Search results

1. StealthLurker

WTB: Pioneer PDP v402

Looking for a Pioneer PDP v402
  2. StealthLurker

Ghouls n Ghosts inspired game Cursed Castilla EX gets physical PS4 release

This is just a heads up for folks that prefer physical copies of games. Locomalito's fun Ghosts n Goblins/Ghouls n Ghosts inspired arcade game Cursed Castilla EX (originally Castilla Maldita on PC) is finally getting a limited physical release on PS4. No exact pricing details yet, but based on...
  3. StealthLurker

New King of Fighters 98 super poseable figures

Just in case you don't follow the toys thread... Figma is releasing a pair of new King of Fighters 98 super poseable figures. Some pics of Kyo below. Pre-orders are open: kyo kusanagi figure iori yagami figure
  4. StealthLurker

Asia region PS4 RPGs with English Subtitles the new thing?

Is there a new trend for Asia region PS4 RPGs with English subtitles? I just noticed it now with Ys Origin. Ys Origin physical release PS4 30 bucks Seems like a good thing to me... Asia region releases are generally cheaper, have the nice cover art like the Japanese versions, etc.
  5. StealthLurker

Official NeoGeo Jacket Re-release

Just a heads up for folks that might be interested. COSPA Japan is re-releasing the officially licensed NeoGeo Jackets they offered a while back. Link below to pre-order: NeoGeo Jacket Pre-order Also pics below for reference of the jacket I got during the first run.
  6. StealthLurker

WTB Nintendo Fun Club Magazine Vol 1 Issue No 3 Original Zelda Cover

WTB Nintendo Fun Club Magazine Vol 1 Issue No 3 Original Zelda Cover
  7. StealthLurker

######### WTB: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS loose cart ######################

Looking for a loose Twinkle Star Sprites MVS loose cart. JPN or US Thanks for looking!
  8. StealthLurker

Japanese Super Famicom Kickstarter Project

Really sharp looking 204 page hardcover, full color book dealing with Japanese Super Famicom games in *ENGLISH* https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/superfamicomguy/super-famicom-the-box-art-collection
  9. StealthLurker

The worst controller/stick you've ever owned?

Some Tandy TRS-80 sticks. They didn't have a spring to re-center and would stick in a direction if you didn't remember to center it back yourself... was very frustrating with any kind of action game .
  10. StealthLurker

Movie? KS? Kung Fury

72RqpItxd8M .
  11. StealthLurker

WTB: AES Snaplock case <---------------------------------------

Looking for an AES snaplock case. If you've got a spare for sale.... please sell it to me! Thanks in advance. .
  12. StealthLurker

WTT: My JPN AES Last Blade 1 for another JPN AES game =============================!!!

Looking to trade my extra JPN AES Last Blade 1 for another JPN AES game. Straight up trade or my game + cash, etc... Looking for a Double Dragon, but willing to entertain other ideas. Thanks. .
  13. StealthLurker

WTT: My JPN AES Last Blade 1 for another JPN AES game =============================!!!

Looking to trade my extra JPN AES Last Blade 1 for another JPN AES game. Straight up trade or my game + cash, etc... Looking for a Double Dragon, but willing to entertain other ideas. Thanks. .
  14. StealthLurker

WTB: Pre-printed Shockbox insert for 161 in 1 MVS multicart ##############################

Looking for a pre-printed shockbox insert for the 161 in 1 MVS multicart. If you've got one for sale or know where I can order one online that would be great. I didn't see any at Southtown. Thanks in advance. .
  15. StealthLurker

WTB or Info on where to buy/download: JPN AES Insert for Ironclad Brikinger

Looking to buy or any information on where to buy, download an image file(s), etc for a Japanese AES Insert for Ironclad Brikinger. Thanks in advance! .
  16. StealthLurker

WTB or Info on where to buy/download: JPN AES Insert for Ironclad Brikinger

Looking to buy or any information on where to buy, download an image file(s), etc for a Japanese AES Insert for Ironclad Brikinger. Thanks in advance! .
  17. StealthLurker

Which issue of GameFan magazine had the review of Pulstar?

Do you guys know the exact issue of GameFan that had the multi-page review of Pulstar? .
  18. StealthLurker

Stealthlurker's Junk

Some pics I already have handy. More spotty/sporadic pics can be found here: http://www.videogamecollectors.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=304037 I suppose I'd have a complete JPN & US collection and maybe some other cool Neo items if I wasn't distracted by other platforms or hobbies...
  19. StealthLurker

Question about changing the internal battery of a FM Towns Marty 2

Hi, has anyone had any experience with changing the internal battery of an FM Towns Marty 2 console? It appears to be soldered down at the top. If you guys have any tips it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. .
  20. StealthLurker

JXD S7100 Android Tablet with tactile controls

Pretty impressive and supposedly will sell for only $149. Check the video a little bit just before 4:00 Seeing the n64 games, the color and style... Wii U? lol If you can map the buttons on the right to directional controls instead and the 2 buttons below them for fire/bomb... can play some...