Search results

1. J

Hantarex 9000 issues (shunk image and heavy sparking)

Good Morning. @Liam : I've followed your chart and I was able to repair the green tint issue. (I've traced to the TR202). Regarding the shrunk image, I've was able to get around it by further adjusting the monitor. Although I get distortion on the bottom end when I re-size the image to fill...
  2. J

Hantarex 9000 issues (shunk image and heavy sparking)

Good Evening. One day , after not using my cab for a while, heavy sparking was observed on the back of the CRT. (The sparking was probably caused due to dust and moisture buildup around the HV plug behind the CRT). The dust was cleaned away, but the image has shrunk on both axis, and the...
  3. J

MV-1FZ issues

Hi. My MVS suddenly stoped booting the game cartridges. It boots up the BIOS, but after the Universal BIOS screen, the screen goes black and the game does not boot up. The 5v and 12 V are ok. And i've tested with multiple game carts and no go. I've even cleared the Backup ram contents. Any...
  4. J

Jamma + plug

Is the jamma + harness (that 15 pin conector) standart for every jamma+ board ? (the same connetor that works on a KI2 board work on a sf2 or umk3 pcb)?
  5. J

[FIXED] Metal Slug X sound issues

My Metal Slug X Cart had noise issues on the 2nd level (inside the tombs), and on the 2nd level boss. After openning the cart and cleaning the contacts with the eraser , i've noticed a cold solder joint on the pin 42 on the V3 IC. after cleaning the cart and re-soldered the joint, the issue...
  6. J

Considering a Purchase of a Hyper64

Hi. I'm currently thinking of purchasing a Hyper 64 Motherboard (rev2). My arcade cabinet is currently wired for MVS and has a Standart Resolution monitor. Is there anything on my setup I should consider in order to install a hyper64 on my cabinet?
  7. J

Arcade Control Panel Design

Hi. I've been "restoring" a cabinet that I brought some time ago and I wanted to make a new control panel (the cabinet has a mvs and an ST-V on it). Is there any freeware software that may aid me in designing my cabinet's control panel?
  8. J

Arcade Monitor Issues.

Hi. My arcade monitor, when displaying lots of white, makes some sort of horizontal distortion. But it turns to normal when the screen is not filled with white. Also, the red color seems to leak a bit to the right (over saturated?) Some pictures of this issue : 1 2 Is there any adjustment...
  9. J

Metal Slug 6 .... for MVS

http://cgi.ebay.ie/METAL-SLUG-6-NEOGEO-MVS-CONVERT-TOP-ACTION-POWER_W0QQitemZ150020732874QQihZ005QQcategoryZ3945QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Its beyond Boot ? Edit : HAck hack hack!
  10. J

Compra de Cabinets em Portugal

Onde posso comprar uma cabinet JAMMA para utilizar com uma mvs, preferencialmente no norte de Portugal (Minho) ? Em portugal é complicado ser colecionador :\
  11. J

Ways to adquire MVS carts in Portugal

Hi there. I just got a MVS today along with Fatal Fury 3 from a collector, and I was wondering were in Portugal I could find other collectors with carts for sale. Best Regards Jae686