Search results

1. Jaelus

WTB Crossed Swords MVS

Title says it all. Hit me up.
  2. Jaelus

WTB Samurai Spirits Pachinko HR-TE CRサムライスピリッツHR-TE

I'm looking for the Samurai Spirits pachinko (Haohmaru) CRサムライスピリッツHR-TE If you've got one let me know. I can figure out the shipping. Thanks.
  3. Jaelus

WTB Espgaluda PGM cart and mobo

Could use a reliable cart (not one of the Chinese ones) and PGM mobo. Nothing fancy. Hit me up.
  4. Jaelus

Select button working but not switching games

I have a 4 slot big red and recently the select button stopped switching games. I have a Unibios and it's set to US Arcade. The select button works and is registered by the board when used for pulling up Unibios menus and in switch tests, but when you want to switch games, the select button...
  5. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

Here's my home arcade. Cabs: Super Neo 29 Candy Hyper Neo Geo 64 Candy Capcom Q25 x2 Yaji-Kita pachislot Cruis'n Exotica sit down cab Golden Axe (has a JAMMA switcher with Final Fight as well) Neo Geo 4 slot big red Pac Man (has a ROM switcher on the board that plays Pac Man or Ms. Pac Man or...
  6. Jaelus

WTB: Original Golden Axe Marquee

Looking for an original Golden Axe marquee. Needs to be the full 24" width, but the height is ok if it's been cut down. PM me if you've got it and thanks.
  7. Jaelus

4 player cab and pachinkos in NoVA

For local pickup in Northern Virginia. Conversion cab - ex Konami TMNT that has been restored. $650 Monitor is a pull from a big red and has been recapped. New power supply New JAMMA harness Capcom Q-Sound amp - stereo conversion (sounds amazing) 4-player CP with all new joysticks and buttons...
  8. Jaelus

Alum (Indie for PC)

If anyone here enjoys a good old school adventure game like Monkey Island, Broken Sword, etc. I came across a game called Alum while I was at a convention in DC last year. I've been following them loosely on their facebook page since then, and the game is coming out later this week. Played...
  9. Jaelus

Ton of games (MVS, Atomisave, NAOMI, Cave, CPS), systems, and a Blast City

All games are original except where noted. Prices do not include shipping. I'll take some additional pics over the weekend for ones I'm missing. MVS: $90 Crossed Swords (US Kit) with shock and insert [SOLD] $25 The King of Fighters '95 (US) with shock and insert $40 The King of Fighters...
  10. Jaelus

Lots of MVS for sale

Most of these come with shock and insert as shown. Prices do not include shipping. Pop 'N Bounce (US) w/ shock and insert $175 Flip Shot (US) w/ shock and insert $165 Crossed Swords (US Kit) w/ shock and insert $90 Aero Fighters 2 (US) w/ shock and insert $75 The King of...
  11. Jaelus

WTB: Night Warriors CPS2 Blue & Karnov's Revenge MVS

Looking to buy the following: CPS2 (Blue) - Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge MVS - Karnov's Revenge Thanks
  12. Jaelus

WTB MVS

Looking for the following titles on MVS (loose). Must be English with a relatively clean label with intact serials. Alpha Mission 2 Burning Fight King of the Monsters 2 Karnov's Revenge Bust-A-Move Aero Fighters 3 Super Dodge Ball Prehistoric Isle 2 Bang Bead Nightmare in the Dark Thanks for...
  13. Jaelus

Some SFC, PCE, 360, GCN Ikaruga

Selling the following stuff. Shipping is not included. Let me know your zip code and what you want and I can figure it out. My Neo stuff for sale is listed here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?231486-AES-FFS-WH2J-pro-sticks-joystick-extensions Super Famicom Street Fighter stuff...
  14. Jaelus

AES FFS, WH2J, pro sticks, joystick extensions

Ok I'm cleaning out some of my "sell" box so I can buy a new sebenza. Selling the following neo stuff: Prices don't include shipping. Neo Geo Pro "Bean" controller - $25 SOLD (has some minor cosmetic only damage to the rubber stress sheath that goes around the cord where it meets the top of...
  15. Jaelus

WTB: MVS Karnov's Revenge

WTB Karnov's Revenge, MVS w/ clean ENG label (no cut serials). PM me if you've got one.
  16. Jaelus

WTB: CPS2 link harness

I'd rather not have to make one myself. If someone has one of these lying around I'd be interested in buying/trading for it. I'm talking about the 2 cab link harness for the 3/4 player CPS2 games (basically a long JAMMA splitter with P1/P2 controls on the JAMMA split wired to P3/P4 inputs on...
  17. Jaelus

WTB some CPS2 A boards

People of the ZDTF, sell me your A boards. I need a few, blue and green.
  18. Jaelus

WTB: Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS2 Blue

PM me if you have one for sale
  19. Jaelus

WTB some MVS carts

Looking for the following MVS carts. Must have clean, original English labels: World Heroes (found) World Heroes 2 (found) World Heroes 2 Jet (found) World Heroes Perfect Panic Bomber Last Resort Kizuna Encounter I am also looking to trade up JP and repro label versions of a couple dozen games...
  20. Jaelus

WTB: Last Resort, Kizuna Encounter, Panic Bomber MVS

Title says it all.