Search results

1. D

For Sale: Some CD-titles and a few MVS

I've decided to clean out a few games I have multiple copies of (or for other systems). All prices include worldwide registered shipping. Paypal as gift or buyer pays the 4% fees. MVS: Flying Powerdisc (Windjammers). Gamers condition: $125 (sold) Kof 95, with some paperwork: $50 CDs...
  2. D

inverted colours on CDZ

EDIT: Nevermind, tried it on the tv in my bedroom and there it looked fine. Must have been some issue with my framemeister. Mod can lock or remove, thanks What could possibly have happened to my CDZ? I booted it up today and the colours seems to be inverted. I have tried both RGB and RCA and...
  3. D

WTB: Elemental Gimmick Gear

I'm looking for Elemental Gimmick Gear for the Dreamcast. US version. Anyone wanna get rid of theirs?:glee:
  4. D

The Swedish thread

Tycker det var dags att denna tråd gör comeback. Vi är ju ändå ett par svenskar här :) edit: haha I totally missed the "e" in the "the" of titel. Could maybe a friendly mod fix this? :)
  5. D

FS: Matrimelee complete kit

I bought this baby as NOS a couple of years back. For no real reason I never had the time to play it (tried it five times tops). As I'm getting rid of my other MVS-stuff I thought I might let my only complete kit go as well. Pic: http://pici.se/pictures/SFnFYszjh.jpg The shockbox is not...
  6. D

WTB: A Few PSX titles

Like the title says I'm looking for a few titles. I'm currently on a somewhat tight budget so I can't afford all on the list (but hopefully one or two :) ). US-versions prefered. Keep the offers coming, and no fantasy-prices please ;) Most wanted: Thunder Force V Silhouette Mirage Wanted...
  7. D

For Sale: Shining Force 3*SOLD*

This third installment in Segas wonderful Shining Force saga must go. As you can see it's complete and even includes that little foam piece. It's in mint/near mint condition, the disc has one or two tiny tiny scratches (doesn't affect gameplay). I'm asking $90 shipped worldwide (pretty fair...
  8. D

FS/FT: MVS Neo Drift Out with mini Marquee *SOLD*

Yepp I'm letting this rare baby go... It's in good condition, with original label and serial number intact. I have also a Mini Marguee which is in very good condition. *Sold to loopyeddie* I'm willing to trade it for a mint copy of Dracula X - Rondo Of Blood (PC Engine). Or if you prefer to buy...
  9. D

WTB: Cheap snes system

I'll try on this forum as well.... My poor old snes' connector is busted, and it's the old soldered version so I can't just replace it. Therefore I'm looking for a cheap US system. Hook-ups and/or control pads aren't neccessary, but the system needs to be in good working order. I'm not...
  10. D

Intressted in: PCE DUO/ Turbo Duo

I'll get some money around the 15th this month and I was intressted in a Pc engine Duo system. Preferable a Turbo Duo with region mod, but I would accept a japanese without mod as well. But I'm not sure what this babies costs. Box & manual are not necessary (unless the price are roughly the...
  11. D

SVC Chaos *WIP*

I was just playing around with photoshop, let me know what you think... SVC-Front.JPG
  12. D

Too good to be true?

I don't know if this is old news but I recently came across this ebay auction: Ultimate 11 AES Isn't that quite a nice price? It says it's NOT a conversion :) *EDIT* Ah, my bad... It says that it is a conversion...sorry
  13. D

The price tag on a consolized 4-slot?

My friend got an offer to buy a consolized 4-slot a.k.a a "silvershadow" for roughly $450. The unit is in good condition. But neither of us knows much about the value of things such as this. My question is therefore: Is $450 a reasonable price for this? The unit includes a Neo stick as well...
  14. D

FA: Mega Man X3 - Saturn Pal

Up for auction here It has a few scratches, but I don't think it'll affect gameplay. Unfortunalty the instructions are missing. It will run flawlessly on an american Saturn with an import adapter such as Action Replay. I know this becasue I have an american saturn myself. Don't be discouraged...
  15. D

I'm looking for various games

Hello! I'm looking for these games: Saturn: Megaman X3 (PAL) Mega Drive: Battle Mania 2 (JP) Gunstar Heroes (PAL) Streets of Rage 3 (PAL) Genesis: the manual for "Trouble Shooter" Preferably in good condition and as complete as possible. I live in Sweden so paypal is probably the easiest...
  16. D

samuraiX = Awsome dealer!

Yup, the topic says it all :) Just wanted everyone to know:buttrock:
  17. D

WANTED: some Snes/SFC games

Yes, I'm intressted in the following games, preferably as complete as possible. Castlevania IV - US Chrono Trigger - US Lufia & The Fortress of Doom - US Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals - US Secret of Mana - US Super Metroid - US/Jap Terranigma - PAL Pm me with offers + shipping to sweden (or...
  18. D

Wanted: US-Snes with box

I'm currently looking for an American SNES with box and hook-ups. I found one on Ebay, but I'll post here as well to see if I can find one at a better price. No games neccessary, I want it as cheap as possible :) Let me know if you have one and how much you want for it :drool_2: