Search results

1. bitterblueben

Neo Geo Pocket Colour backlight installer UK

Hi I am wondering does anyone know of any trustworthy shops or console modders in the UK that install Neo Geo Pocket backlights as i’m useless with a soldering iron
  2. bitterblueben

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hey i’m just glad i could get a mid-90’s console to play on a 2022 4K TV first time of asking. It all works brilliantly. Trinitron’s are not easy to come by in my neck of the woods so for now that is the way i play my Neo😎
  3. bitterblueben

My latest purchase; NEO-AEC USA English version homecart system, completely standard and original the way its staying🙂
  4. bitterblueben

Neo Geo original hardware all the way buddy😎
  5. bitterblueben

😀
  6. bitterblueben

Nice Neo Geo CD pad you got there (the top one i mean, bin the other one below it) 😁
  7. bitterblueben

FOR SALE: NOS (New Old Stock) Neo Geo CD Special (NEAR NIB CRYSTAL BLUE SLIM LINE NGPC SYSTEM NOW SOLD)

That is one really nice NGPC system, good luck with the sale man
  8. bitterblueben

My whole AES collection Prices lowered on every game.

Hi if you could PM me when you have your JP and US Neo systems for sale that would be great as i have been looking for a homecart system that i like for a while now thank you
  9. bitterblueben

NeoStore Metal Slug 2 home cart PCB question

thanks everyone i never knew about this conformal coating ‘protective layer on the boards’ but now i do i feel re-assured😊 Learn something new every day!
  10. bitterblueben

Thank you sorry i’m such a noob! But what is ‘conformal coating’ is it some kind of lacquer applied to the PCB board?
  11. bitterblueben

Very helpful thank you for that
  12. bitterblueben

I am looking at this picture of one of the boards from an AES homecart Metal Slug 2 (Japanese) on sale at the NeoStore at the moment. I am wondering what the whiteish marks are, located about half an inch above the left hand side hole?
  13. bitterblueben

$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

Ha ha there’s no manual baggie in the pics on the NeoStore website either!
  14. bitterblueben

$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

Hmmm - house to live in or a video game costing just as much - how to choose :lolz::glee::timid:
  15. bitterblueben

FS: Home Carts Japanese & English

Just wow! What a selection of English home carts. Do you have a Turfmasters or Ultimate 11 hidden away somewhere😊
  16. bitterblueben

Favourite Neo Geo sports game

I would like to try Ultimate 11 it would have to the JP version of course what with it being the 2nd rarest AES title the Euro version i mean! I like the look of the Super Sidekicks games too may have to give them a try if i come across a decent condition English home cart somewhere
  17. bitterblueben

Ok ok so seeing as a BTG/NTM home cart will probably remain a distant dream for me, back to the original premise of this thread my favourite Neo sports games will have to be the one in my signature of course, along with Dunk Dream and Baseball Stars 2😊
  18. bitterblueben

It has to be the real deal for me, emulation is a horror just like conversions are. Not an MVS fan but a homecart lover so being realistic probably a BTG homecart will only ever be my realistic option with a lotto win. Not a Neo CD fan either, you know, CD’s with their delicate undersides and...
  19. bitterblueben

Well if i can ever afford a BTG or NTM home cart i will be a lucky man! never played it but always been my most wanted game! just love the graphics on it and digitised speech, cheesy lounge music, everything really. Plus the fact Nazca only ever made two Neo Geo games that one and the other you...