Search results

1. PolluxTroy

Fantasy Basketball league for gamers!

If you love video games and or basketball, here's your invite to my fantasy league. Just for fun, no money involved. Very laid back. All are welcome. https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=396812114&inviteId=1f1a3cfb-f8f7-4a1b-a2b7-b7ef57b58948 EDIT: I opened up a few more...
  2. PolluxTroy

Which Metallica album is the best?

Discuss.
  3. PolluxTroy

Elder Scrolls Online Guild (PS4)

If anyone on here plays ESO on PS4, I'd love to have a fellow Neo fan in my guild. Just message me on PSN at NewFordOrder, and I'll send you an invite.
  4. PolluxTroy

If you could have cast anyone as Wonder Woman...

Who would it be? Not saying Gal Gadot isn't the perfect choice. She may very well be. Just interested in people who may have had someone else in mind.
  5. PolluxTroy

Open letter to SNK: Steven Seagal in KOF

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: This is an open letter to SNK, requesting they make Steven Seagal a secret playable character in its next King Of Fighters game. I suspect his move list would be similar to Michael Max's, but with slaps, rather than punches. Such an addition would inject new energy into...
  6. PolluxTroy

Elder Scrolls Online?

Anyone here play Elder Scrolls Online? Is it any good? Thinking about getting into it with Morrowind expansion coming out, but I'm undecided. Any input is appreciated.
  7. PolluxTroy

Neo Geo X prices seem to already be going up

Complete lawlessness.
  8. PolluxTroy

So I watched Passengers

And I mean the 2016 film, not that old one with Ane Hathaway. Thought it was a great film, just short of amazing. No The Grey with Liam Neeson, but alas, what is?
  9. PolluxTroy

Thinking about getting Last Blade 2

Is it worth it if I already have the first one? Discuss.
  10. PolluxTroy

KOF Art Style

What the hell is up with the KOF 2000 art style?
  11. PolluxTroy

PS4 owners?

Any PS4 owners? What's your fav games? Anybody upgrading to pro console?
  12. PolluxTroy

KOF XIV

Anybody played this? Is it any good?
  13. PolluxTroy

Samurai Shodown II & Rum

It's all I really care about. When I'm playing any other game, in the back of my head I'm thinking about Samurai Showdown II. Well, I'm also thinking about having a drink. My seat there on the corner. Ice in my glass, the burn of that rum going down. Shiiiiit.
  14. PolluxTroy

DONALD TRUMP!?

Epic badass or epic idiot? Discuss.
  15. PolluxTroy

Paige banned again by WWE

Is she too sexy for her ban? Discuss.
  16. PolluxTroy

Do you take medication to help you sleep?

It can be prescription or non, just want to hear what has worked for who.
  17. PolluxTroy

NBA Fantasy League

And on an unrelated note:
  18. PolluxTroy

NBA Fantasy League

I commission a NBA fantasy league each year. If anyone from here is interested in joining for the 2016-17 season, the link is below. Serious, active players only. https://yho.com/nba?l=15947&k=ae04568f09c8a6b2&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=af516a25a643a68d
  19. PolluxTroy

offical wwe thread

The only reason I watch WWE.