Search results

1. beatifik

SALE: PStwo, GHII, Beatmania, ETC.

Ok, since I got a new 360 lately, I haven't been playing the PStwo at all, so it's gotta go. Here's what I have for sale. US PStwo Slimline, Black - All hookups, memory card, vertical stand and 2 controllers. Excellent Condition. Games: Guitar Hero II w/Guitar Controller Beatmania USA...
  2. beatifik

NYC ANYONE?

I know i've flaked a few times in the past on these things and i'm sorry for that, but would anyone in NYC want to get together for some gaming and beer drinking(or burbon if you prefer)? I'm thinking barcade. Chinatown Fair is cool but it's kinda gross and i just SUCK at fighters and don't...
  3. beatifik

$600 for every person, $1200 for every couple. REALLY?

the article is really vague, but this sounds like a ridiculous and awesome idea all at once! http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/24/economic.stimulus/index.html
  4. beatifik

WTB: HD Component Cables for 360 (and skate.)

i'm looking to buy the HD component cables that come standard with Premium and Elite 360. I got a Arcade bundle and it only comes with the cheapy red/white/yellow cable. It MUST have the optical outlet on it. I don't want to spend $40 on a new one at best buy but i'd also rather not buy it from...
  5. beatifik

advice. suggestions. (simian mobile disco related.)

ok, so we're putting together the fashion show for our fall/winter 08 show which will be shown during men's fashion week here in NYC. my boss wants to have the show to be about 10mins long, but we only have about 7 mins of music so far. simian mobile disco - hustler (album mix) simian mobile...
  6. beatifik

WTB: skate. for xbox360

anyone have a like new complete copy for sale? i've been playing the demo and i NEED to have this game. thanks!
  7. beatifik

question for the dance music fans.

ok, so smuf and soulthug and buro and qube and whoever else is big into this dance music thing right now, can i ask you a question? do you guys listen to this music when you're just hanging out or is it strictly when you go out dancing and shit? i'll admit when i heard d.a.n.c.e. for the first...
  8. beatifik

NEW Wii for Trade.GONE.

Would anyone want to trade a brand NEW sealed Wii for an xbox360? just putting it out there. let me know what you've got if you're interested. EDIT: Would also do a partial trade for a NEW BLUE or GREEN ipod NANO.
  9. beatifik

new snoop vid

has anyone seen it? it's the best music video i've seen in 10+ years. unreal. http://youtube.com/watch?v=pKz-RXSeIYA p.s. i'm also looking forward to "father hood."
  10. beatifik

DS games and IKARUGA

BID ON 'EM! last day!
  11. beatifik

ds games and stuffs for sale.

on ebay! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatifik
  12. beatifik

modded xbox for salesssssssssssss.

i got this a few years back. i never play it anymore. it's in excellent condition, it looks almost new. it's got a mod chip with a switch(it's never been kicked off of xbox live) and a 120gg hdd loaded up with stuffs. comes with: 2 s-controllers(black) box(kinda beat up, it survived huricane...
  13. beatifik

so, is fidel castro dead or what?

anyone know? is this more rumors? has he been dead for months? years? already? what's your take?
  14. beatifik

ibook reformatting question

ok, so my girlfriend got an old ibook from work for free. the problem is that the computer requires a login before i can even get to the desktop. i've tried reinstalling the OS but i can't get it to read the cd because it goes directly to the login thing. is there any way that a computer...
  15. beatifik

i need help from a japanese member (i know, what a cliche topic title...)

when i was in japan at the beginning of the year i was doing some shopping and i heard a remake/cover of the JACKSON 5 song "i want you back" and it was amazing. it was basically the same song with the same melody, but it was totally in japanese. i've been trying to track it down since then...
  16. beatifik

whole shitload of stuff for sale. ds/xbox/gamecube

whole shitload of stuff for sale. DS. DS lite. white. like new. complete. $110 shipped. new super mario - $20 shipped trace memory - $12 shipped mario kart - $20 shipped megaman zx - $20 shipped metroid prime hunters - $20 shipped dragonquest rocket slime - $20 shipped magical starsign - $20...
  17. beatifik

who's the single greatest musician of all time?

oh, man, i bought that "Don't Look Back Deluxe Edition" that came out today and i can't wait until i have a little bit of time to watch it. meanwhile, i've been listening to "blood on the tracks" to prepare myself. "simple twist of fate" is easily one of the greatest songs ever written by anyone...
  18. beatifik

klaxons. anyone listening?

i've been listening to their new album nonstop since i got it. really fucking good. probably going to top my top10 list for this year. i know it's early still, but these guys are wicked. they make some of the best videos i've ever seen too. it's rad how they make videos for every song they put...
  19. beatifik

what's the story on SFII for xboxlive arcade?

it is arcade perfect? are the buttons mappable so that i can use my DOA4 stick? how's the lag on online matches? let me know guys. i want to buy it, so that i can get some use out of my stick until VF5 comes out, but i don't want to waste the money if it sucks. thanks.
  20. beatifik

anyone play scurge: hive?

so....? i'm looking at Gameoz or Eldios or one of you other big tymers that seem to buy all the new DS games when they come out. i'm probably gonna wait 'til this one hits the bargain bin, but is there any reason to buy it once it gets there? i've read the mediocre reviews. not too good...