Search results

1. E

Rockman/Megaman

Iv always wanted to try out this series...Is it really as good as what a lot of people say...and whats the best next gen(Ps2,Gc,X-box or even the Dc) rockman game to start with:) Thanks!
  2. E

Samurai Spirits Zero

We have SSZ special for the AES system...However, I saw a PS2 version available within the week from NCS...Is this the same thing or is it based on the first SSZ? Thanks
  3. E

Tuff Job choice

Well here is my daily sked as a Customer Service Rep... 7:30-5:30pm with one hour break = Answers costomer complains,e-mails,calls and sometimes even go to the "field" to sell our products(If that happens my work ends at around 7:30pm) Its a Mon to Sat thing Then @8:00pm I work at our Internet...
  4. E

ROTD "near mint to mint"

U.S version Pm me for an offer:)
  5. E

Doom 3 Benchmarks(Updated with an Ati vs nVidia link) post #25

http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQy Bottomline if you meet the min specs you dont have to worry:) They even tested the game using an MX440...and had a "good gaming experience"
  6. E

Motw aes cart probs...

When we tested our AES cart it displayed a "ROM error check" message...Please help we got this cart for a lot... At boot up it says "mvs slot check" then after a few demos the sound disappears then it displays the "ROM error check" Help Help Thanks!!!
  7. E

Neo Cd pad for AES system...

I dont know if this is the right forum...but I just want to know if the cd pad works well for fighting games if used on an AES system...Thanks
  8. E

EMS/FED-EX/UPS/DHL

Which would you prefer for your international orders...Thanks!
  9. E

Nightmare in the Dark?

Is this like a Castlevania game? Thanks!
  10. E

Berserk for the PS2...

I saw this on NCSX and its being published by Sammy anyone else know more info on this game...Thanks
  11. E

3 sacred treasures team...(KOF 2003)

how do I form that team bec all I see in the character select screen is Kyo and Iori...Thanks
  12. E

Ps2 and Anime Laserdisc Box set

A friend of mine is clearing his Game and Anime Shop so here are some of the items for sale Japanese Ps2 SCPH-50000 Midnight Blue Includes Network Adaptor and 40GB HDD "Near Mint to Mint" and Complete with matching stand Control and Av cables still in plastic and have not yet been used...
  13. E

Shops in Japan...

I may go to Japan by the end of the month...would anyone rec a shop that still puts up a lot of Neo stuffs and a good shop for games in general:) Thanks!!!
  14. E

Neo and Atomiswave ports

Im not sure if this is the right forum to ask.... Which of the current 128 bit consoles would get the most Neo and Atomiswave ports? Thanks!!!!
  15. E

ROTD or Ninja Masters?

If you could only have one what would you get...Im at a lost on which one of these I should buy... Thank you so much in advance...:)
  16. E

Amiga 500?

We got this computer at a surplus shop for around $70.00 The monitor is an RGB thing with AV inputs...Which we tested with the Neo and it looks crisp...The computer came with a good 2-D game called "Wrath of the Demon"...anyone know more about this system...?
  17. E

Best Snk Boss Henchman...

Two pops in my mind...but who would be the better one in terms of fighting skills and "cool" factor 1. Billy Kane 2. Laurence Blood How about a Billy vs Laurence thing also... You may add if you wish:)
  18. E

Neo Joystick Motions...

Im having a hard time using the Neo Joysticks since Im used to game pads...Motions for the "POWER GEYSER" of Terry are difficult to perform...Any techniques?...Like should I let the motions "slide" or should I perform it quickly...Im at a lost...I cant do the moves the way I do them when I play...
  19. E

Kung Pinoy ka mag post...

ka naman dito...
  20. E

Near Mint MOTW (Japanese AES)

Please send me a Pm...