Search results

1. barry5327

MVS 6 Slot Full Size Arcade, Pulsar, Magician Lord, Mr. Do, Zupapa & more carts on ebay

MVS 6 Slot Full Size Arcade, Pulsar, Magician Lord, Mr. Do, Zupapa & more carts on ebay Hi Everyone - Just thought some of you might appreciate a heads-up about my MVS sale on ebay (please remove if not allowed). I am sadly selling off my personal MVS 6 slot stand-up arcade game and all of...
  2. barry5327

MVS 6 Slot System and Cartridges for sale on ebay

Hi Everyone - Just thought some of you might appreciate a heads-up about my MVS sale on ebay (please remove if not allowed). I am sadly selling off my personal MVS 6 slot stand-up arcade game and all of my cartridges. Here is the list and item numbers: MVS 6 Slot Arcade System – Full size...
  3. barry5327

WTT: My Driftout for NitD or ???

Anyone interested? Thanks, Barry Schiffer
  4. barry5327

WTB or TRADE FOR: NitD or Irritating Maze

Hi Group - I am looking for a Nightmare in the Dark MVS cart or an Irritating Maze kit. I have a Driftout cart that I am willing to trade (the price guide places these in the same price range). If anyone is interested, please let me know . . . Thanks, Barry Schiffer
  5. barry5327

Best fighter for newbies?

Hi Group - I am looking to get a fighter for my MVS system - I have 2 boys - a 12 year old & a15 year old. They are always having guests over, and I would like to get a game that is graphically outstanding with simple, responsive controls. Hot women are a major plus (my wife does not read...
  6. barry5327

FA: Centipede Classic Upright in Maryland

Thanks for looking: Ebay Item # 6212670889 Sorry about no link - having a little trouble. Barry Schiffer -- Please visit my gameroom: http://home.comcast.net/~barry5327/
  7. barry5327

WTT: Bally Space Time Pinball for ????

Hi Group - Nice Bally Space Time (the 2nd Happy Days pin) - works 100% - can be yours. I am looking for something (anything) to add to my gameroom. What do you have?? Slot machine? Old EM game? Something strange or bizarre? I am open to any interesting offers! I'm just looking...
  8. barry5327

WTT: Driftout for Zupapa & Tomaday

Hi Group - I know I'm gonna regret this, but here goes - I would like to trade my 100% working Neo Driftout MVS cart ($100-$150 according to this site) for your Zupapa ($40-$60) and Capt Tomaday ($40-$65) MVS carts. They must be 100% working. I do not care about labels or original carts...
  9. barry5327

WTT: Driftout for Zupapa & Tomaday

Hi Group - I know I'm gonna regret this, but here goes - I would like to trade my 100% working Neo Driftout MVS cart ($100-$150 according to this site) for your Zupapa ($40-$60) and Capt Tomaday ($40-$65) MVS carts. They must be 100% working. I do not care about labels or original carts...
  10. barry5327

Spanish instead of English?

Hi Group - Posted this in Tech Forum, but thought it also might be appropriate here - I just picked up a Neo-Bomberman for my MVS 6 slot, and the language comes up in Spanish. All other games play in English, and the situation does not change when I switch the slots. I tried the soft dip...
  11. barry5327

HELP - MVS Game stuck in Spanish

Hi Group - Just picked up a Neo-Bomberman for my 6 slot, and the language comes up in Spanish. All other games play in English, and the situation does not change when I switch the slots. I tried the soft dip settings, but there does not appear to be a language selection on this game. Am I...
  12. barry5327

FA: MVS 2 Slot Board

Hi Group - Ebay auction for a very clean, 100% working 2 slot MVS board. I just pulled this out of my game and replaced it with a 6 slot board. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3275070809 Also includes a nice, solid metal cover. E-mail me with any questions -...
  13. barry5327

FREE 4 Slot board for TECH HELP

OK Group, here's the deal - I have 2 of these sets that are not working. I am a Pinball guy & these are WAAAY over my pointy little head. The first reports a Z80 ERROR - tried to clean it, but that did not work. The second gives me a scrambled picture with multi-colored squares. I purchased...
  14. barry5327

FREE MVS 4 Slot Board (well, almost free)

OK Group, here's the deal - I have 2 of these sets that are not working. I am a Pinball guy & these are WAAAY over my pointy little head. The first reports a Z80 ERROR - tried to clean it, but that did not work. The second gives me a scrambled picture with multi-colored squares. I...