Search results

1. Wolf

MV1C\Wells Gardner D9400\Super Neo 29 Type II Woes

Hi Guys, The short version of my issue is that I have sound, but no image, using an MV-1C on my Type II cab. To complicate matters, my MV-1F, CPS2, and Cave (Deathsmiles) PCBs all work great. Before you say that perhaps I have a bad MV-1C, I have now tried 3 different MV-1C motherboards, all...
  2. Wolf

Metal Slug 6 Kit + A Few Others

Looking for a complete Metal Slug 6 Atomiswave kit. They used to be in stock at the Neostore when released, but I was on a break at the time. Magician Lord JP Carton Box (Mint- or better please) Metal Slug 3 US AES (NEW condition please) Fatal Fury 2 US Dogtag (Mint- or better) Ganryu MVS Kit...
  3. Wolf

$300 The Next Glory: Super Sidekicks 3

Mint desired, but near mint considered. US AES version only please.
  4. Wolf

Resolved: Werejag

Werejag EDIT: Name and address withheld Edmond, OK I have repeatedly tried to settle things with Werejag, so I will post here in an attempt to resolve the situation. I am also fearful for other forum members who try to do business with this scammer. Please note that we are over 4 months...
  5. Wolf

Help Finish My Collection

So I'm only missing a handful of English AES releases before I'll have them all. Looking for NM to Mint for the following games: Baseball Stars 2 (Euro) Fatal Fury (Euro) Fatal Fury 2 (Euro) Fatal Fury 2 (Dogtag) Fatal Fury 3 (US) King of the Monsters 2 (Euro) KOF '94 (US) KOF '95 (US) League...
  6. Wolf

Top 50 Worst Videogame Voice Acting

Probably a repost, but I chuckled Youtube Link
  7. Wolf

Neo Geo Find! (Sorta)

So I'm digging through boxes in my spare bedroom to get rid of junk when I come across these goodies! I thought it was junk from my grandparent's house (after my grandfather passed away). I can't for the life of me figure out where these came from, but the box was addressed to me from a...
  8. Wolf

Rumor: Ray Young (!Arcade!) is back?

So I've noticed all these high quality reproduction AES art sets popping up on eBay and figured that they were all created by some new counterfeiter in Europe. My new theory is that Ray Young, or someone that worked with him is selling fake artwork to people in France. Ray has the know-how to...
  9. Wolf

Super Neo 29 Type II w/LCD Installed!

So I bought a Super Neo 29 Type II from a forum member recently as my first cab! I can't get over how much better a Candy cab is than a US-cab for a home setting. Anyway, after piecing together all the parts, I took the afternoon to install the SNK LCD, control board, and marqee. If anyone is...
  10. Wolf

Ganryu MVS kit for $$$$$$

Like the name suggests, I'm lookin' for a complete Ganryu MVS kit with matching serials if possible. Anybody want to sell if I offer $350 for the kit?
  11. Wolf

Music Video

Quite possibly one of the strangest things I've ever seen (slight work warning) Link
  12. Wolf

Brace Yourselves! High Quality Counterfeiting Has Begun!

Before reading any further, take a look at my sample picture here and say to yourself: which one is the original SNK product? So I recently acquired a second copy of Metal Slug 2 in hopes of upgrading the quality of my existing copy. Upon placement next to my existing copy, I discovered...
  13. Wolf

US/Euro Homecarts Wanted

Updated List! Many thanks to those who have helped! Ideally near-mint or better, but shoot me an email/PM anyway! Common Carts League Bowling (Euro) King of the Monsters 2 (Euro) Baseball Stars 2 (Euro and/or Dogtag) Art of Fighting Art of Fighting 2 8Man (MINT) Uncensored minty Nam 1975...
  14. Wolf

Sengoku 3 AES: Dare I say it..... RARE?

Ok, so I don't spend much time in "the scene" these days so I'm gonna go ahead (and look like an idiot): how rare is Sengoku 3 AES now? I remember when the Neo Store was struggling to sell all the remaining stock. Yet these days, I hardly see one for sale! Ever!
  15. Wolf

Minty Slugs

Metal Slugs that is Lookin for the following home carts in minty condition: US Metal Slug 1 US Metal Slug 2 US Metal Slug X US Metal Slug 3 Thank you!
  16. Wolf

*Prices Lowered* MS2 (US), MS 4 (US Classic), Last Blade (US), etc

Ok, so I'm just selling a part of my collection at this time. There will be some good stuff coming up in the next few months, but I cannot deal with the stress of selling/shipping a ton all at once. Shipping is Insured/USPS Priority/Delivery Confirmation/Continental US ONLY Shipping outside...
  17. Wolf

For Auction: Brand New Never Played SNK vs Capcom

As the title says (click picture to see auction):
  18. Wolf

Plasma Fun

I know this can be a hotly debated subject, but I picked up a Plasma recently and am IN LOVE. Haven't tried it with the Neo yet, but it sure works great with DVDs and modern game systems It's really not as expensive as you might think!
  19. Wolf

For Ebay: Apple iPod - Brand New Sealed

Ebay Link I don't think anyone remembers me around here, but I used to be very active in buying/selling neo-geo games around here. (if you are wondering about my credibility)
  20. Wolf

Metal Slug 3 AES English Version

Anyone have a mint condition or NEW Metal Slug 3? Let me know!