Search results

1. Q

4 slot issue

Hello, I have a 4 slot and a league bowling cartridge. The first player Set and throw will not work. It sets....but goes right to throw....will not set speed level. I put the League bowling in a single slot and it works fine thus its the 4 slot. I have checked all the wires and connections etc...
  2. Q

Slow down on a 4 slot??

OK....I popped in my newly aquired Capt Tomaday in my 4 slot and started playing. I have noticed , as well as aero fighters, that during game play in dense graphics it lags....now I have heard of this before in this forum........but is it a mother board issue?? Or is it just a game with way...
  3. Q

Beat Cyber Lip

I just beat Cyber Lip with 1 quarter set on 5............with a score of 358,000 plus. Guess I'll have to up the difficulty. Somethin about the classic's that I like the best !!!!!!!!!!! Peace :loco:
  4. Q

Another newb Question about mini marquees

Where are all the Mini marquees :spock: ???? If you buy the games with none how do you guys get the marquee to match ?? Is there a site you can download them and print at least ????
  5. Q

Marquee lightup??

Just plugged in my neo Marquee light with no luck....didnt come on...then I see somewhere that there is another little pcb board that plugs in between the power and the marquee light.... is that true????
  6. Q

Control panel overlay>>.Available??

Hi all.....where can I get a plexi or repro overlay for my neo geo project(almost complete)????Its the 23 5/8 wide "Big Red" cabinet with the select button in the upper left side. Let me know where you guys get your stuff !!!!!!!! :eye: Thanks
  7. Q

4 slot help...newbie ????

Hey all.....new to the board.....any help would be appreciated. I have a Big Red as its called Neo Geo. It has a 4 slot in it. It cycles 1-2 then 4. It skips the third slot. Any idea why??? Also when I turn the game on...it coins up 2 credits right away... Any ideas why??? Are there setting s...