Search results

1. crazy4ercole

NGPC Collection

Hi All, I am posting again after quite few years as I need to sell my NGPC collection...new priorities and urgencies in my life. I have the complete collection, this means ALL UK games (including also the 5 b&w games), ALL Japanese games (including the Best Collection series), ALL the limited...
  2. crazy4ercole

WTB for NGPC: Cotton and Gals Fighters Best Collection

Japanese version of course, must be complete in perfect condition. Thanks :)
  3. crazy4ercole

FS: Many Jap NGPC Games - Rarities inside !!! KOI KOI MAHJONG

I decided to sell some of my spair jap NGPC games, here's the list: - Card Fighters Clash Capcom $16 - Dokodemo Mahjong - SOLD - Ganbare Neo Poke Kun - SOLD - King of Fighter R-2 $15 - Koi Koi Mahjong $222 - Magical Drop $26 - Match of the Millenium $24 - Memories Off Pure $30 - Mezase...
  4. crazy4ercole

FS: Soreike! Hanafuda Dojo complete NGPC

Got a spair copy of Soreike! Hanafuda Dojo for Neo Geo Pocket Color Jap, complete with original soft box, instructions, warranty papers and clear cartridge case. Everything is in excellent condition, however will post picture soon. Asking $130 shipped anywhere in the world (registered airmail)...
  5. crazy4ercole

NGPC DEMO CARTS FOR SALE !!!

I found a lot of 6 Jap Demo carts but I already have 3 of them, so I'm selling them here on the forum, I'm sure someone would be very interested. Carts are King of Fighters R2, Metal Slug 2nd and Sonic: I know these demo carts typically get about $30-50, I am asking $100 for all 3...
  6. crazy4ercole

FS: Club Nintendo GBA Famicom Mini Box vol.3

I'm selling the Famicom Mini box volume 3 for the Gameboy Advance Famicom Mini games - 3rd series (Famicom disk games). Games are not included. Box is in brand new condition and comes with original nintendo shipping box. Looking for $75 US shipped or $70 EUR shipped (box is big) Pictures (from...
  7. crazy4ercole

15 PC ENGINE HUCARDS LOT FOR SALE

Selling 15 HuCards as a lot, all complete with instructions, jewel case and plastic card case. Overall condition is very good TITLES: Battle Ace Blodia - New sealed F1 Triple Battle Gaia no Monsho Kung fu Heavy Unit Necromancer Power League Sadakichi Seven - New sealed Space Harrier (jewel...
  8. crazy4ercole

Looking for Game Gear system

I need asap a Game Gear system, don't need the box or games, I just need the system, but it must be in perfect working order, no dead pixels and no sound problems. Send me a PM with offers, thanks! ;)
  9. crazy4ercole

I found the coolest NGPC item ever seen, but.....

I've been able to buy in Japan a wonderful NGPC display sory unit, have a look how cool it is :drool_2: : It is almost 2 meters, it comes with a wonderful plexi panel and a neon Neo Geo Pocket Color sign and you can fix 2 NGPC systems with the link cable. I paid for it only $70, I was so...
  10. crazy4ercole

Looking for Dive Alert Becky NGPC - Rare Jap games to trade!!!

Still looking for the last game to complete my UK pocket collection: DIVE ALERT BECKY'S VERSION - must be complete with clamshell and english instructions. Will pay for it or trade with some spares hard to find Jap games, all complete with boxes and instructions: Gambare, Ghost Photo, KoF...
  11. crazy4ercole

Looking for store display handheld systems

I am badly looking for every kind of store display handheld units like gameboy (b&w,color,advance), game gear, lynx, VB,...they have to be in GWO, better if they comes with lights, logos, panels I'm from Italy and I know they could be heavy items, but I pay well and at once! :D
  12. crazy4ercole

Is there anyone able to pick me up 2 DS?

Hello everyone, I would need asap 2 Nintendo DS + 2 Mario DS US version, is anyone available to pick them up for me in a US store and send them to me? I am willing to pay the retail price (150+150+40+40) + EMS shipping to Italy + $50 more for your help. Thanks in advance to everyone!
  13. crazy4ercole

LOOKING FOR FACTORY SEALED GAMEBOY GAMES

Always looking for brand new factory sealed Gameboy games (for the classic b&w GB). LMK if you have any game and if you wanna sell it,thanks!
  14. crazy4ercole

Need help with AES carts

I just came accross few AES games, but I don't collect them and I'm gonna sell them. But before selling I'd have a question: 2 US carts seem to have a double sticker label, I mean there's a 1st label and under it I can see a 2nd one with the same colours and writings. So please if anyone could...
  15. crazy4ercole

Soreike! Hanafuda Dojo...do you want it?

I am thinking about selling one of my 2 copies of Soreike! Hanafuda Dojo, one of the rarest Jap games. It comes of course with everything (soft box, instructions and all paperworks) and all is in great condition (will post picture soon). But I really have no idea what it's worth...I mean, I know...
  16. crazy4ercole

Dive Alert Becky...I want it!!!

Ok guys,my collection is almost complete, just missing one game: Dive Alert Becky's Version - NEOP0089 UK If you have it complete with clamshell and instructions and you don't need it....please sell it to me!!! :help:
  17. crazy4ercole

Anyone interested in INFINITY CURE?

Spare copy for sale, asking $40 shipped anywhere in the world. Game complete with original soft box, plastic inner tray and instructions (on the back of the poster) - See pic, if you have question just ask! Ciao!!! :buttrock:
  18. crazy4ercole

Wanted: Dive Alert Becky's UK NGPC - TRADE WITH 3 COMPLETE UK GAMES!!!

This is the last game I need to complete my UK NGPC collection,so please help me to find it! It must be of course complete with clamshell and instructions. I have many UK games to trade, check my thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98284 THANKS! :)
  19. crazy4ercole

NGPC SALE

Here's a quick list of some spare copies I could sell, no need to sell them but, if someone's interested or wants to complete his collection, is more than welcome! ;) All games are UK version and come complete with clamshell and instructions: Baseball Stars Cards Fighter's Clash Capcom Cards...
  20. crazy4ercole

RARE NEO POCKE PRO YAKU FOR SALE

I also got the rare Jap baseball game Neo Poke Pro Yaku, but since I already own it I was thinking about selling it. If you are interested shoot me some offers, otherwise this game will hit ebay tomorrow evening together with other Neo Geo Poclet goodies (some systems, UK/Jap games and some rare...