Search results

1. dannywhac

Sn00t - The Feedback

Just thought I'd better post this up, so's when it comes to trading people are fully aware of what they might be getting themselves in for (and repay him in kind for all the lovely lies the fella says when things don't go his way). Basically avoid buying or selling to the guy - you may receive...
  2. dannywhac

WTB: Busted & Boot MVS Carts

Hi, Am after any busted and/or bootleg MVS carts - these are for resto projects on already broken MVS carts etc, and for pics on me site - decent prices payed etc - pm away;)
  3. dannywhac

Mmmmm...Another Scammer....

Wonder if this is a scammer :kekeke: on the 'bay Takes allsorts I suppose...... be nice to see this lot at a local carboot/yard sale for the same price - the stuff dreams are made of.....
  4. dannywhac

FS: AES System + Hookups, Phantom-1 Bxd! Price Reduced!

Hi, Just selling off some of my Neo Geo Home System stuff thats surplus to requirements.....photo's are on the links: AES Home System Bundle: Pic Console Bundle: Modded with a socketed Unibois (2.2), stereo mod to gold plate audio jacks on the rear, excellent RGB output due to low serial...
  5. dannywhac

MVS 6 Slot Backup Ram Error - help!

Hi, Just bought a 6 slot MVS board with a known backup ram error for cheap….. Booted it up with a regular bios and it reads: Address Write Read 00D00000 5555 FEFE Then booted it with a unibios (2.1): Address Write Read 00D00010 5555 0010 On closer inspection it seems the 3.6v...
  6. dannywhac

MVS Cart ID Site up and running.....

Hi, I said I'd do it a few months ago, but finally got round to it - popped up a site to aid in the recognition of bootleg, original, 'unofficial' and repaired MVS carts. Its not the best looking site, but hey? http://www.zen96737.zen.co.uk The carts are on there with pics of both the PROG and...
  7. dannywhac

MVS 2-Slot Slot Problem?

Hi, Have just dusted off an old 2 slot I've got, and its got a problem - Slot 1 works perfectly, wheras slot 2 comes up with an odd vertical line problem. I've cleaned the slots, continuity tested the pins to pin contact solder side, checked for trace breaks and pin lifting etc, all without...
  8. dannywhac

AES Pinout Question

Hi, Bit of a cheeky one, and I know the answers probably no, but does anyone have a pinout for the AES's cart slots to chips? I've dragged out a broken AES from the loft, and have been attempting to fix it all to no avail - I've tried: 1. The whole works on the slot cleaning 2. A continuity...
  9. dannywhac

Another Bootleg Question....

Hi, I saw a copy of Prehistoric Isle 2 up for grabs at a decent price, and thought I'd take a risk on it. Well, I opened it up, and predictably saw eproms on the Prog board. Socketed eproms at that......However, looking at the Cha board, it's got its original Toshiba roms - NGH#255 (C1 through...
  10. dannywhac

Customised Xbox For Sale

Thought i'd pop it here rather than on eGay for now: Xbox with Executer 2.6 (switch bank at the front), and the latest Slayers and all the other apps installed. Standard 10Gb harddrive, but can fit a larger one on request (harddrive will be at cost). Comes with a Samsung drive, so it'll read...
  11. dannywhac

Anyone heard of this MVS game?

Hi, Just bought a copy of Andro Dunos that'd been relabelled - peeled off the relable, and underneath is a genuine looking (with serials) MVS label titled 'Time Machine Card' (the time bit is a guess - it's ripped up to the '..me' bit on 'time'). The label's got '1995 Hudson Soft 1989 Red Made...
  12. dannywhac

StaticX = scammer.....

Hi, Went into a deal with StaticX who called himself 'sam' for some shock boxes at a reasonable price. Payed by paypal, and everything seemed to be fine until he mailed me back saying my address I'd given him wasn't complete. However, I'd kept all the pm's he and I had sent to each other, and I...
  13. dannywhac

Shock boxes In The UK?

Alright, Am after a few shock boxes to compliment my mvs collection - but don't really want to pay international shipping...... anyone out there in the uk got any? edit - will buy international at the right price - cheers!