Search results

1. P

FS: LoneSage's Last Call - Gen, SNES, GB/GBC/GBA/DS, fanny pack

I gotta start looking at dates dammit who bumped this!!
  2. P

FS: Stock and Custom Joysticks: HRAP3, Hori Fighting Stick SS x 2, 8bitdo + Other Stuff

Hi, I will take Resident Evil 4 and Chaos field
  3. P

FS: Tons of desirable games, snes, Gen, Playstation, Turbo Grafx etc...

Hello boys & girls, Today I will be listing a ton of sought after games mainly for the snes, genesis and playstation. The prices aren't set in stone. If you buy more than one game I can give you a better price. shipping is $4 bucks per game, I also do combined shipping if you buy more than one...
  4. P

For Sale: Castlevania IV, Zombies ate my neighbors, Megaman X Collection, Mario Kart 64 an

Hey guys, I'm looking for sale a few games that I have laying around. Would like to see these go to good homes. Prices are shipped first come first served. \**Warning Picture heavy**/ Kirby 64--light label wear, light scratches in good condition. $16 shipped. Lufia Ruins of Lore-->in very...
  5. P

4 Sale, SNES mini boxed, Saturn model 2 boxed, pikmin 2. consoles are minty!!!

Hey guys, I have some oldies but goodies here. I recently picked them up and while I would love to keep them I would rather use the cash. Snes Mini--This is the popular version which shows super mario, from super mario rpg. The deck itself is minty fresh, looks brand new as if it came out of...
  6. P

FS: GBA sp Pocket goodness. I have a ton of handhelds, also a few n64 cibs

Hey guys, here is my next round of GBA sps' I have a total of 6 that I will be selling in a few moments. 4 of the sp are model AGS-101 two of them are model AGS-001. They are all tested and in good working order. Each sp will include a charger (not pictured) and a game pictured(u choose da...
  7. P

FS: GBA sp AGS 101 & 001, Final Fantasy 3, Mario Kart Wii and more...

*New stuff--> 4-05-2012** Hey guys I have more stuff to sell prices are shipped within the US, may ship outside if u have good feedback. looking to sell quick action, here it goes... Chrono trigger: gently used, mild tear see pic. 40 shipped Super mario RPG: gently used, (sticker on back) 27...
  8. P

FS: GBA sp ags 001 and 101

**New items** for sale!!! 1-31-2012 hey guys, selling some new stuff, all prices shipped within the us. I'm taking paypal, plz add 3.5 % for fees, I also accept payment as gift/ no fees. I can ship asap most of the time within hours of payment. q-bert: nice glossy label, looks about near mint...
  9. P

FS: Gamecube + 13 games, lots of Mario games

Hey guys, I have a Gamecube and 13 games total to go with it. There are alot of mario's in there. The Gamecube itself I got from the original owner. The console is minty fresh. It's been a while since I have seen one minty its simply pristine. The previous owner did a great job taking care of...
  10. P

boxed super mario 3, gameboy sp AGS 101 brighter backlight, gameboy micro and tons of othe

okay, I have some nice items for sale. If you see something u like let me know. Prices do not include shipping, for shipping plz add $2.25 first class within the us for all games except for the Gameboy advance sp, Gameboy Micro, any console and Super Mario 3 which will be slightly more. I take...
  11. P

FS: games & consoles, snes, n64, super mario, a few rpgs pokemon and more...

hey guys I haves a few games that I'd like to sell, most are lightly used and some have no wear other than the usual handling. Prices are shipped in the US, I may ship internationally just ask how much is shipping. I'll let the pictures do the talking and put a brief description, if u have any...
  12. P

Cheap stuff, games for psx, n64, snes. Accesories galore and carrying bags etc.

Hi guys, I'm looking to get rid of this stuff so its going to be super cheap. I'll take payments via paypal or postal money order. First come first served. The minimum is $15 dollars in orders, sorry guys but I need to make it worthwhile in taking paypal payments and going to the post office...
  13. P

FS: GBA Sp, DSlite, Sega master w/3d glasses and more.

Hoping to make a quick sale and letting go of a few consoles & one handheld to make more room. Taking paypal shipping within us, unless its something small like a game then I'd be happy to ship internationally. The extra .25 at the end of each number is for delivery confirmation. Ds lite...
  14. P

FS: DSi XL, 2 dslite crimson blue & red + games

Hey guys I have a few ds for sale hoping to sell them quick so I'm going to give a good price on the. I accept paypal or money order. First up is a DSi XL blue: it has feint scratches nothing deep hardly visible, the inside looks amazing too top screen is mint bottom is near mint its extra big...
  15. P

WTB: Wily Wars complete uk copy

Any good members looking to sell their complete copy of Wily wars for the megadrive? if so please let me know. looking to buy one. thanks -pocketout!
  16. P

PS3 console for sale w/10 ps3 games!

Looking to sell my "store display" ps3 its basically the same as a regular 60 gig ps3 which has all the backward compatability. The main difference is that it has a demonstration firmware instead of the regular ps3 firmware and would need a security code to access all of its features. I have the...
  17. P

tons of games to sell, need to clean my closet sale.

I-mma just puttin' some games up for sale cause I gots a ton of them and they needs to go. If your concern with condition just pm me. The reason why I haven't put the condition of each one if because their is a ton of them and I'd rather go forward with sales then go back and forth describing...
  18. P

FS: Conkers bad fur day, Gyromite Convertor, TMNT & others

Hey guys I have a few items I'd like to sell all collectable and well taken care of. Conkers bad fur day, loose cart, nice label in excellent codition the label has no signs of wear nor tear. It does have a blockbuster sticker on the back but I think the back part is replaceable. asking $33...
  19. P

FS: LE n64 gold, nes top loader, Megaman 7, mmsoccer & more!

Hi guys I got a few collectable consoles for sale if anyone is interested. They are reasonably priced and hoping to give them a nice home. prices include shipping. Shipping is within the us but I'm open to shipping international as long as u pay for shipping and have a good rep around here...