Search results

1. Maverick-DBZ-

Neo Geo Pocket games? How Rare are they now?

I'm mostly intested in the UK versions of Faselei and Samurai Shodown 1. They have been in storage for such a long time and I decided to give them a quick play and it got me thinking how much they are worth now these days. Any ideas guys? I don't plan to sell them I'm just wondering how much...
  2. Maverick-DBZ-

Sony Playstation 2 Metal Slug 3 US version

Is the game going to be a direct port of the acrade game and japanese ps2 game? I heard the ps2 us version will be censored and will have minimal to no blood at all! Is this ture? If so I will just import the japanese version. :cool:
  3. Maverick-DBZ-

SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 1 question

I have a question about SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 2 for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. If part 2 was released for the small handheld was there ever a part 1 released? I'm asking because I can't fine any information on it. Thanks, Maverick :buttrock:
  4. Maverick-DBZ-

WTB: Metal Slug 2 Mission UK NGPC

I've been searching my ass off trying to find this game and it's not easy. At all! So you guys are my last resort. I'm in the US, but I want a UK version of the game as I like the hard clamshells they come with. The US one sucks as it a cheap card board box.:mad: Anyhoo, I'm looking for...