Search results

1. K

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

wp world record is -23, without the 2 par u could do -22 if u go on like this u can become one of the best players and u can reach good place in the championship very good that u want play scotland, my advice is start play scotland at lev 2 u need reference of white arrow, or another reference u...
  2. K

Incredible match in scotland i'm really happy 'bout this
  3. K

hehe i'm more in my discord site join heinz hehe i'm more in my discord site join, there's ntm school now https://discord.gg/zCW5K9Rv
  4. K

super alba i was surprised seen the ball in
  5. K

I've did my best in scotland
  6. K

with distance 16y from rough usually it's 29% power, backspin, nice height but neo turf it's ultra simulation so that power can work with pin position flat on green if pin is on the hill the height changes if i shoot with 38 y rest, 38 % power, if first bounce is on the gWeen i'll do more than...
  7. K

i know Gill well with almeida it's never easy, expecially germany and japan tnx, but i'm humble about my scores, i keep study with hole select and try to do less mistakes WP
  8. K

My best february classic so far GG
  9. K

2nd week of february classic is over matches ends at hole 18 there's few hopes in the lasts holes, but sometimes hopes becomes dreams
  10. K

WELL PLAYED!! Not bad 2 eagles
  11. K

My intense week in germany for february classic
  12. K

very useful guide I've red some time ago 4 me neo turf works like this: it's incredible simulation, very close to real golf it's good to know tips, characters but at one point talent and intuition it's not enough i mean that we can have the best talent in the world, but when wind it's 15, or the...
  13. K

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HjM05yLoCLLecROz8gVs0U2jyCylxVoZxt8dDzJU-Ao/edit?pli=1# 1st week of february classic it's over Tnx to everybody and GG everyone This week we play USA
  14. K

good scorecard
  15. K

Some useful studies with hole select in Scotland
  16. K

thanks it's a difficult game, it needs patience, concentration and don't give up after 1000 falls
  17. K

Hard to do better with him in scotland
  18. K

Great Final with Kane GG everyone