Search results

1. Capt. Lurker

Change of USER NAME

Is there any way I can change my own user name? Or who (mod) would I contact to preform this? Thank you in advance for the reply or PM.
  2. Capt. Lurker

AES to MVS converter?

I've always wondered, so here is an odd question. I am aware that there are MVS to AES converters out there thus allowing NG enthusiasts to play their MVS games on their AES system, however what about the reverse of this? Meaning, is there a converter that allows one to play their AES games on...
  3. Capt. Lurker

WTB: Old Skool AES cases

Would like to pick up some AES cases to replace some busted up ones I have now. Hope to get them in as mint condition as possible. Tell me what you got and how much. Thanks!
  4. Capt. Lurker

WTB: Andro Dunos

Looking for US/Euro or Jap Andro Dunos AES. Must be complete with box & manual.
  5. Capt. Lurker

WTB or TRADE for: AES Andro Duno

Looking for a complete US or Japanese mint, near mint copy of Andro Dunos. I have some things up for grabs that I have not put a price on yet or taken pictures of. Those interested in a trade please PM me. TRADE ITEMS: AES Last Resort - complete JAP version - overall near mint condition AES...
  6. Capt. Lurker

Who is down to back this?

CODENAME: DELTA SiX I think this is a pretty slick idea. Anyone else down to back this concept to production? http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/356540105/codename-delta-six
  7. Capt. Lurker

AES Snap lock box issue, repair/refurbish fix?

This is a bit odd, and I highly doubt there is a fix for this, however, it doesn't hurt to ask. I have a few AES snap lock boxes that have loose outer covers. Meaning to say, the clear protector that keeps the insert on/in the box is very loose. As if the manufacture put too big of a clear...
  8. Capt. Lurker

HELP WANTED: AES cart restoration and clean up. Any ideas or tips?

So I have some carts that need a little TLC and restoring so I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to clean up and remove scratches and or insertion marks from AES carts. I understand it may not be able to remove entirely, but maybe help some to bring back that nice factory shine & look to...
  9. Capt. Lurker

WANTED: Mark of the Wolves AES (( manual only ))

Just as the title states. I'm looking for an AES manual for the Mark of the Wolves game. I picked up a Japan version of MotW without manual. I would like to complete mine if anyone doesn't care, or by a miracle has a spare. PM what your price is. Thanks in advance.
  10. Capt. Lurker

WTB: Sengoku 3 AES

NO LONGER LOOKING. Found it!! Complete AES Sengoku 3 in US version. Simple as that. PM what you have. Payment in US dollars only, to a verified Paypal account, from my verified Paypal account.
  11. Capt. Lurker

FS: 17" Apple MacBook Pro and Apple router

Please DO NOT PM me, please email me your interest (mkivpwr@cox.net) What I have is an Apple MacBook Pro in 17". It is virtually new and I have less than 500 hours of use on it. It will arrive to you in the original box and foam. I have seriously hardly used this from day one. Please review the...
  12. Capt. Lurker

WTB: iPhone 3Gs

Looking to buy in great/mint condition iPhone 3Gs model. Original box and extras is a plus. Prefer to be white version 16gb or 32gb size Prefer to be unlocked already. Please email me to MKIVPWR@cox.net if you have something and list your price.
  13. Capt. Lurker

WANTED: Black Nintendo DSi

Looking to buy a black Nintendo DSi, must be complete in the box with all it comes with and in minty fresh condition. Email me your offer to MKIVPWR@cox.net Paypal ready. Thanks in advance.
  14. Capt. Lurker

FS: NEO AES UNIT AND SAM SPIRTS 2

What I have here is a used gamers condition NEO AES unit in the box with foam and needed connections. Basically, what you see is what you'll get. Now this is in gamer condition and works just fine. The box is beat up however intact. Although not pictured, I will include a complete (with...
  15. Capt. Lurker

Afro Samurai... your opinions.

I have no idea about this game or animation. Looks tempting but want to know if the PS3 game commands the price, is it woth picking up? Not that any or all PS3 games command a price, but you get the idea. So, Afro Samurai, is it any good? How does it play? And opinions on this at all? I have...
  16. Capt. Lurker

I need some Wii help.

I have a Japanese Wii... I want to play US games on it. I heard about the Wii Freeloader boot disc, however, it is my understanding the firmware viersion 3.0 or higher will make this boot disc useless for newer games. So, does anyone have an alternate means to play region locked games on...
  17. Capt. Lurker

AES prices drastically drop or what?

Is it just me or did the price and value of AES games fall out from under itself? Really now, I have been checking out the prices for like the past 6+ months and I have noticed the prices and values simply seem to be far less then back in the day. Does anyone else notice this? Why do you think...
  18. Capt. Lurker

GUN GUYS - FS: Brand new in box Trijicon ACOG TA01B with or without mount.

I'm in Tucson Arizona. My feedback here is flawless. My eBay ID is GT40PWR and I have 100% flawless feedback there too. What I have is what you see in the picture. A brand new in box and never used ACOG TA01B also pictured is the mount that does not normally come with these particular ACOG...
  19. Capt. Lurker

it's here and it looks soooo pretty

Otomedius Gorgeous http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-2u1p.html
  20. Capt. Lurker

Anyone here still want a motorcycle?

Ouch... http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKtXsFSquNI I'm actually surprised this is on the tube still.