Search results

1. G

Wanted US Samurai Shodown IV

Greetings, I'm looking for a near mint and complete, Japanese manufactured (not Korean) but U.S. version AES cartridge of Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge. If you have one for sale, please let me know your pricing. Pictures are appreciated! Thanks! Chris aka Galford EX
  2. G

Neo Geo AES System + Games + Arcade Posters, Flyers, & Nakoruru Clock on Ebay

I just threw up a bunch of Neo Geo stuff that I've paired out of my collection. Included is the following: U.S. Neo Geo Arcade Flyers for Shock Troopers 2: The Second Squad, King of Fighters 98, Beast Busters: 2nd Nightmare, Samurai Shodown 64, and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 Giant oversized...
  3. G

Final Boss in Garou: Mark of the Wolves

How does one get to the final boss in Garou: Mark of the Wolves? I've made it to the bird-headed guy who tells me to ask someone else, then I get the end credits. I know there is another character to fight, because I can select him on the character select screen. Do I have to perfect everyone...
  4. G

Good ending to Cyber Lip? (spoilers)

I remember a long time ago hearing that there is a good ending to Cyber Lip (the one I always get has Ronald Regan turning into a cyborg). Does anyone here know how to get it? Do you have to know the correct elevator path to take at the end of each level? Thanks in advance for any help...
  5. G

Looking for a mint US AES Mark of the Wolves cartridge

I am looking to buy a U.S. Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves cartridge. Cartridge should be mint and complete. I would like to pay via Paypal and would prefer that you have good Ebay feedback with previous trades/sales references. Please email serious inquiries and prices to me at...