Search results

1. jp.

FT: Under Defeat LE

In mint condition with soundtrack and all that jazz. What I want: Karous (DC) Saturn games 'Tis all.
  2. jp.

Under Defeat LE, Power Strike 2 (SMS) sale

Under Defeat LE - $60 (mint condition/complete) Power Strike 2 - $50 (mint condition but missing booklet) (sega Master System) Shipping is $5. Paypal only please.
  3. jp.

Awesome gamer chic rapper

http://www.reverbnation.com/talidemon/ Good stuff. Highly recommend checking her out. :) Especially since her album is based off of NiGHTS.
  4. jp.

Mint/complete Chip Chan Kick (PC-FX) for sale!

It is in mint/complete condition as I bought it from its original buyer. It includes the obi strip, registration card, and the other little ad that originally came with it. Case, manual, and game are all in perfect condition! I'm asking for $140 shipped (as I paid $165 shipped for it)...
  5. jp.

Metal Slug Anthology (Wii)

When is this supposed to come out? I heard it got pushed back a week, 2 weeks, to January, and just about any period of time in between. So has anyone seen any copies floating about? When is this supposed to be releasing? Does anybody know? Apparently no gaming websites or online shops do.
  6. jp.

The Hitachi Navi GPS HiSaturn

Review time! And this time, its gonna be good! For I am reviewing the Hitachi Navi GPS HiSaturn! :D I know I know, I was supposed to do this a long time ago. But I only got around to taking pics tonight... so... yeah! The Navi (as I will refer to it from here on out) was released back in...
  7. jp.

FS/FT: PC-FX goodness

What I want: Japanese Xbox360 + Senko no Ronde: Revision X (I'd prefer the LE, but if not, thats cool) What you can get: PC-FX console boxed complete Chip Chan Kick - Mint condition. I bought it NEW! It is 100% mint/complete Super God Trooper Zeroigar - Same as above Lil' Red Riding Hood...
  8. jp.

WTB: RUN=DIM (Wonderswan game)

Must be in the box and in near mint condition. PM me if you've got one to sell. :cool:
  9. jp.

FS: Blazing Angels and Fight Night Round 3 (360) Price Lowered!!!!

Both games for $75 shipped. If you buy them seperately its $40 shipped for each. Thank yas.
  10. jp.

Non Phixion breaks up...

NON PHIXION DISBANDS, MEMBERS TO PURSUE SOLO PROJECTS After a successful, influential and critically acclaimed ten year career, New York's underground hip hop staple Non Phixion has decided the time has come to call it a day. Non Phixion released their first single back in 1996 and never...
  11. jp.

WTB: Wonderswan Crystal

Preferably in the box. Thanks! jp
  12. jp.

FS: Lord of the Rings II: Battle for Middle Earth (Xbox360)

Game is in mint condition, was opened today, and was played once. I'm asking $50+$4 shipping = $54. I only accept PayPal.
  13. jp.

Chromehounds demo out in Japan

Those of you with Japanese accounts, start downloading!!! I just played through the two levels. This game is AMAZING!!!! Its like Armored Core meets Mech Assault. BEAUTIFUL game! Constantly runs at 60fps. The explosions look great! There are two levels: One involves you in a heavy mech (I...
  14. jp.

Top 5 most impressive 2D games

http://www.gamedaily.com/Specials/Top-Five-Most-Gorgeous-2D-Games/?page1 :kekeke:
  15. jp.

WTB: Ouendan (DS)

Looking to pay around $30 (could go a lil' higher) for it! Thanks!
  16. jp.

Dr. Tran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuN_VWZt35g&search=Dr.%20Tran :lol: That shit is so damn funny...
  17. jp.

FS: PC-FX (boxed) + Super God Trooper Zeroigar + Battle Heat

$275 shipped for the lot of 'em. PC-FX is boxed and comes with controller + AV cables. It is in very good condition. Super God Trooper Zeroigar is in mint condition w/ spine card. Battle Heat is in good condition with case and booklet. Thank you for your time.
  18. jp.

Zeroigar: Final boss, help!

How do you damage the final form of the final boss in this game?
  19. jp.

Just got a PC-FX

No games for it yet though. Super God Trooper Zeroigar should be coming in... Monday (was supposed to be TODAY but the seller waited half a week to ship :shame: ) Anyways, I made a slide show of the new edition to the "family". And yes, it is hosted by "me" and my "little brother". Enjoy...
  20. jp.

8-bit Quiz

Pretty easy 8-bit quiz. Identify which game each character game from. A couple might make you think... http://8bitgamer.idiotworld.com/ My rating? "I am 8-bit. I got 16/16 on the 8-Bit Gamer test." w00t.