Search results

1. RamonG

Mexicanos!! Reportense aqui.

Despues de varios años perdido, se me ocurrio regresar a la comunidad de los Neo Geo Boards. Que tal todos? Yo sigo aqui en Nuevo Mexico, como dije antes, de Mexicano a Nuevo Mexicano: :lolz:
  2. RamonG

FS: Marvel vs Capcom 2 Xbox

Hey guys. I am selling Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the xbox. The game plays great on the xbox (I still prefer the dreamcast version though), and it is backwards compatible on the xbox 360, but the emulation sucks. Also, there are some light scratches on the disc, but nothing major. Please see the...
  3. RamonG

---SOLD---

---SOLD--- Thanks Neo Geo community.
  4. RamonG

SOLD - Apple Macbook 2.4 GHZ / 2Gb RAM /140 Gb HD BLACK

SOLD Hey guys. I have an Apple Macbook 2.4 GHZ with 2Gb ram /and 120 Gb hard drive. This is the early 2008 model. It has the latest Leopard operating system, Leopard installation disk is included with the macbook. The macbook is in excellent condition (just small light scratch on top, normal...
  5. RamonG

Mods: Please delete wrong forum

Hey guys. I have an Apple Macbook 2.4 GHZ with 2Gb ram /and 120 Gb hard drive. This is the early 2008 model. It has the latest Leopard operating system, Leopard installation disk is included with the macbook. The macbook is in excellent condition (just small light scratch on top, normal wear...
  6. RamonG

Please delete

Please delete mods. Thank you.
  7. RamonG

SOLD -- 3rd Gen iPod Nano Red 8gb

SOLD. Thanks everyone for the interest. Hey guys. I have a 3rd Gen iPod Nano Red 8gb in great condition. I am selling it for $54 including shipping (Within USA). I am only selling the ipod and the earphones, as I only have one usb cable left and I need it for myself. The only major cosmetic...
  8. RamonG

Both SOLD thanks : Nintendo DS lite Onyx $75 & Apple iPod nano chromatic Blue $75

--both are SOLD-- Thanks everyone for the interest. Hey guys need quick paypal funds so here it goes: A nintendo DS lite Onyx (red and black) with Yoshi's Island for $75 shipped within USA. Apple iPod nano chromatic Blue 8gb with the usb cable, no earphones (Im keeping those as I need them...
  9. RamonG

Nintendo DS system Pink with some games

-----System has been sold ----- to crujones4life Hey guys. I am selling a Nintendo DS lite that I have. I am selling because I have no use for it right now, I bought as a "just in case" system, but it is only collecting dust. I will also include some games with it: Namco Museum DS, Super...
  10. RamonG

- SOLD - PC Engine Duo-RX with Soldier Blade & Dracula X

Thanks for all the interest guys, the system has been sold to kitkit.com. Hey guys. I am selling my PC Engine Duo-RX with Soldier Blade & Dracula X. I bought this system from D-lite a while back. It has a switch that allows you to switch region for the Hucards. The system is in great...
  11. RamonG

What is a fair price for MVS machine(Big red,fair cond. 6 slot board dead batt) & 53

Hey Guys. I am thinking of selling my big red and all the games for it. I have 53 games for it, I am thinking of selling it as I am in debt. What do you guys think a fair price is if I were to sell it as a lot? The MVS board on the machine is a six slot with a dead battery, so everytime it...
  12. RamonG

Ipod Shuffle 1Gb $32 --Lenovo R61 Laptop has been SOLD

---Laptop has been sold: Thanks Pro_Gear--- Ipod shuffle still available. Hey guys. After buying a bunch of stuff (Christmas) for a lot of people (except me), I am broke again. So I decided to part with my laptop. A Lenovo R61, here are the specs in detail...
  13. RamonG

SOLD to pcc08- PSP "fat" system FW 4.01 M33 $75 shipped

System has been sold to pcc08. Hey guys. I have an extra fat PSP system with firmware 4.01 M33. I do not have any cables with it, just a protective case and a memory stick 512 MB which are included in price. I'm looking for $75.00 shipped (Within USA). The system itself is in great condition...
  14. RamonG

Ipod Video 30gb White

Hey guys. I am selling an ipod video white, 30 gb. I am looking to get around $90, including priority mail shipping within USA, international buyers are welcome, but pay actual shipping to their country. The price is for the ipod itself and the usb charge/sync cable, no earphones. Here are...
  15. RamonG

Items SOLD, may add some other stuff later

Hey guys. Ipod video was sold to pcc08. Powerbook has been sold. Now I want to see if there is any interest on a Powerbook G4 1.67 mhz. See the full specs form apple: http://support.apple.com/specs/powerbook/PowerBook_G4_12-inch_1_5GHz.html It is the second to the last (more specifically...
  16. RamonG

God of War PSP system

Hey guys. I am selling my God of War PSP system. It is in excellent condition and complete with everything that came in the box (All the included cables, manuals, GoW game, Superbad movie and unused code for downloading Syphon Filter:Combat Ops). The system has the 4.01 m33 firmware. No dead...
  17. RamonG

SOLD - Ipod Nano 4Gb for sale.

Hey Guys. I am selling a 4Gb Ipod Nano. I am selling it because I got me a 30gb ipod video. It is just the Ipod itself, nothing more. It is in good condition and it works without any problems. I am looking for $50 with shipping included (within USA). Here are 2 pictures, not the greatest as I...
  18. RamonG

SOLD - Sony PSP system.

Hey Guys. I have an extra PSP system with a 1 Gb memory card (Sandisk). I want to sell the system for $75 with shipping included (Priority Mail within USA). It is only the system and the memory card (I'll throw in an extra USB charger), the system is not modified in any way. The firmware...
  19. RamonG

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of rock Disc only $25 shipped.

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of rock for the PS2. This is the disc only, I just used the game a few times. $25 shipped.
  20. RamonG

SSVS MVS kit and Irritating Maze - Taking offers before ebay - Pics inside

Ok guys here are the pictures of a Samurai Shodown V Special MVS kit and Irritating Maze. It pains me to have to sell them, but bills are bills. Please send me offers. Thank you. Samurai Shodown V Special: And Irritating Maze: