Search results

1. theGau

MS2931 with dim picture

This is what it looked like before doing anything to the monitor as well as it is now, I just "clean and balance" each gun and it got me back to the original picture but it really is unplayable in the condition...
  2. theGau

Naomi region question

I know this has probably been asked before but I can't find a definitive answer. Can I put a Japanese marvel vs capcom 2 in a us naomi motherboard?
  3. theGau

Having trouble with the cartridge slot door on AES

I have a AES I bought a few years ago, a US one. And the door to the cartridge slot are completely different than my Japanese one. They actually get caught on the cartridge slot on the inside and stick open and I have to push them in to get them to close. But the main issue now is that they are...
  4. theGau

Mortal Komabt 2 with bad sound

What the title says, I got this machine a few weeks ago and I'm almost done restoring it but the sound is giving me a crap ton of issues. The tweeter isn't hook up at all and the woofer is just making this crackling noise over top any sound the game makes plus the volume seems to be very low at...
  5. theGau

Nfl Blitz 2000 in a neo geo

Hey I was wondering what is the easiest way to get power to the hard drive so I can play this in my big red. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to power supply and wiring it. Thanks.
  6. theGau

Nfl Blitz

I was thinking of getting a blitz board, doesn't really matter which one. But I am kinda confused how the system works. I see boards with no hard drive, so I would need to find one or they have the compact flash is that just another option or what? I found this website, with drives and cf's is...
  7. theGau

WTB A nice condition GBA SP or DS Lite

Topic
  8. theGau

WTB some GBA games

I'm getting a retron 5 shortly and was kind of wanting to get back into some GBA games I never got a chance to play back in the day. Here's the short list, either loose or complete Final Fantasy 1&2, 4, 5, 6 and Tactics The Golden Sun games Lunar Legend Breath of Fire 1 and 2 Shinning Soul 1...
  9. theGau

FS: XBONE COD and Last of Us

PS3 Last of Us Like New w/ Online Pass $32 shipped I'm only selling one of these XBONE COD Ghosts Like New $47 shipped XBONE COD Ghosts w/ Free Fall New $52 shipped X360 GTAV like new SOLD
  10. theGau

Need someone to fix a PS3 YLOD

I would just buy a new one but it is a 60GB with backward compatibility so I'd like to fix this one.
  11. theGau

Need help with a namco gun replacement

I need some help with a replacement of a gun for a time crisis 2 machine. I want to replace the original hose because the metal was frayed. But the new hose has a different port to connect them. Is there a converter I can just put on. I don't want to rip the wires apart. They just look like they...
  12. theGau

romeo11523

I bought and paid for a few PS1 games from this guy last month and still haven't received them. I sent payment on 8/13 and he made a comment on his post on 8/19 that orders were sent, but nothing in the mail yet. I sent a message on 9/3 but he hasn't been on since 8/28. Wondering what I should...
  13. theGau

Monitor issue

I posted this a klov with no response, I have a Time Crisis II single player machine that has been great for months. But recently it seems the monitor has been getting fuzzier and is quite blurry now. It's a Zenith A68ABE00X monitor, I'm not sure if that is right but that's the model number I...
  14. theGau

IC: Asus 6950 2GB card and downloadable PC game codes

I just bought two 7870 OC card and looking to sell the card I had before. It's a Asus 6950, newegg link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121437, used card and box. Will upload pics once I get the new cards. Also looking to sell the downloadable games that will come with...
  15. theGau

WTB: Crysis 3 Promo code

Looking to buy a cheap Promo code for Crysis 3 download copy of the game. It came with a few vid cards recently. Know it's a long shot. Thanks.
  16. theGau

WTS: US AES and MVS titles, inserts, and JAP cd games

Wanting to sell a few titles, US and Canada buyers only due to past dealing. Make reasonable offers. Thanks US or Euro Fatal Fury Special not sure All complete in gamers condition 2 KoF '94 complete kits, the crappy box one has matching serials the other has close serials, off by 3 KoF 2001...
  17. theGau

WTB Time Crisis gun

Looking for good shape TCII gun, pink. Or maybe anyone who has the gun shells and slides?
  18. theGau

Who wants to make 5 bucks?

I have a small problem, I have 19 of the 22 James Bond films released on Bluray. The last three are 1985's A View to a Kill, 1987's The Living Daylights, and 1997's Tomorrow Never Dies. All three of which are supposed Target exclusives in the USA, and unfortunately every Target near me are...
  19. theGau

WTB Pal Deep fear, riven, rez, headhunter. SNES, sat games and modded saturn

I'm currently looking for a few games and a modded saturn Super Mario RPG US SNES CIB Earthbound US SNES Riven Pal Saturn Deep Fear Pal Saturn Rez Pal Dreamcast Headhunter Pal Dreamcast Any Saturn SNK fighters minus KoF 96,97