Search results

1. Sundance

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

CLZ is a game collectors app that pulls from Pricecharting.com The price they have listed is for a full kit.
  2. Sundance

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

CLZ is listing the going value around 900+ right now. I think I paid $150-200 when I bought mine. I was lucky enough to buy it new when it came out as well.
  3. Sundance

FS: MVS Carts

Been outta' the game for awhile. Came back to increase the library!
  4. Sundance

Cart came in, tested fine! I left feedback. Thx.
  5. Sundance

Payment sent as well!
  6. Sundance

PM sent as well.
  7. Sundance

FS: A few MVS games, lowered some prices for the new year!

All games will ship priority from Colorado and i will lower prices if you buy multiple games. I prefer to deal with contributing members. All prices are set per PP gift or add 4% for fees. Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like to see some pics. **NOTE** Prices are not...
  8. Sundance

Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

OH...BElieve it! And +1 for the comedy alone. Here's to a REAL sale!
  9. Sundance

MVS Carts and Boxes for sale:

I have some common carts and some empty boxes for sale. All carts were cleaned and tested by me. All labels are clean unless otherwise noted. All prices are shipped. I take Paypal and M.O.s for payment. Pm me w/ any questions or if want more info/pix. Offers and trades accepted. Carts...
  10. Sundance

SNK's 'next' system

Apparently SNK was working on a new Arcade/Home Console when Aruze bought them out. Pulled directly from Insert Credit: Today at the Austin Game Developers conference (that's my excuse for the slow updates) I met with a friend who used to work for SNK in Japan. I can't say his name, but his...
  11. Sundance

Where do you buy your Gundam Models?

I generally buy straight from HobblyLink Japan (hlj.com) if i can't get them at a local hobby or anime store. Sometimes you can find them on Ebay. I'm looking for Master Grade and Perfect Grades primarily. I just picked up the Crossbone Gundam Prototype but most of the new ones i want seem to...
  12. Sundance

360 Wireless question...?

Does anyone know if the Belkin Wireless G Gaming Adapter http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=154416 will talk to the Nintendo Wireless USB adapter? Current setup: I've got an old RG45 hub that i have 2 PC's and 1 laptop plugged into. The incoming modem connection...
  13. Sundance

This monitor is Sexual Chocolate!

One of my friends picked one of these up last week and i told how sweet it was. It was only $229 at a local computer center called Microcenter (down in the Tech Center), too. If your looking for a great monitor that worth every penny and you, like me, have been patiently waiting to make the...
  14. Sundance

WTB: MVS Mini Marquee's:

Looking for a few Mini Maruees to put in my 4 slot. I don't necessarily need English over Japanese. Lmk what you got! Alpha Mission 2 Burning Fight (Found) Real Bout Fatal Fury (Found) Samurai Showdown V (if anyones made a copy of Lithy's poss) Super Sidekicks 3: The Next Glory (Found) On an...
  15. Sundance

Mark of the Wolves sequel???

Not sure if this is new to anyone else but it is to me. According to www.insertcredit.com : Informative SNK/Falcoon interview Oddly, someone managed to get some real answers about specific things out of Falcoon at a recent SNK press event. The Madman's Cafe's Professor has done a quick and...
  16. Sundance

King of Fighters Volleyball??? Cellphone Only!

Man..they get all the cool cell phone games overseas.... http://www.snkplaymore.jp/game/keitai/vodafone/kof-volleyball/index.php *hope this isn't a doublepost*
  17. Sundance

WTF is the world coming too...

A friend of mine got robbed and shot in teh leg at the Gamestore he owns/runs tonite. :( For the locals that know it it's called Game Force and there located on the corner of Holly and Florida. He's a good guy..the kind of Crazy Uncle guy everyone should have. I've been buying games from him...
  18. Sundance

Anybody have an Xbox live card they'd be willing to part w/?

I'm lookn' for one of those 2 month free cards. The only ones i had Expired. If anybody has one that hasn't expired i'd be willing to give em 4 or 5 bux for it. LMK thanx.
  19. Sundance

Did you know that Samurai Shodown is on...

Did you know that Samura Showdown is on... Wikipedia? Believe it or not a friend of mine found this today. Wikipedia has everything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Shodown Nice to see something we love so much has made its niche in even the weirdest of areas.
  20. Sundance

I've never noticed the simularity....

..until now. I'm sure Jailarity will ensue. Thats the quickest i've seen anyone lose 3 millions $$.