Search results

1. -Hibikster-

*SELLING GAME COLLECTION* SNES, NES, PS2, Gamecube, XBOX 360

Selling a big chunk of my gaming collection. I just want to keep the stuff I actually play. Here is a list of all my games I want to sell and their prices. Prices are fair but negotiable if you buy more than 1 item. Shipping is extra...
  2. -Hibikster-

Skullgirls

Surprised there's no thread about this game yet. In case you're not aware, here's the website: http://skullgirls.com/ It's a gorgeous 2D XBOX Live Arcade fighting game scheduled to be out sometime early next year. The production is very open to fans so everything they put into the game is...
  3. -Hibikster-

CES @ Vegas... anyone going?

It'll be my first time going to Vegas and I'll be going to CES. I'll be staying at the Paris. Anyone else going to the show?
  4. -Hibikster-

Chillin in Cleveland, OH (Lakewood)

I'm here for today and tomorrow to see some friends, but I got a lot of spare time. So what's there to do here?
  5. -Hibikster-

Good deal? Bad deal?

My friend wants to sell me his Hitachi 50vs69a LCD 1080i rear projection TV for $400 Canadian and it comes with an extra bulb. He says his mom used it to watch TV, so it's barely used. Good deal or bad deal?
  6. -Hibikster-

Some prick(s) egged my parents' house last night.

I woke up this morning only to find that 3 eggs were thrown at my parents' house last night. It got all over the windows, eave, and shingles...this is gonna be a pain in the ass to clean. Any tips on removing already dried egg off the house/driveway? Keep in mind it's about 35F (2 Celsius) outside.
  7. -Hibikster-

Ibuki and Makoto are both in SSF4

Couldn't find the old topic so here you go: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7764/ibuki.jpg
  8. -Hibikster-

Does 720p = 1080i

Some people say yes, others say no...can someone please clarify for me the difference if there is one? I mean on many electronic devices it usually gives you the option to select one or the other, so I'd think that there is a difference...but I'm not sure.
  9. -Hibikster-

HD CRT TV's

Okay the earlier thread about this was an eye-opener for me. I recently started to recollect some vintage systems and I know that they would look like crap on an LCD/Plasma...but these CRT HD TVs seem like they're the best way to go as far as older systems. I've been raving about getting an...
  10. -Hibikster-

Google Chrome Now Supports Extensions

Pretty much the only thing that Firefox had on Google was this...and now that Google has it, there's no reason for me to use any other browser.
  11. -Hibikster-

I want this.

http://www.swissminigun.ch/gallery_steel.html That is all.
  12. -Hibikster-

My Sprite Edits

Might as well share these here too...Since I sorta am getting back into this... See anything you like, feel free to use as an av/sig and give credit. Rival Schools Tiffany from Rival Schools KOF XI Duck King Gai Tendo Ozwald Shion Silber Magaki Elizabeth Fight Fever Nick...
  13. -Hibikster-

I just bought the best invention ever.

Presenting to you, the Power Squid: This thing is perfect for those who have power adapters that are notorious for blocking other power ports. It works great especially for my computer station: Before: After: Oh yea, it also has surge protection for phone and coax lines. I'd...
  14. -Hibikster-

Chatroulette.com

Check it out....it's quite hilarious. http://chatroulette.com/ Basically it's an anonymous webcam program that connects you with strangers who are on this site as well along with audio and webcam. You can control what you show and what you hide and it can get quite hilarious. DISCLAIMER: some...
  15. -Hibikster-

Can't post a new thread in unrelated

I try to click submit new thread and it keeps taking me to the preview page. Has anyone had this happen to them before?
  16. -Hibikster-

Oni-Con 6 Houston, TX Oct. 30th - Nov. 1st

I'm surprised Phil hasn't made this thread yet. So here we go. I'm sure he'll add more information to this post once he sees it. I'm planning on being there. My aim this year is to cosplay as Cormano from Sunset Riders. Anybody else planning on showing up? More info can be found here...
  17. -Hibikster-

2010 Dodge Ram SLT Hemi 4x4 = Sex

At my work, they send me down to Windsor once every 2 weeks to take care of the IT work in a plant down there, and whenever they do, I get to rent a vehicle on the company's expense. Been doing it for about 2 months now. First time I got a Nissan Versa, not the most comfy thing on the highway...
  18. -Hibikster-

So I got a new iPod Touch

I love this thing. It just flows so smoothly with everything it does and is real fun to work with..reason I picked one up is because I got it for a really good deal. My only complaint is how stupid iTunes is when it comes to categorizing music and what not...my albums are all over the place...
  19. -Hibikster-

KOF XII Retail Copy acquired before street date? Well yes....according to this guy.

Some guy on our forums is trying pass that his Gamestop broke street date on KOF XII and that he got his copy a week before everyone else... Now his claim sort of held water...until he said this: Um...what? Now he does sort of have a language barrier so I was assuming that he might have...