Search results

1. FrostbayneAucti

WTS 4 slot board + 4 bonus carts

Four Slot Board - 125 Shipped w/ dc (insurance 5 bucks extra) Also if you're in the market for a Naomi or atomiswave cabinet, or naomi games, check my thread in everything else Here The board
  2. FrostbayneAucti

Getting out of the scene (Naomi/atomiswave)

Selling 1) full mint naomi cabinet with dual happs and a high def monitor, cd capability (no cart) $500 2) full atomiswave cabinet, happs sticks also. (no cart) $500 I live in omaha nebraska, but I know dick about shipping cabinets, so I'd be willing to let them go for 500 each if they...
  3. FrostbayneAucti

Long Time No See

Hey Guys, been gone for a long while but I wanted to check in. Mostly I've been playing 360, getting my house in order to get married, skeeting on DashK's mom and making my podcast. Haven't had much neo time but I think I'm getting ready to buy some more atomiswave stuff. If you want to make...
  4. FrostbayneAucti

Watch my new movies

I made them with "The Movies" sandbox mode, much better than using gifs and music like I did before. http://movies.lionhead.com/studio/DeusExMachinima Normal Vagina, the movie here I come!
  5. FrostbayneAucti

Anyone here know where to get real Absenthe

I know some people started making real absenthe (With wormwood in it.) Anyone know where to get it?
  6. FrostbayneAucti

I'm back...

Sup, So yeah, I've been gone for a while. Here's where I've been. I've been spending a lot of time in physical therapy for my knee, and then more getting back into Taekwondo and getting back up to speed. On top of that, they put in a blocker at work that kills all non work related sites...
  7. FrostbayneAucti

NEW PRICE DROP Atomiswave Carts Sega Nomad for Sale

All SOLD! Graphic novel sale will be this weekend.
  8. FrostbayneAucti

Bad News About Shawn (Boog)

Guys, First off, sorry I haven't been around lately, since my surgery I've been in physical therapy for quite some time and then spending my time getting back into Taekwondo, because tournament season starts August 6th and I plan to take state champ. Also they blocked out all internet at work...
  9. FrostbayneAucti

450 guests????!!?

500 + currently active users? WTF
  10. FrostbayneAucti

Done, Thanks Guys!WTB Atomiswave or Naomi Loose

Atomiswave Dolphin Blue KOF Neowave Guilty Gear 1.5 Naomi Zero Gunner 2 Giga Wing 2 Marvel Vs Capcom 2 I will pay paypal (Credit Card) so add your 3% fee to your offer. People asking what I'm looking to pay will be politely asked to tell me what they'd like to sell for, since that's not...
  11. FrostbayneAucti

Sega Nomad AV Cable?

Can someone point me out where to get one? I saw a few on ebay that said "doesnt work with model 2 or 3 genesis' and I'm not sure what type the nomad takes. It's the kind that sort of looks like an S-Video or keyboard cable. lil help please?
  12. FrostbayneAucti

Locking the PSP for boog thread?

Why not just unsticky it. locking it just seems like a prick thing to do.
  13. FrostbayneAucti

I'M on Twisted Metal PSP RIGHT NOW

Server: East Game: OpenToAll Password: None Come Get some fuckers!!!
  14. FrostbayneAucti

What PSP games will support infrastructure in the next few months?

I am currious, what games support infrastructure now, and which ones will that release in the next few months?
  15. FrostbayneAucti

DS vs PSP question to TonK

You seem to be very back and forth about the PSP. I'm kind of the same way. So here's my question. Does the Potential of the PSP bring you up or down? The potential coolness of the device is almost a problem for me, IE it can almost do emulation, but not yet, it can almost web surf, but not...
  16. FrostbayneAucti

I'm missing feedback

Please let me know if I havent left feedback for you!!! I know I've forgotten to do about a half dozen!
  17. FrostbayneAucti

Magical VTOL Eggplant Rocketship to the Rescue!!!!

As you can see it has Vertical take off and landing engines, and can fly a crew of three and is handycap accessable.
  18. FrostbayneAucti

GigaWing2, Worth 200 bucks?

I can get a naomi gigawing2, but it's 200 bones. Is it a good enough shooter for that price?
  19. FrostbayneAucti

It's over!3 count bout!

My 3 count bout ebay auction