Search results

1. DangerousK

Betsy DeVos praises Jim Crow laws

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/us/politics/betsy-devos-historically-black-colleges-statement.html?_r=0 Betsy DeVos thinks black colleges were founded as a way to offer choice to black students during the Jim Crow era, rather than the reality that they were founded because segregation...
  2. DangerousK

The Ki Atsushi/LWK Trump Supporter Topic

In honor of two of our longtime members Ki Atsushi/LWK let's have a Trump Supporter topic in this section. If you are a Trump voter/supporter, are you currently happy with the job the President is doing early on? What challenges would you like him to meet? How do you envision the next four...
  3. DangerousK

Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

I've never seen anything like it in my life. People threatening to kill themselves because Trump won. People telling me that anyone who voted for him is a misogynist, racist, and everything else. I know people who voted for him that are not those things, they just did not believe in Hillary...
  4. DangerousK

DK's selling thread (things to be added over time)

Ok let me just get the basic information out of the way first, I'm looking to downsize my collection overall. By how much, I have no idea, but I'm going through the individual systems slowly to see what I do or do not want at this time. More will be added over time. All prices listed are...
  5. DangerousK

FS: Neo Geo CDZ SOLD

SOLD!!!!
  6. DangerousK

WTB Contra Hard Corps & Castlevania Bloodlines Genesis

Looking for either...preferably complete. Thanks.
  7. DangerousK

WTB: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and other Wii games

No longer needed, thanks!
  8. DangerousK

FS: Final Fantasy XIII & XIII X-2 sealed (Xbox 360)

US buyers only. Both games are sealed. FFXIII is the platinum hits release, and XIII X-2 is the regular release. $18 shipped each, or take both for $32 shipped. If paying via PayPal, add 4% for the PayPal fee. Gift payment accepted if you do not want to pay the 4%.
  9. DangerousK

WTB: Select PS1 titles

Any title listed can be greatest hits or black label, but it needs to be complete, and in good condition. -Crash Bandicoot 1-3 -Dino Crisis 2 -GTA 1 -GTA 2 -Resident Evil 1-3 (looking for RE 1 Director's Cut) -Ridge Racer -Ridge Racer Revolution PM if you have and want to sell. I will add...
  10. DangerousK

FS/FT: Grid 2 PS3

Dealt in an offsite transaction. Nothing more to see here, keep moving.
  11. DangerousK

Can't get into chat

Not sure if anyone else is having problems. Chat was lagging quite a bit this evening. I closed out and went to go back in, and have not been able to get back into chat at all. It never loads. Can we get a fix?
  12. DangerousK

Can the Kiwi be prosecuted?

Serious question. I know all of his lame efforts are illegal according to law. And is he truly a Kiwi? Zeljko Aksentijevic sounds like he should have been hanging out with Slobodan Milosevic and the rest of the war criminals.
  13. DangerousK

WTB Dreamcast games

Looking for these 6 titles currently. US copies would be preferred but am open to the JP copy on any of them. -Tech Romancer -Dynamite Cop -Zombie Revenge -Crazy Taxi -Crazy Taxi 2 -18 Wheeler PM me with price/condition if you have any of these.
  14. DangerousK

Wii U pricing announced ($300 or $350)

Whose buying one? A Mario game is supposed to launch with the system. It feels too soon for another system to be released given how underwhelming the Wii was. http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/13/technology/wii-u-price-release-date/?source=cnn_bin
  15. DangerousK

PS1 Cotton

Are the Cotton titles released for the PS1 worth getting at all? I never played them, looked at a video of Cotton on YouTube...seemed to be standard horizontal fare. Not sure if these were must play.
  16. DangerousK

Empire State Building shooting

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/24/shooting-reported-outside-empire-state-building/
  17. DangerousK

How much are MVS to AES convertors going for these days?

What the topic says.
  18. DangerousK

The Formula One topic

I know there are some F1 fans here so I figured this would be a fun topic to have ongoing for the upcoming season, and even past F1. Any thoughts on the unveiled 2012 cars so far? The new noses look hideous on the Force India, Caterham, and Ferrari. The McLaren MP4-27 is the only car that...
  19. DangerousK

Steve Jobs says Flash will be dead in a year

I saw this tweet he made on Twitter...
  20. DangerousK

Any Allman Brothers fans here?

I was listening to the live recording of their closing show at the Fillmore East in June of '71. That has to be the best version of Statesboro Blues I've ever heard...Duane was insane on that song that night. I've heard their SUNY Stonybrook show from September of '71, Blue Sky was ridiculous...