Search results

1. Arcademan

Happy birthday, StevenK

Not only does it get better... now...it's OFFICIAL!!! :buttrock:
  2. Arcademan

Happy Birthday lithy

To a long standing member of the Neo-Geo community, I hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:
  3. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Hans

Anyone with the nickname "Goob of the Year" definitely needs their own birthday thread. I hope you have a great day :buttrock:
  4. Arcademan

Happy Birthday not sonic

Hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:
  5. Arcademan

Time to Spring Forward!

Tonight's the night! Set them clocks an hour ahead before you go to bed for everyone in the U.S. (except Hawaii and Arizona minus the Navajos).
  6. Arcademan

NFL Season 2023

Chiefs fans who endured freezing temperatures during NFL playoffs may require amputations Some Kansas City Chiefs fans who braved the below-freezing temperatures to watch the Kansas City Chiefs against the Miami Dolphins during the 2023 NFL Playoffs on Jan. 13 – when it was -4 degrees...
  7. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Neo Mike

I know he's been gone for almost a year but we hope you still have a great day :buttrock:
  8. Arcademan

Time to Spring Forward!

Original post from 2019 and thanks to having two leap years, I can recycle it :tickled:
  9. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

AEW Revolution PPV Results: 3-3-24 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to LeClair's complete report). Only posting the winners since it's too wordy to copy and paste ;) (1) CHRISTIAN CAGE (c, w/ Nick Wayne, Killswitch & Mother Wayne) vs. DANIEL GARCIA – TNT Championship match WINNER...
  10. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Too late for me so I'll post the AEW Revolution PPV results tomorrow. Check your favorite wrestling site if you don't want to wait ;)
  11. Arcademan

Happy Birthday, MMJ!

We all saw this coming a mile away :tickled: Have a fantastic day :buttrock:
  12. Arcademan

Richard Lewis and Mike Jones (WWF Virgil) Pass

Just found out about Richard Lewis. Sad. Virgil's passing already posted in the Wrestling Thread.
  13. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

14. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE star Virgil, born Mike Jones, dies at age 61 WWE fans are mourning the loss of Mike Jones, who was known as Virgil during his career. The wrestling organization confirmed to USA TODAY Sports that Jones died on Wednesday. Wrestling referee Mark Charles III, known as The Count, first...
  15. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Ole Anderson passes away at 81 The tight-knit professional wrestling community has been deeply affected by the loss of Ole Anderson. News of his death emerged on social media, specifically through a somber Instagram post by fellow wrestler Ricky Morton. As an NWA Hall of Famer, Anderson’s...
  16. Arcademan

Happy Birthday smokey

I hope you have a great day :buttrock:
  17. Arcademan

The Comic Book Thread

Ramona Fradon, DC Comics Metamorpho Cocreator and ‘Aquaman’ Artist, Dies at 97 Ramona Fradon, a comics artist for more than 70 years, has died at 97. She retired just last month. Fradon’s death was shared by Catskill Comics, a comic book art dealer, on Facebook. She began her career in 1950...
  18. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Small tidbit to note folks: You may have noticed during the Elimination Chamber PPV streaming that the screen had temporarily been blacked out. That is because the whole front row in Australia was flipping off Dominik Mysterio during the Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match so WWE had to black...
  19. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE Elimination Chamber PLE Results: 2-24-24 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to LeClair's complete report). Only posting the bare basics here since there were only 4 matches... (1) BIANCA BELAIR vs. RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ vs. TIFFANY STRATTON vs. LIV MORGAN vs. NAOMI vs. BECKY LYNCH –...