Search results

1. F

rimm_rs = totally AWESOME seller

I am totally amazed by the condition of the Old Style NG controller I recently received from rimm_rs. He underrates the conditions of his items and sells at rock bottom prices! If he tells you that an item is NM you can be sure that it is either MINT or the best, damn looking NM you have EVER...
  2. F

SOLD - For Sale/Trade: Japanese Playstation 2 w/ 2 games

Japanese Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10000 "Mitoko" Color: Standard Black serial number: J1293598 original receipt: no Condition: near mint - there was a scratch on the top of the system which has been covered up with a cool Ghost in the Shell Mitoko Kusanagi Decal. The PCMCIA Card slot in the...
  3. F

SOLD: Cobalt GBA SP (mint) w/ 3 games and carrying case

Gameboy Advance SP (NA) Color: Cobalt serial number: XU50153470 [7] original receipt: yes, for sales/authentication purposes Condition: Mint Box: Yes Instructions: Yes extras: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (JPN) flattened box, no instructions Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (NA) no...
  4. F

I made a KoF 2K3 Wallpaper. Please tell me what you think ^-^

Hope someone out there likes it ^^;; http://snkguitarist.com/misc/KoF2K3Project.bmp
  5. F

Japanese Playstation 2/ GBA SP Package for sale/trade

What I have (money or trade for items listed below welcomed). Japanese Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10000 "Mitoko" Color: Standard Black serial number: J1293598 original receipt: no Condition: near mint - there was a scratch on the top of the system which has been covered up with a cool Ghost in the...
  6. F

Looking to buy cheap, Old Style NG joystick, US only

I just bought a MVS 1-Slot PCB Board and will be purchasing an Uberia S.Gun very soon. I am in need of controllers >.< Looking for the cheapest possible set/single out there of Old Style Neo Geo Joysticks. U.S. seller only as I am trying to keep costs down. As long as everything works and the...