Search results

1. complexz

Record collecting

didn't expect them so soon! I'm not a huge vinyl collector, but I like periodically grabbing records that mean alot to me.
  2. complexz

The real SFV thread -- No posers allowed

oh man I've been dropped on by so many people, and this game is more antisocial than I am, you can't even shit talk someone who dropped on you if you didn't happen to have a pad and paper ready to write down his name and then navigate a ton of menus. I miss the old days when I could send...
  3. complexz

The Movieland movie (a upcoming film about my local oldschool arcade)

Every friday night a group of us oldschool SF players go downtown to the historic local arcade movieland. Beer is drank, weed is smoked and bitches get shoryukened all night in a awesome atmosphere of friends and weirdo downtown characters. To my surprise one of the regulars, my friend zach is...
  4. complexz

Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos

can't have the thread die! made this the other night, sampled minibrute +MPC sequenced minibrute. I keep neglecting the other synths when I'm just in the lab trying to find a cool vibe, minibrute is just too convenient and easy to play with...
  5. complexz

Post your keyboard controllers, synths, drum machines, etc!

the bulk of my move is finally done and I started to get my shit setup again finally :) now this is a more comfortable workspace!
  6. complexz

whoa, thanks for the heads up alec, it actually looks pretty damn fun to me.... if the iOS thing is bullshit I'll buy one I think.... I certainly don't need a sequencer/sampler but it does look fun enough that if it goes for the same low price as the other volcas I am probably down with buying...
  7. complexz

been cleaning my shit up as I have to move soon :( disconnecting all my stuff presented a good chance to get a pic without garbage and wires all over the place :) save for my interface and monitors not pictured, These are all the toys I make sounds with. This is a lil track I made not long...
  8. complexz

oh boy this thread is relative to my interests! very cool setups from everyone. afraid my pics suck and are out dated. my toys are MPC-1000 behringer xenyx-802 mixer M-audio M-track plus yamaha FB-01 sound module (thanks for the recomendation takumaji:)) volca beats volca bass volca keys...
  9. complexz

Need some graphic design/logo work

I could give it a try, I've done a few small things for a few members here. It's mostly a hobby for me though, I know there are a few pros here and if they are interested I would hit them up. But if they are busy, I like doing this kinda stuff as I have free time and not much for money :) some...
  10. complexz

Neogeo MPC fun UPDATED

in the christmas get thread I mentioned sampling the neogeo chimes to make a beat with my new MPC-1000 and I didn't upload for a few weeks as I was too busy just learning and practicing with everything. I went back to those old samples I made on day one and finally made something to upload with...
  11. complexz

DAYTONAAAA (psn/xboxlive)

dug my steering wheel out of storage to finally stop neglecting daytona on psn but alas it seems this absolutely timeless game is not quite so timeless to people on psn :( nobody is playing online at all. I'd love to get some races in with people if anyone else also regrets not playing online...
  12. complexz

RGB or component to CPU monitor, best options?

a friend of mine is planning on moving to japan and he was asking me advice as he would like to get a evo monitor(asus VH236H) and use it for basically everything from saturn to ps3. I don't think this monitor will support the basic RGB to VGA adapter that just separates the sync and amplifies...
  13. complexz

sony PVM advice

hey guys, not sure if this is the optimal thread for this question but I seen this ad and was hoping someone with a little more monitor knowledge than I could confirm it would be a good display for some oldschool consoles and such. http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pho/3078929288.html I...
  14. complexz

house of the dead 4 PSN(and a little relevant ps move discussion)

before talking about how great it is to play a new house of the dead game I'm going to give a few details of the move catered towards arcade nerdy people like me who are more interested in how the setup works for light gun ports than FPS games and dancing shit. a friend brought his move over...
  15. complexz

Skullgirls

well I bought this game to support mike Z and ggpo considering it's so cheap for what it is.... but damn, this game is pretty awesome and really is graphically on the same level as KOFXIII. better netcode than basically anything... for 15 bucks. worry not if you are like me and don't dig the...
  16. complexz

Pixeljunk sidescroller

picked this up on psn as it was on sale for only 5 or 6 bucks. I never know what to expect with western developed shooters, but god damn this game is quality! the gameplay is straightforward with no crazy physics gimmicks or anything like that. The soundtrack is awesome! playing this game with...
  17. complexz

FLYING WARRIORS(hiryu no ken series appretiation)

I was recently reminded of a childhood favorite NES game that I have pretty much forgotten about. As a kid I remember renting this game just because it was something I had never played, looked like a corney ass generic super hero game. but to my surprise what I really got was some kinda...
  18. complexz

GGPO, seriously guys.

why is neo-geo.com not playing shit on ggpo? is awesome netcode on fatal fury special not fucking awesome to anyone else? PM me or something if you actually like playing your neogeo games with other people sometimes!
  19. complexz

Genesis version of fatal fury 2= possible best version?

I was watching some combo videos for fatal fury special the other day when I noticed some fatal fury 2 combo videos linked in the related videos, Fatal fury 2 is REALLY not a very combo friendly game so I had to click out of curiosity. wow, it looks like takara took some big liberties with the...
  20. complexz

WTB: fighters history dynamite MVS + maybe others

hi there, got a lil extra money just sitting in my paypal and I don't see this game for sale much. Looking for cart or cart+ mini only. if you have it and will let it go for 30 shipped I will take it. same deal for breakers revenge, I might consider other carts in the 20-25 dollar value...