Search results

1. OlderGames

WTB: Naomi WWF Royal Rumble Art...

Looking for Marquee, Any/all Bezel inserts and sides. Maybe even a digital copy of the files I can have my local places print? Been looking for a bit. Thanks in advance!
  2. OlderGames

Can anyone give me an estimate on this machines value?

Hello all, It's been years since I've posted but I know this is the right place to ask. I'm more of an AES guy but am working a trade up here in Canada for a converted 1 slot MVS with puzzle bobble and fatal fury (assume boots since i have not looked at carts yet). I've been doing some research...
  3. OlderGames

Neo, 3DO and Playstation stuffs 4 sale!

PS1 Games I have: Lemmings 3D @ $12 Sim Theme Park @ $15 Discworld II @ $30 You Don't Know Jack @ $10 Wipeout 3 @ $15 Medieval @ $25 Oddworld Abe's Oddysee @ $20 Riven: The Sequel To MYST @ $20 Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom @ $20 The X Files @ $15 Sim City 2000 @ $12...
  4. OlderGames

Metal Slug 2 AES + Ghostlop AES FS

sold. sale is over.
  5. OlderGames

Quiz Detective series...

I think I already know the answer but can anyone who owns these games confirm if they play in engrish on usa and euro region systems?
  6. OlderGames

GP2X, N-Gage QD, NGPC and other stuffs. Accepting trades/offers...

** UPDATE ** I will consider most reasonable cash offers. PM me an offer on something. **** Hello, Looking for trades. Mostly interested in Neo-Geo AES stuff. See the attached pix for the games I have available. I've been a member here for years and my Ebay userid is "KNURDZ". Lemme know what...
  7. OlderGames

Some Neo Geo Pocket Stuffs...

Looking for trades. Mostly interested in AES stuff. See the attached pix for the games I have available. I've been a member here for years and my Ebay userid is KNURDZ. Lemme know what you got to trade or I'll consider cash offers... I don't really need cash though so I'm mainly interested in...
  8. OlderGames

ICEBREAKER 2 - Master Prototype Disk On eBaY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230219080665
  9. OlderGames

ALL ITEMS SOLD!

Hello, I have decided to go with full kits and a candy cab. I'm not an expert on MVS as I mostly collect the homecarts but to make a long story short I'm putting up a 4-slot mobo and some loose MVS carts for sale here. The mobo looks very clean and IMHO works but if you have any issues with it...
  10. OlderGames

CGE2K7: OLDERGAMES.COM ANNOUNCES 8 NEW PRODUCTS!

Hello, I thought it was going to take forever to finalize the last few bits on our new releases but it is done, ready, and we are happy to announce our biggest year yet in supporting our friends at the Classic Gaming Expo! Eight brand new titles will be released at the show, check out the...
  11. OlderGames

MASSIVE PLAYSTATION & NINTENDO LOTS ON EBAY!

Hello, We are doing some spring cleaning and threw a bunch of PlayStation stuffs together. AUCTION ENDS TONIGHT AT ABOUT 6PM PST! HUGE PS1 PS2 COLLECTION: 82 GAMES 15 CONSOLES & MORE!!! MASSIVE NINTENDO LOT, AND XBOX SETUP! We plan on adding a few more massive lots like this during the next...
  12. OlderGames

Now taking pre-orders on OlderGames' CGE releases...

Hello, Just wanted to hop in here and inform you guys that OlderGames.com is now accepting pre-orders for IceBreaker 2, Silo 64, and Sega Saturn: Lost & Found #2 at our official online store. http://www.oldergames.knurdz.com/shop/index.php All orders ship following CGE 2K7, and will be...
  13. OlderGames

OlderGames' Collection Liquidation... Systems, Games, and More!

EDIT: For some reason the Wii isn't showing up on our items for sale list. You can view the item on ebay as item number: 230113123542 We've thrown another pile of items up on ebay. This time there is a Premium XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, 2 Neo-Geo AES systems, and other miscellaneous goodies...
  14. OlderGames

OlderGames.com has been updated!

I don't know if this is the proper area of the forums or not but I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that OlderGames has just been updated with a complete facelift and more... We will be adding our 3 upcoming releases to our online store for pre-ordering in the next couple of...
  15. OlderGames

The craziest day of my life and a story for my grandkids one day....

Hello, My partner and I have been dabbling in buying out storage units... now if you guys have ever heard the strange stories of what people find like dead bodies and weird shit like that you'd think they were false like I did until yesterday. We purchased a unit for $5 on Wednesday, if you...
  16. OlderGames

Is it just me or has ebay become more rampant with buyer fraud?

Hello, Seriously... this shit has started to seriously piss me off. Forget the fact that some douche used ebay's custom html feature in the "about me" area to phish our login and cancel over $300 in bids screwing up my weekend sales, forget the fact that ebay support sucks... whats really...
  17. OlderGames

BOXED TG-16 $50, LOOSE JAGUAR $40... FINAL PRICE DROP!!

Well... I've been working with my partner on opening a retail game store and I'm at that point where I need to raise money by liquidating some of our excess items in the old collections. :D All the items are in near mint condition. Some of the photos came out like shit because the camera's lens...
  18. OlderGames

AES MEGASALE! ON EBAY, ALL ITEMS END SATURDAY!!

Thanks to all members here for their business. All sold items have been shipped and the remaining items are now on ebay... KNURDZ EBAY AUCTIONS Items will end on Saturday 2/24/07 with no reserves! :mr_t:
  19. OlderGames

WANTED: MYST EUROPEAN VERSION FOR THE PSP!!

Heyas, AFAIK the PSP is region-free as far as games... I am a huge adventure fan and unfourtunately the games I want are usually in other territories. Are any of our European members here able to secure and ship me a copy of the Midway release of MYST for the PSP in english? I'd really love to...
  20. OlderGames

HAPPY HALLOWEEN NUBZ!

I'm gonna kick it on my front porch, dish out some candy, and play some fighters with my peeps! :buttrock: What are you guys doing for the night? :D