo)

I'm in the Seattle area and i'm currently looking to buy a candy cab (neo geo). If anybody is selling locally or if anybody know who I can talk to about purchasing one please help me out. Thank You
  2. J

WTB dodonpachi

the title explains it pretty well, looking for dodonpachi pcb.... i can't even find it listed on ebay, any help, thank you!
  3. J

mas systems supernova help

the connectors to the arcade stick are they DB25 or DB15? i found a decoder online, but i dont know if it's the right one
  4. J

Neo Geo shirt

I remember many many many years ago there was a t shirt design contest here that I dont' know if it ever materialized. Now with stuff like spreadshirt, teespring and many other sites that do the work for you? Has anyone ever considered doing this again? I would love ot have a neo store shirt...
  5. J

Xbox one Game giveaway

bought an Xbox one and it came with Halo Master Chief Collection (digital) if anybody wants it, let me know
  6. J

FS: Xbox One Halo Master Chief Collection Digital Code

just bought an Xbox One and I'm totally not interested in this game. I'm willing to sell it for 35 bucks (it retails for 45 in Amazon). Offers welcome
  7. J

EVO 2015 who is going?

ill be running the KOF XIII side tournament... is anybody else going? i know the vegas crew used to take their systems and what not for classic gaming... anyone?
  8. J

KOF XIII side tourney at evo

as some of you may or may not know... KOF XIII will not be featured at this year's evo. But we are planning on running a side tournament if you want to participate, you can register at the following site... any questions just leave them here, or send me a tweet (@neopenny)... see you guys in...
  9. J

German members need your help!

can anybody help me order this. Do they ship to the US? or can anybody help with reshipping and what not... I'd really appreciate it... http://www.amazon.de/Playstation-Arcade-Stick-Kabelgebunden-Lizenziert/dp/B00NHDSINS/ref=sr_1_108?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1420676055&sr=1-108
  10. J

PS3/Xbox360 games FS

PS3 Uncharted 3 -10 Lollipop Chainsaw-15 Soul Calibur V- 15 (still in wrap) Xbox 360 Soul Calibur V - 15 (still in wrap) Halo 4 -12 usd add 3 usd to cover shipping and paypal fees
  11. J

Vegas crew Need your help !!!!!

check this out.... I originally was gonna ship 5 asus monitors to my friend in Vegas... but last week she was admitted to the hospital and it looks like she's gonna be there for a while, and if she goes home she might be unable to move a lot (it was something pretty serious)... I need to ship...
  12. J

Metal Slug on Tencent servers

just saying...
  13. J

Evo 2013

so what's the plan are we meeting up this year or what?
  14. J

WTB HORI VLX 360

anybody have this bad boy for sale? let me know
  15. J

New SNK crossover? help with translation!!!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ0NTgxNDc2.html are SNK characters gonna be in the game or WTF? chinese translators!!!!
  16. J

SupARC

anybody play on this or ggpo? im neopenny on both on suparc i usually play kof99, and kof 2k2 on ggpo i also play SFIV on Steam
  17. J

video de combos

aqui esta el video de combos de mi amigo kenshin de tijuana espero que les guste: J3XAsdNUZo8
  18. J

best option to play ps2 on a new monitor

im thinking about getting the vh236h, and im considering getting a ps2 and play a few games that havent made it to ps3 or newer consoles.... should i get a vga cable? what are some good options?
  19. J

SCR

who is going? i know some people from here live in socal....
  20. J

Welcome to our newest member Focusattack

Welcome to the family! hope you like your stay bro!.