Search results

1. N

AES Not Working

Got a US AES system that's not working. I get this on the TV: I have no idea what problems to look for. Anyone have an idea what could be going on? Thanks
  2. N

Neo Geo X Gold for $130 shipped at Amazon

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition - $129.99 This matches the Best Buy price, but saves on sales tax in most states. I'm considering it. :drool_2:
  3. N

Metal Slug 6 added to Metal Slug Anthology for PSP/Wii

http://www.snkplaymoreusa.com/pr-9-22-2006.php I just hope it makes the Wii launch. :)
  4. N

FS: Gamecube, DS games (Zelda, Chibi Robo, Kirby)

I'm looking to sell these Gamecube and DS games. I accept Paypal with no fees, and shipping is USPS First Class or Priority and included in the prices. Gamecube: Chibi Robo-$30 Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest Resident Evil 4 (PC) DS: Advance Wars Kirby: Canvas Curse-$19 Mario and Luigi...
  5. N

WTB: DS Games

I'm looking to purchase some DS games from my list. The games must be complete with case and manual. I would like to buy from sellers in the United States and I would want shipping to be first class or Priority. I can pay through Paypal. Here are the games: Lost in Blue Mario and Luigi: PiT...
  6. N

Wanted: Chibi Robo

I'm looking to buy or trade for a copy of Chibi Robo for Gamecube. The game needs to be sealed or in mint condition and complete. If you have one you want to sell or trade post here or PM me. I can pay with Paypal or provide a link to my collection for a trade. Thanks.
  7. N

FS/FT: $148.14 in Gamestop store credit ($125 shipped)

For sale or for trade is $148.14 in Gamestop store credit. I would like to sell it for $125 shipped through Paypal. For trade I am looking for anime DVD's or maybe some Gamecube or DS games. I would like to do a part trade part $$$ deal if possible. Shipping for the store credit would be...
  8. N

Sold.

I'm looking to sell or trade this memory stick. It is a blue Sandisk brand. I'm looking to get $35 shipped for it through Paypal. PM me or post here if you are interested. Thanks.
  9. N

Found

10. N

WTB: US AES System

I'm looking to buy a US AES System, with 2 joysticks, and a game or two. If you have one for sale please PM me. Thanks.
  11. N

FS: Simpsons Seasons 1-5 DVD's

For sale is The Simpsons Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 on DVD. They are all Region 1 and are all mint and complete. I am looking to get $90 shipped Priority for these through Paypal. If you are interested post here or PM me. Thanks.
  12. N

FS: Simpsons Seasons 1-5

First, for sale is Dragon Warrior VII, it is mint and complete. SOLD. Also for sale is The Simpsons Seasons 1-5 on DVD. These are mint and complete, and have only been watched once. I want to get $80 shipped for these. Paypal fees are extra. If you are interested post here or PM me. Thanks.
  13. N

FS: Time Crisis 2 and 3, with Guncon2 SOLD

This is for Time Crisis 2 and 3, both mint and complete, and it comes in the big Time Crisis 2 box, which has minor wear. The Guncon2 is in perfect condition. SOLD.
  14. N

Dragon Warrior 7, Time Crisis 2 & 3, Chobits Manga, and X-Files DVD Season 1 for sale

PS2: Time Crisis 2 and 3, with 1 GunCon2. Both games are mint and complete, and it comes in the big Time Crisis 2 box - Offers GBA: Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls (complete with box and instructions) - SOLD PS1: Dragon Warrior 7 (mint and complete) - eBay Link...
  15. N

Boktai and Metroid Prime

I'm selling these 2 games: Boktai Sealed - $12 shipped Metroid Prime mint - $8 shipped Post here or PM me if interested.
  16. N

WTB: Xenosaga for PS2

I'm looking for Xenosaga for PS2, preferably non-GH, and mint and complete. PM me or post here if you have one you are selling.
  17. N

Gamecube Games for sale

F-Zero GX Kirby Air Ride Metroid Prime Paper Mario 2 Pikmin Pikmin 2 Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Zelda: OoT/MQ Zelda: Wind Waker All games are mint and complete. Discounts for those who buy multiple games. I'm just looking to sell at the moment. My references are in my sig. If you have any...
  18. N

FS: Legend of Zelda Game Bundle

FS: Legend of Zelda Gamecube Games (Individually) I'm looking to sell the 4 Zelda games that are on Gamecube: The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Each game was...
  19. N

X-Files DVD Seasons 1-9 (eBay)

This is for the entire X-Files series on DVD, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6347660209&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT