Search results

1. Juggernaut

FS: Gunbird 1 & 2 Jap import PS2

Selling my copy of Gunbird. Near mint condition. Will ship worldwide. Payment through Paypal. Asking £28 plus shipping.
  2. Juggernaut

FS: Dark Spire limited edition NDS

Hi guys. Selling my copy of Dark Spire. Including sealed OST. The outer box has the usual dent in the opening, but nothing serious. Complete and in very good condition. Will ship worldwide as long as buyer pays. Payment through Paypal. Im asking *SOLD* plus shipping.
  3. Juggernaut

IC: Farscape complete series DVD

Hi. Got a complete series of Farscape R2 that has to go. The overall condition is near mint - mint. One of the boxes have a minor dent in the corner. I have absolutely no idea what they are worth, so as long as its cash through PP, im interested. Thx. Due to shippingcosts, i (and you:)) would...
  4. Juggernaut

Pricecheck: boxed ps1 mouse

Hi guys. Got this boxed mouse in for a trade. I have absolutely no idea what its worth. Its near mint and complete with pad. Pictures can be provided if interested. Thanks.
  5. Juggernaut

WTB: Aquanaut's Holiday (PS3)

Hi guys. Looking for this game. It must be the asian version with the engrish subs. Let me know if you want to sell. Thanks.
  6. Juggernaut

FS: Saturn console + stick + shmups

Hi guys. Hate to see this lot go. I was hoping to use this setup with my plasma, but the picture is pure shite :( CRT or XRGB is not an option so the following items are looking for a new home. The rules: Shipping is not included. Will ship worldwide and payment through Paypal as gift or add 4...
  7. Juggernaut

WTB: Saturn shmups

Hi guys. Looking for the following Saturn games. Must be complete incl. spine. Battle Garegga Strikers 1945 II Sonic Wings Special Donpachi Sengoku Blade Thunder Force V Darius Gaiden Thanks.
  8. Juggernaut

FS: some MVS carts

Hi. Will ship worldwide. Payment through Paypal as gift or add 4%. Prices do not include shipping. KOF99 jp - SOLD Big Tournament Golf - SOLD Super Sidekicks 3 - $12 Samurai Shodown - $12 Neo Geo Cup 98 - $20 Super Sidekicks 2 - $18
  9. Juggernaut

FS: Money Idol Exchanger MVS

Hi. Selling my copy of Money Idol Exchanger. Payment through Paypal and +4% in fees. Shipping not included. Will ship worldwide. $125.
  10. Juggernaut

IC: Money Idol Exchanger

I have a copy of this fantastic puzzlegame i might want to sell. Near mint original label and cart. The forum has been searched without any result, so im asking you guys how much they are going for. Thanks.
  11. Juggernaut

WTB: Saturn shmups

Hi guys. Looking for the cheaper shmups for the Saturn. Spine will be fine but not a must.
  12. Juggernaut

FS: a few MVS carts

Hi guys. Selling these common carts. Will ship worldwide, and payment through Paypal. Buyer pays shipping and 4% pp fees. Thanks.
  13. Juggernaut

IC: Boxed SuperGrafx

Hi guys. Posted this on Pcenginefx.com and wanted to have your opinion. Thanks. http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11983.0
  14. Juggernaut

WTB: Ninja Commando MVS

Legit cart and english label. Would prefer an european seller. Won't pay a fortune but let me know what you got. Thx.
  15. Juggernaut

FS: Some common games

Hi guys. Need the money to finance some other stuff. Let me know if the prices are to steep. Will ship worldwide, buyer pays the shipping. Payment through Paypal +4% to cover fees. Gan Gan (missing instructions) Asking $65 Thanks for looking.
  16. Juggernaut

OST...

Hi guys. I'm thinking about getting some of the original OST for the Neo. Is there some kind of website dedicated to the soundtracks with reviews and other related stuff? Thanks.
  17. Juggernaut

Price check: A few books

Hi guys. Got a few books i might be selling. Before doing so, i would like your opinion on the price if possible. Thanks. - Supercade (a visual history of the video game age 1971-1984), paperback, near mint. Van Burnham. - The encyclopedia of Arcade Video Games, hardback, VGC. Bill Kurtz. -...
  18. Juggernaut

FS: Wii official RGB cable

Hi guys. Got a couple of these original cables for sale. Brand new in box. $10 plus shipping worldwide. Payment through Paypal as gift. Thanks.
  19. Juggernaut

FS: Boxed JAP Neo toploader

SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi guys. Selling this fine Neo toploader. Tested and 100% working. Comes boxed with 2 joypads, av cables and japanese power supply. Asking price: £125 shipped within the European Union. Please check out the pictures for additional info. Thanks...
  20. Juggernaut

Toploader sound?

Hi guys. Just got myself a toploader which is on its way to the sales forum. However, i have a question before selling it. When i boot the game (Super Sidekicks 2), the screen with the monkey appears. Is it right when im saying that there is no sound at all here? The sound works fine when...