Search results

1. leepantalone

120 in 1, Real Bout MVS, RB2 MVS, WH2J and WHP MVS

Looking for loose carts or kits..... Send me a PM.
  2. leepantalone

AES POW 3 Power Supply Question - Replacement

Just a quick question.... I have a high serial JP AES with a POW3 10V adapter. SN 164876 My question, will the supply in the Neo Store work with my system? I am trying to get away from using the 100V adapter that came with the system, and convert to a 120V adapter that puts out the right...
  3. leepantalone

HDMI Mod Possible?

Did a quick search to see if there was anything on this.... didn't readily see anything. As analog connectors to TV's are being phased out, is there any possibility that a HDMI mod could be done on a Neo? Is anyone doing them presently? Is it possible to output a digital signal from the hardware?
  4. leepantalone

Timeline arcade

Timeline is located in central PA. Baltimore is pretty close. Visited a few times, and it is a good venue with a good selection of games. Anybody been? Or interested in a small tourney there? http://timelinearcade.net
  5. leepantalone

York PA Tourney and meet up

Interested in hosting a mini tourney at my place, specifically for the Neo.... I live in the York PA area.... thinking sometime in early Nov. 40 min north of Baltimore. Had a tourney way back in 2003, and had a good turnout ~15 folks. Any interest from the community to attend?
  6. leepantalone

Windjammers MVS

Don't need a full kit.... just looking for a loose cart that works.
  7. leepantalone

Daedalus thoughts.....

I just bought one from the Neo Store..... Anyone have any feedback on them? They look like the best out there right now.
  8. leepantalone

Current Best Mods for AES

Looking to upgrade my AES from stock to something akin to what KPJ and JMKurtz used to put out..... are they still in the business? Who does the best mods now? Thanks..... just getting back into the Neo after a long time away ~7 years.....
  9. leepantalone

Neo Geo stick 2 PS3 on PC

Hey guys, Wondering if anyone else has tried a PS3 neo geo stick 2 on a PC? I am trying to use it, but it keeps registering an up movement on the stick, so in a fighting game, the character just keeps jumping up and down. Tried to remove the driver, reinstall it, nothing seems to work. Other...
  10. leepantalone

AES New Style Controller - Excellent cond

For sale, excellent condtion new style AES controller. Asking $45.00. No box. PM if interested.
  11. leepantalone

WTB Candy Cab Mid Atlantic Area

Looking for a Candy cab for sale somewhere in the VA, MD, NJ, PA, NY areas.... Shoot me a PM if you are selling one.
  12. leepantalone

Guilty Gear Accent Core PSP

Anyone played this on PSP? Just wondering if it is worth picking up the import... are the controls tight? Or is it a sloppy hack?
  13. leepantalone

Import PSP titles

Just wondering if anyone knows if import PSP games will work on US systems? I want to get a copies of GGAC and sam anthology via import..... I have been told the system is region free?????
  14. leepantalone

WTB PS2 Fighters

Looking for a few PS2 titles: Marvel vs Capcom 2 Capcom vs SNK 2 Guilty Gear X2 KOF00/01 KOF02/03 PM me if you have any for sale. Thanks.
  15. leepantalone

Melty Blood Actress Again

Anybody played this one? Thoughts, comments? http://e56.info/mbaa/index.html
  16. leepantalone

What ever happened to SNK versus Sammy?

No news?
  17. leepantalone

MVS Titles for Sale

KOF 2k3 - with cheap shockbox and insert. US version. Magical Drop 2 JP loose cart KOF 2000 US loose cart Breakers Revenge loose cart US Sam Sho JP loose cart Sam Sho 2 JP loose cart PM me with offers. I dont understand NG pricing anymore, so I dont know what asking prices I should post. I am...
  18. leepantalone

MVS games - CD Games - If you dont like the prices, make me an offer!

The following is for sale: Two new style controllers, like new - $ 30.00 each (one sold) MVS games - loose carts unless otherwise noted: Breakers Revenge loose cart US label - $ 35.00 Sam Sho - fake US label - $ 15.00 Sam Sho 2 - JP label - $ 15.00 KOF 2000 - us label - $ 40.00 KOF 2003 -...
  19. leepantalone

Sidekicks 2 or 3 MVS loose cart

Working condition is all I need. Either title. PM me.
  20. leepantalone

Sam Sho 2 MVS question

I just got a Sam Sho 2 MVS cart, and it says SNKG on it and has a white case. Is it a korean cart, or something? It is dirty as hell (Y Plus Tech - thanks). Just wondering if all Sam 2 carts have SNKG stamped in the plastic and if it has any significance at all.