Search results

1. Y

FS: Sega Dreamcast

Found this in my closet while attempting to go through old bicycle parts (hobby that replaced video games years ago). Sega Dreamcast console - NTSC Two controllers I think - edit: yep, just two Works Didn't find any games. - edit: Found Chu Chu Rocket hidden inside a case for Jet Grind Radio...
  2. Y

FS: Neo Geo MV-1 1 Slot $70

FS: Neo Geo MV-1 1 Slot $80 shipped ($70 w/o) Because no one seemed to want to buy this from me last time before I left for vacation and started school again, I was not able to sell it last time. But now, I'm home and really need the money to pay for more college classes (and gas) at the local...
  3. Y

FS: Neo Geo MV-1 1 Slot

I'm home from my more than year long romp and stomp in Europe and well, I just thought I'd list this for sale as I barely ever get access to the big old 'cade cabinet anymore. My girlfriend and I are planning on going on Holiday so I need to get some cash. So I've have just a MV-1 (big one...
  4. Y

FS: Neo Geo MV-1 1 Slot

I'm home from my more than year long romp and stomp in Europe and well, I just thought I'd list this for sale as I barely ever get access to the big old 'cade cabinet anymore. So I've have just a MV-1 (big one slot with controller ports) up for sale again. The MV-1 I'm asking $80. I'll even...
  5. Y

Best place in Wash. D. C. to play Neo?

I'll be in DC for a while coming up soon, and am interested in getting my groove on to some Neo games. See we don't really have a whole lot of them here where I live, but in Washington DC I imagine there is alot. Games I'm really looking out to play - Metal Slug 5 KOF 2003 NGBC (if it's out)...
  6. Y

FS: MVS 1 Slot (MV-1)

I've got just a MV-1 slot up for sale now. The MV-1 I'm asking $75 shipped in the US. I'll even throw in a bonus game so you can play it right as you get it ( I have no way to get rid of this bootleg Puzzle Bobble... and it has no sound). Shipping .outside the US I don't know, and your guess...
  7. Y

Metal Slug 3, MV-1 1 slot, JP playing saturn, NiGHTS Import

Hello, I've got a legit 100% working SNK [b]Metal Slug 3,/b] MvS cart here. It's JP and the label is in pretty great condition, it has a few little creases, but isn't folded or anything. It comes with whats in the picture, but the art packs appear to be thick paper, and I suppose they aren't...
  8. Y

FS: Metal Slug 3 MVS JPN, ROTD US, MV-1, MVS, (updated! 13.12)

please delete okay... no more go!
  9. Y

Yeti's Electronic Media Sale 2004!

DELETE PLEASE PLEASE DELETE
  10. Y

FA : Gamepark 32 (GP32) with 128mb SMC and card reader

Like topic says I have a non-lit GP32 up for auction. It comes with a 128mb SMC, a flashed firmware ( so you dont have to load up free loader to play homebrew), the standard USB linking cable, and a USB SMC reader. THe only problem with the thing is the screen protector is fairly scratched (no...
  11. Y

FS:ST-V games ( kits! )

Hello, I am selling all these games because I need some new ones, and simple as that! All the following games have been imported from Japan by myself. And are in GREAT codition. All St-V carts are guaranteed to work. Providing you have a Japanese bios on your ST-V game, unless it is noted...
  12. Y

Converting a MVS stereo cabinet, to Jamma mono?

How would one go about converting a Stereo capable arcade cabinet, to a standard JAMMA mono out cabinet. Its kind of annoying playing my CP-2 without sound.
  13. Y

CPS2 scrambled graphics help.

Ok, well my darkstalkers + CPS2 A board arrived today, I plugged it into the harness, and flicked it on, but what is on the screen, only scrambled graphics. If you insert credits and stuff you can kind of see your person walking, but you cannot till what is happening at all. I dont know if its a...
  14. Y

Selling: MVS -World Heroes

Ok, I have the following 3 items up for sale. I accept paypal, and money orders, and the works, no checks though. Ive STILL got World Heroes 1 for $16 shipped in the US ! Ok first is the long sought after Metal Slug X for MVS, This is a official ENGLISH version with original label. Although...
  15. Y

World Heroes $16 shipped, FATAL FURY 2 artset $3 shipped

I am selling a MVS cart of World Heroes shipped for a price of $16, and Fatal Fury 2 artset (sticker with all the charcters and their moves) for $3 I also have another selling thread, and yes I can do trades. Other Thread Ill take Paypal, money orders, and price of shipping will be alittle...
  16. Y

FS: MVS stuff, DC Games, Anime UPDATED

Hi there, Capcom vs SNK (DC) ($16 shipped) I also have great condition US version of Capcom VS. SNK. The plastic case got cracked in the front, so I used a replacement off one of my other CD's. But otherwise the manual, and everything is in A-condition. Samba De Amigo (US complete) offer, or...
  17. Y

What all do I need for a Naomi system?

Hello, I was wondering what all parts do I need to get a Naomi system with GD-Rom (if you dont know about GD-Rom thats ok), hooked up to my jamma cabinet. Please try to include all parts are wires, if possible, looking over all these parts, i just dont know what I need. Thanks!
  18. Y

delete

NEVERMIND, HAVE A TRADE PENDING NOW. I have the following MVS carts to trade also, Samuri Shodown World Heroes Other things I am willing to throw in, or trade. DC : Capcom Vs SNK (US) NM Virtua Tennis (US) NM Project Justice (Rival Schools 2) (US) no original case, or manual. Works great...
  19. Y

Do all of the following carts play ok on a MV-1 (maybe with fix's?)

Well seeing how my RoTD doesnt work (without a fix atleast), I was wondering if all these games where going to work, (dont mind doing a fix. Thanks. Metal Slug (all) Garou: MoTW Blazing Star Bust-A-Move