Search results

1. roker

SOLD HD Retrovision cables Genesis and SNES + adapters for PS1 and Saturn SOLD

As the title reads. 50 shipped for each or buy both for 100 and I'll throw in the adapters No interest in selling the adapters alone. If you you buy one of the cables and want the adapter, I'll figure out a price. Why am I selling it? I've moved over to scart. Don't like my prices? Send me...
  2. roker

Delete

Hey. Looking for one since I’m going scart now. PM me and we will figure something out
  3. roker

top 10 neo geo games

Shock Troopers Fatal Fury Special Neo Turf Masters Ninja Combat Magician Lord MOTW Last Blade 1 Metal Slug X Sam Sho 2 Art of Fighting 1
  4. roker

roker’s BIG year-end sale!!!! (1.15.24: Final Price Drop)

PS2 Castle Shikigami 2 - $25 $20 $18 - complete Star Wars Battlefront 2 - $15 $8- complete Gameboy & DS & 3DS: Avenging Spirit GB - $75 $70 $65 - $60 - barely used. I opened it and played it for a week on my GameCube GBA player and then I put it away. Genesis X-Men Genesis - $25 $20 $18 $15...
  5. roker

Happy Birthday, NeoEsZ!

ya da best, man you did it @NeoEsZ "[NeoEsZ is a] forum legend" -lithy
  6. roker

All that glitters is gold, Only shooting stars break the mold …

RIP Steve Harwell https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/04/arts/music/steve-harwell-smash-mouth-all-star-dead.html
  7. roker

Happy birthday alien2108!

Great member here, folks! Happy birthday @alien2108 !
  8. roker

Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

https://stoneagegamer.com/240p-test-suite-for-neo-geo-mvs-junkerhq.html
  9. roker

Castlevania II English Re-translation (+Map)

So I saw the enhancement featured on My Life in Gaming and decided to give it a shot. Appears it is being updated regularly. Last update was in 2022. I downloaded 2.12.1.1 as suggested by the site not the most recent revision 2.12.1.2. It works great on my NES and AVS...
  10. roker

Random Shit: PS2 Sega Virtua Stick, Ouya, & phono preamp

Random shit I don't want anymore: PS2 Sega Virtua Stick: I bought it as so. The switches and stick are stock but the BALLTOP and button HOUSING are by Seimitsu. Works great but the START button requires a hard push. $90 Shipped Ouya: Piece of shit system but apparently you can go online...
  11. roker

CLAIMED - will ship - HUGE stack of burned DVDs and some CDs, mostly PS2, PS1, & some Dreamcast games

What the fuck do I do with this? Anyone local want this shit? I feel like it's a waste to throw it away, but thought I'd ask you fucks in case someone here hasn't figured out how easy it is to mod a PS2. you pay shipping i’m not sure how much it will cost though
  12. roker

Bad games are good. Bad games are bad.

So I thought for shits and giggles we could make a thread on this. I'm sure this has been done before (probably me) so it's official, original thought is dead. I'm going to exclude move/tv show based games since that's too easy. Legend of Success Joe: Awful, just awful. I don't get how this...
  13. roker

-SOLD-

I have a Saturn with an Fenrir ODE installed and a new power supply that I don't really use anymore. I swapped out the power supply for an after market one and it looks and works perfect. I've installed a tray on the inside as well. I'm looking for $10000. I am not open to trades. What you...
  14. roker

R.I.P. Terry Hall

I loved his voice. I would have loved to have seen the Specials in their prime. I bet most of you have heard a song or two and maybe enjoyed it while it was playing, but here is my favorite live performance by them:
  15. roker

December 2022 SOTM Game Tengoku (Saturn/Arcade/etc.)

Get ready for some Game Tengoku - The Game Paradise! Here is some info: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/game-tengoku-the-game-paradise/ I know there was a remixed version released for the PS4/Switch/Steam but it seems to be the same as the Saturn release if I'm going by this thread on...
  16. roker

December SOTM voting thread

It's that time. There can only be one winner. You are allowed to change your vote. You have up to 2 votes. Voting ends 11:55 pm EST Nov 30th. Edit: There seems to be multiple version of Game Tengoku. If it wins we can just specify the version.
  17. roker

Hello from Compton

East Siiiiiiide
  18. roker

Roker plays the Sega Saturn (various early impressions)

I bought my first Sega Saturn around the time it launched and then it sat around unused and boxed in my closet until I sold it on eBay a few years later, just as eBay was starting to become a thing (I think the buyer sent me a money order). The 2nd one I purchased was in the early days of my...
  19. roker

Xbox 360 JTAG and RGH mod -The Thread-

I decided to send my Xbox 360 S to get modded with RGH (Rest Glitch Hack). I want to play some delisted games, some shmups (Muchi Muchi Pork) and other stuff I might have missed on XBLA. I figured this might be a good thread to chronicle my experience. So watch this thread for updates and...
  20. roker

KOF EX1&2 are fine portable fighting games

I got my GBA everdrive in the mail the other day and I've been blown away at how good these are. Granted I can spot some missing animations here and there (ok, more than here and there, esp on the specials), but overall it looks and more importantly, plays like the Neo Geo games. Anyone else...