Search results

1. Co Attican

TurboGraFX-16

I’m trying to find out what are the best shmups for the TurboGraFX 16. Everybody has an opinion so what’s yours??? Plus if anyone has a link for a place that has screen shots for TurboGraFX-16 shmups please list it.
  2. Co Attican

Noobish question about KOF '98

I'll admit I'm new to KOF '98, I got a MVS cart a few weeks back and I was playing it a couple of days ago, I got to the 5th match and all of the sudden I was interrupted by "Here comes a new challenger" and Shingo Yabuki shows up for one match! Is he supposed to be a hidden match or something...
  3. Co Attican

NEO-GEO desktops

I’ve made two desktop wallpapers with the NEO-GEO GIGA POWER image on them. They have both been carefully measured out to be the right shape, size and position. The first’s silver stripe behind “GIGA POWER” is made to look like the arcade machine (but with even coloring) and the second has a...
  4. Co Attican

UniBios Mini-Marquee and Template

Please note EVERYTHING in this image was made from scratch. And I'll tell ya, the box of arrows under the joystick was no picnic. I had no choice but to make it all, I couldn't find anything that was high enough quality. The only changes I'm going to make are the UniBios controls, as I am sure...
  5. Co Attican

You know you live in 2005 when...

I generally hate these but this one made me laugh. You know you live in 2005 when... 1) you accidentally enter your password on a microwave 2) you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years 3) the real reason for not staying in touch with your...
  6. Co Attican

You know you live in 2005 when...

I generally hate these but this one made me laugh. You know you live in 2005 when... 1) you accidentally enter your password on a microwave 2) you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years 3) the real reason for not staying in touch with your...
  7. Co Attican

UniBios on NeoRAGEx

I want to check out the Universe Bios on NeoRAGEx before I have a chip burned but I can't seem to make it work. I've renamed the rom to neo-geo.rom and placed it in the right folder and the emulator works but when I start a game the screen goes black. Anyone know what causes it or how to correct...
  8. Co Attican

UniBios and a Pause switch

I want to install a pause button on my MVS (MV-1F) and I can easily do this by wiring up the hard dip 8. BUT I plan to get the UniBios in the near future, does anyone know if hard dip 8 still freezes the game with the UniBios installed? And yes I know the game stops when you bring up the in game...
  9. Co Attican

Simple question

Have a simple question. I'm new to owning an arcade unit and I wanted to know what the LEVEL setting was. I assumed it was a difficulty setting but it doesn't seem to make anything difference when I change it. Can anyone clear this up for me?