Search results

1. H

Where do you guys buy your sticks 'n buttons?

Its been a chore finding IL euro buttons in all the right colors. Paying shipping multiple times as they come in.
  2. H

SD screen flicker issue

I had a flickering problem on scenes where the screen rapidly went from dark to white ( like in many attract /intro sequences). Make sure you have the monitor dialed in. Turn down the brightness on the CRT remote board and back off the two settings on the flyback. Now start with "focus" on...
  3. H

3 MV2F boards with Battery damage

Excellent! You want to PM/email me with service prices and shipping info? ( Not sure if that feature works for me yet as I just joined this site. )
  4. H

The cabs are in rough shape but I'm committed to restoring them. The twins are both OE cabs. Both monitors work but haven't tried to dial them in yet as I wanted to get a board working. Planning on repainting/powder coating the metal bits and CP and doing new graphics. The 3rd is a...
  5. H

I went at the boards with the fiberglass pen tonight and it looks nicer but still same issues. I may have gotten a few vertical lines back on one of the boards. Looks like further repairs are going to require new solder. I'm hoping to summon Big Bear to get his opinion before I start...
  6. H

Is that a usually a running a new wire between points or is possible to reflow the trace?
  7. H

Rescued 3 Mvs 2F cabinets rotting away this past weekend. All have battery damage. Cleaned them up with IPA so far. Have a fiber glass pen on the way. Board 1 and 2 display graphic glitches. Board 3 doesn't boot. Can they be saved? Which ones would you start with? Board 1 - traces...