Search results

1. Garou[ryu]

FS Dreamcast-NGPC-360 Stuff

Dreamcast Dreamcast System Boxxed (box is in bad shape,no documents and yellowing of the console) System is in good working condition, but is used.Ive Never had any problems with this system. system could use new av cables. Av cables still work. 40$ shipped Last Blade 2 US version (no blood)...
  2. Garou[ryu]

3S system direction help!

I finally took the time to beat the game with all the characters to unlock everything. So i decided to fool around with the system direction menu. The only problem is it seems that the options i modify dont seem to take affect???? i turned on air blocking, disabled ground parrying,made it so...
  3. Garou[ryu]

3S Chun-li taunt questions.

While looking in the guide i noticed that she has a shit load of taunts. Are they random or can you do each on specificly? Also any pointers on getting her taunt off? i useally eat shit trying to do her taunts. Also Does kens taunt stack x amount of times or is it a one shot deal?
  4. Garou[ryu]

WHO HERE IS GETTING HalfLife2 on xbox?

Been waiting for this game for Alooooooooooong time now and its going to be released tommorow!!! anyone here planing on picking this one up? I got mine reserved allready. And I suggest anyone with an xbox does the same! with this and samurai showdown 5 comeing out who need a 360!?! dammit i...
  5. Garou[ryu]

Shenmue II

I was wondering how many people here are shenmue fans? I picked this up for xbox awhile back and started to play it (about 30 minutes into it) then decided i would try to find it for dreamcast. I ordered one from the uk (and a mint dreamcast arcade stick from the same seller) and they were...
  6. Garou[ryu]

WTB Dreamcast mod chip!

Anyone selling one of these perhaps?
  7. Garou[ryu]

For the love of god....

Please sticky The thread Xbox live :compiled list in the online gameing forum professor frink has put alot of work into it for a thread and its long overdue IMHO
  8. Garou[ryu]

HELP! I NEED DC MVC2 (jap) SAVE FILE!

well i got the import version of this game for 10 dollers! I was stoked Then while trying to unlock the characters i saw that there were v-n points and i thought this is going to suck if i cant unlock everyone and i went online and found that my assumption was right........I dont have a...
  9. Garou[ryu]

Last Blade 2 Dreamcast

Was the blood removed from this game????? I just got it on dreamcast and i played it briefly on a freinds xbox awhile ago. I dont remember if there was blood on the rom but i do remember my freind would do supers that would cut my character clean in half? was this removed from the...
  10. Garou[ryu]

Resident Evil 3 DC question.

I play this game quite a bit on my dreamcast and the other day i decided to bust it out again. I picked jill in her white outfit and when i started the game i had an ar rifle.As i proceded to play i had noticed i had a shot gun and handgun with 250 bullets, a magnum with a bunch of ammo ...
  11. Garou[ryu]

What Level are you in Halo2?

currently im level 26 in team slayer and 19 in rumble pit! anyone who wants to play send me a freind request. my account is excalibear.
  12. Garou[ryu]

CVS2 Now anyone?

gonna be online in cvs2 anyone wanna play? Shoot me a freind request (ExcaliBear) note:i only have one line so i cannot look at the boards and play xbox live at the same time ill check this every few minutes or so to see if anyone is down to play/ edit: ill be online send me a freind req...
  13. Garou[ryu]

KOF 02/03 xbox live!

This game is allmost apon us. Will this game have the shitty live play that svc chaos had? Ive been playing these games on ps2 alot and i really like them.I will definitly be getting this when it comes out. Do you guys think more people from neo-geo.com will get xbox live because of this game...
  14. Garou[ryu]

MGS Substance

Is this game better on the ps2 or the xbox?
  15. Garou[ryu]

3rd strike question

i rarely play this game....but i decided to bust it out the other day. so i sign on and play this guy who picks oro and i pick ryu. the whole match he does the same two hit juggle over and over and over and when he had super he would combo in the super. THATS ALL HE DID i played him a total...
  16. Garou[ryu]

RageofDragons NEGOOD!?

i saw that there were double dragon characters in this game and ME LOVES DOUBLE DRAGON!!!!!! so i was wondering if it is any good?
  17. Garou[ryu]

who plays cvs2 via xboxlive?

id like to get more people on my freinds list who play cvs2. my account is ExcaliBear.
  18. Garou[ryu]

Pariah

I just got this game today seems cool so far......Im really excited about the map edit ! anyone playing this game?
  19. Garou[ryu]

Cvs2 K groove players

Hey its really hard for me to find players who avidly use k groove and i was wondering if anyone here would like some k on k action :buttrock:
  20. Garou[ryu]

online gameing forum

Is it just me or is this forum really fucking lame lately??????????????????