Search results

1. 8man

Are US AES systems "rare" now?...

Still remember when I got my first AES US Gold System in 1992. Best system that I ever played back then. Bought 3 more US sets (all modded), and 1 JPN set, as backups. Back then it was easy to find US Systems… I still have my new US system never opened from ~20 years ago, box is perfect, paid...
  2. 8man

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just arrived from Germany, a pair of Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Editions!! 11/12/2020
  3. 8man

8man's Neo-Geo Collection

Some of my games from Evo 2019, SNK, and Pix'n Love. Gotta love those Snap Lock Cases!!
  4. 8man

Thanks to Scarlet Sprites, I "Semitsu-ized" one of my Arcade Stick Pro controllers, and added Hylo's Hack. Played a bunch of games ... this thing is Awesome!! Going to mod them all.
  5. 8man

Hmmm... it's getting close to 8-8-2020 :cool: A month ago, I converted my guest suite into a Billiard Room. Just picked up a nice metal Captain America collector shield to hang on the wall, along with some SNK Posters (getting them framed). Tournament Blue Simonis cloth on the table, with...
  6. 8man

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

My cousin bought two Arcade1Up cabs for his small kids, and it works great for them. But, not for me. The cabs are scaled down and the wide screen format gives you a smaller playing area. They use thinner material for the build, joysticks and buttons are meh, and it's not as rugged as a standard...
  7. 8man

WANTED -- Ninja Combat (English CD) to complete FULL CD Set

WANTED Looking for Ninja Combat English CD to complete the English CD set. Come on guys!! Who wants to see the Full (ENG and JPN) Neo Geo CD set in picts??? Including the RARE KOF 95 Japanese Box set! 8-8-2014 collection update is almost here!
  8. 8man

8man's Custom 2-Player Neo Station

8man's Custom 2-Player Neo Station (Pre-Build Design) 2-Sided (Two Back-to-Back 40" Video Screens) 2-Players (one player each side) Players can play against each other in the same game, or you can both play different games! Cup Holders Coin Slot Coin Counter Memory Card access Extra features...
  9. 8man

8man flies to Vegas to Authenticate his English KOF 2000 AES

__________________________________________________ 8man edition of English KOF 2000 AES is Authenticated!! __________________________________________________ With all the counterfeiting of rare Neo Geo AES games that have been popping up on eBay, I decided to authenticate my English KOF 2000...
  10. 8man

11. 8man

WANTED -- 8 Neo Geo CDs (English format)

Looking for a few English format Neo Geo CDs (complete with spine): Crossed Swords Frog Feast (SHIPPED 7-27-2012) Last Resort (SHIPPED) Magician Lord Ninja Combat Rally Chase World Heroes 1 World Heroes 2 Jet Need just the English spines for: Baseball Stars Professional (SHIPPED 7-27-2012)...
  12. 8man

Famous Grandfathers? (Captain America, MARVEL, and Aircraft Carriers)

Went to see The Avengers yesterday at the movie theater, and was just talking to my brother-in-law (wife's brother). His grandfather helped develop Captain America**. (I had no idea!!) On my side of the family, my great grandfather designed and engineered many parts of U.S. Aircraft...
  13. 8man

Skydive at 14,000 feet

1st Skydive this morning!! Jumped out of a plane at 14,000 feet. Free falling at 130+ mph!! Air was cold, hard to breathe, and YES your ears will really POP!!! Hardest part is jumping out of the plane. The rest is cake. Anyone else skydive before? I'm not an adrenaline freak, but love...
  14. 8man

Custom In-Wall (Concealed) Storage that holds 48 AES games!!

Needed a safe (out of the way) place to keep some AES games in the theater/game room. Custom In-Wall (concealed) Storage :drool_2: Holds 48 AES games!!! (4 shelves, 4 games across, 3 deep) 43.25" x 28.5" X 5.5" Storage (based on the size of the posters) 2 Different Posters with protective...
  15. 8man

What happens after you complete the Neo Geo AES Library?

What happens after you complete the Neo Geo AES Library? 1. Sell it? :eek_2: 2. Make Library cards for neo-geo.com members? :-J 3. Play the games!! :drool_2: Yes, you PLAY the games!! But, you gotta think BIG! :A: Design/Build the ULTIMATE Neo Geo Home Theater / Gaming Environment :B...
  16. 8man

8man's "Metal Slug" Home Theater (preview)

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6335/c1l.mp4 (preview of my next BIG project) 8man's "Metal Slug" Home Theater Growing up, we always had to use the "family TV" to tap our systems into to play our games. Then, clean everything up and bring the games back into our room. Hmmm, games...
  17. 8man

WTB: English Neo Geo CD Games

Hi, looking for some mint English Neo Geo CD games (with spine cards). Only (7) English CD titles to go: Crossed Swords Magician Lord Ninja Combat Ninja Commando Thrash Rally World Heroes World Heroes 2 JET Also looking for just (7) English spines: (If you have the game, I'll buy it too) Art...
  18. 8man

8man's "Metal Slug" Home Water Park (under construction)

8man's "Metal Slug" Home Water Park under construction Taking my design skills to the next level =). :A: 3 main cannons and 3 mini explosion cannons!! ("arcade" button activated) :B: 18' cave slide, waterfalls, benches :C: Different paths to get to the slide :D: Smoke jets in the falls Metal...
  19. 8man

Need Neo Geo vector logo (Punking out my Basketball Court)

Hey, Do you guys have any of the Neo Geo Logos in vector format? (.eps Adobe Illustrator) SNK, NEO GEO (straight), Neo Geo (round), Dog Tag, etc. I'm getting ready to paint my 40'x30' basketball court on the side of my house. I may use the logos straight out, or combine the logos to create a...
  20. 8man

Custom Frame/Framing a Neo Geo poster (without damaging it)

I've had some Neo Geo game posters way back since 1992, and they've been sitting in tubes because I didn't want to tape/tack them to the wall, spray glue, dry/wet mount or ruin them. Even placing the poster in a frame directly against glass/Plexiglas will ruin the poster image over time...